Ratings Linebig has received

1. mikecheck1212 rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Shimano Curado Rod Review-Pt-1 of 3.

Shimano Curado Casting Rod Review. Models- Casting rods: 7’2 Heavy 7’6 med/Hvy Material- HM BLEND CARBON WITH NANORESIN Length-...

Mar 18, 2020
  2. TheBassinPanda rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Big Bass Dreams, The Trifecta-2020..

great question. Power wise the Conquest is a beast of a rod. My feelings are this between them and sensitivity. the Conquest are MBR...

Mar 12, 2020
  3. mcfish rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread 3/4 Otay.

Fish are sitting and fish are staging still. In a few weeks once the first run of spawn is done the reaction bite will explode!!! March...

Mar 9, 2020
  4. scisports rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread The Easy Button is here..

Well...... The water is warming and the easy button brigade will be ascending to the lakes. You know the .... Put the boat away or...

Mar 8, 2020
  5. mcfish rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread San V- or is it San C?.

For me at Otay right now its either in 15-20ft or way deep in the tullles... way deep. I’ll flip all day for a limit. I love that bite.

Feb 23, 2020
  6. otay michael rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Wednesday Otayero.

When they bail.... it means more fish are around them... they are leaving to not have fish try to take their food. :)

Feb 12, 2020
  7. fisheromen rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Wednesday Otayero.

When they bail.... it means more fish are around them... they are leaving to not have fish try to take their food. :)

Feb 6, 2020
  8. Tom_74 rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Flipping heavy cover. Otay Lakes.

Thanks, yeah, zero leader, there is no reason to use a leader ever when flipping this type cover. Minimum #40 braid straight to a...

Feb 6, 2020
  9. Egorham rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Flipping heavy cover. Otay Lakes.

Thanks, yeah, zero leader, there is no reason to use a leader ever when flipping this type cover. Minimum #40 braid straight to a...

Feb 4, 2020
  10. JFF rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread What’s the point?....

Braid, or braid and a leader or straight floro or mono...... well.... It comes down to what you have confidence in. If you feel adding a...

Jan 4, 2020
  11. mikecheck1212 rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread What’s the point?....

Braid, or braid and a leader or straight floro or mono...... well.... It comes down to what you have confidence in. If you feel adding a...

Jan 4, 2020
  12. mcfish rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread 11/30-Cold Murray quick trip: 2 Bites for 2 Bass.

This is Lake Jennings in a nutshell. It makes 100% sense to me. The study began in 1975 with the resident population of bass in Ridge...

Dec 2, 2019
  13. mcfish rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread 11/30-Cold Murray quick trip: 2 Bites for 2 Bass.

At least you got 2 bites. Fished Jennings today from 8:00-1:00. 1 bite 1 fish. Yet typical for Jennings I saw no less than 5 fish 10...

Dec 2, 2019
  14. jusbayz rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Miramar Thursday mid-day session.

Miramar is an amazing lake in the winter to drift shiners.... we used to do that all the time. We’d drift in about 20ft. Just above the...

Nov 29, 2019
  15. fisheromen rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Sun at the cap!.

El cap is a great blade lake. Cranks as well. Truly its a lake that can be fished several ways from the type of structure. That in...

Nov 17, 2019
  16. mcfish rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Rob Fishes San Diego part-2 small minnow baits. Rigging the system.

I use two different rods. I have a 6’10 med with a 1500 size reel and a 7’3 med action with a 2500 size. The key is the braid. It really...

Nov 10, 2019
  17. mcfish rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Braid to mono or fl knot.

Thats the San Diego Knot and or RP knot as I have been explained a few years back? Yet I bet it has many names. Learned on the Sport...

Nov 6, 2019
  18. fisheromen rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread otay 10/23 don't chase.

Thats super hard for so many to understand.... the more you chase the more you scatter the bait... scatter the bait the fish stop...

Oct 26, 2019
  19. otay michael rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread otay 10/23 don't chase.

I get it... staying quiet matters.

Oct 24, 2019
  20. otay michael rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread otay 10/23 don't chase.

Thats super hard for so many to understand.... the more you chase the more you scatter the bait... scatter the bait the fish stop...

Oct 24, 2019