Ratings Linebig has received

1. fisheromen rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Rob Fishes San Diego- Breaking fish, Otay..

Feel free to take a look. Feel free to subscribe :) https://youtu.be/LD_Z3wKQmrA

Oct 16, 2019
  2. mcfish rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Rob Fishes San Diego Episode -1.

Hahaha... I have the guitar service videos for my travels. They’re helpful. I’m working on an in depth video on fishing open water...

Oct 6, 2019
  3. mcfish rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread otay 10/2 AGAIN?! YEP! left em biting.

With the right bait, that bite is stupid good. And there are schools of There are no fish at Otay...nothing happening at all......I...

Oct 3, 2019
  4. mcfish rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Last Hurrah!.

Med/hvy rod- 20 pound floro or 40 pound braid. You’ll hook’m

Sep 28, 2019
  5. otay michael rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread ready.... break!.

Yep, no secrete. Its our very well know large lake in South Bay. Yet I am not going to lie... these fish are not easy to catch. If you...

Sep 9, 2019
  6. otay michael rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread San V Monday.

Nice report.... Pulling on the rod to get a snag out is a sure fire way to break rods. You just need to point the rod at the area...

Aug 21, 2019
  7. FishNinja rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Need Reel repair/service.

Most reels need 1/4 of the work people feel they need. If its a Shimano bearings are the last thing they’ll need. Replacing parts...

Aug 11, 2019
  8. mcfish rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread SDG&E, TOU.

We have solar so SDG&E can Kiss it. Best thing we ever did. Its not for everyone, it sure was for our family. However...... By opening...

Aug 7, 2019
  9. naimad rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Braided line.

If going power pro.... Get the Max Cuatro Power pro. 1/3 thinner so you’ll get several more yard per reel. We use the #65 and love it....

Aug 4, 2019
  10. mcfish rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread A report of sorts?.

I emailed it to myself at a very low res. Copied it to my photos. I am not changing the res on my phone to add photos to the site.

Jul 5, 2019
  11. TheBassinPanda rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread A report of sorts?.

The green mat is an odd duck. Yes , I get fish from it every time however I have to fish it really oddly. To hard to explain it really....

Jul 4, 2019
  12. TheBassinPanda rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread A report of sorts?.

I have been doing pretty well back there. Its a timing thing. Its not always good. Its not like you would think. Going back you would...

Jul 4, 2019
  13. Craig T rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread A report of sorts?.

We were back in the trees at El Cap yesterday Tuesday. I could hear another boat way back where we were trying to chop through brush and...

Jul 4, 2019
  14. Mogambo rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread A report of sorts?.

We were back in the trees at El Cap yesterday Tuesday. I could hear another boat way back where we were trying to chop through brush and...

Jul 4, 2019
  15. fisheromen rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Waked at San V..

Yes I do sir! Shhh.... its a secrete...

Jul 3, 2019
  16. VinnyBass rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread A report of sorts?.

Jul 3, 2019
  17. geofish rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread A report of sorts?.

Jul 3, 2019
  18. RippinLip619 rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Waked at San V..

Pretty soon the crazy busters should start up. And I Hate to say it... the ski boats help that bite... every time the wakes came by the...

Jul 3, 2019
  19. phishinghookz rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Good bass lake?.

Try not fishing so slowly. Its June. There are a lot of reaction bites happening on our lakes. Start covering water. Do that first thing...

Jun 23, 2019
  20. otay michael rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Lake Closers!.

get online and write the Mayors office. Every lake ran by the City Lakes will now be closed an extra day starting in July! They say...

Jun 22, 2019