Ratings Lipripper has given

1. Lipripper rated Baywolf's post Agree in the thread Really confused - line weight.

I'll give it a go... You have basically two pieces of line in most situations. The "Main line" and the "leader". Of course, this is...

Sep 19, 2019
  2. Lipripper rated Dry Fly Rie's post Agree in the thread North County Banquet.

Wow, what a week! Congrats on some beautiful fish.

Sep 9, 2019
  3. Lipripper rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread North County Banquet.

Man that’s one hell of a week! Sweet!

Sep 9, 2019
  4. Lipripper rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread North County Banquet.

Fantastic ! What a haul ! Hard to to do that even at Montauk or the Canal back east . Full on Striper blitz in SoCal ! WOW Add /Edit...

Sep 9, 2019
  5. Lipripper rated Vito1023's post Agree in the thread North County Banquet.

Wow, that’s go to be one of the best reports I’ve seen on SDFISH, congrats on in order, thanks.

Sep 9, 2019
  6. Lipripper rated Dylan 101's post Agree in the thread TP 9/5.

There are so many big brand right now there. I saw like a 20 incher the other day

Sep 6, 2019
  7. Lipripper rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread I need your opinion.

Ah, decisions decisions.. bonito taste pretty good fresh...

Sep 6, 2019
  8. Lipripper rated happyvirus's post Agree in the thread Where to catch bait?.

Seconded

Sep 6, 2019
  9. Lipripper rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread First Spotfin Croaker - Torrey Pines - 8/31/19.

Get an Akaso V50 camera and get your channel going.. lol

Aug 31, 2019
  10. Lipripper rated fishfanatic's post Agree in the thread First Spotfin Croaker - Torrey Pines - 8/31/19.

I myself just kept getting nibbled and thieved. I was using a dropshot rig with a size 6 hook and 1 ounce torpedo weight. Didn't prove...

Aug 31, 2019
  11. Lipripper rated Mike maio's post Agree in the thread First bonito 2019.

Love Bonito season. Hope they come into the bay soon.

Aug 30, 2019
  12. Lipripper rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread First bonito 2019.

A bit before sunrise and a bit after sunset, there are often visitors to the jetties...

Aug 30, 2019
  13. Lipripper rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread First bonito 2019.

Gabemorales .. don't be surprised if the yellows show early or late enough... Saying

Aug 30, 2019
  14. Lipripper rated xCremlin's post Agree in the thread First bonito 2019.

It already pack this morning already. No place to stand when weekend here :)

Aug 30, 2019
  15. Lipripper rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread IB 8/21.

I am sure plastics would work fine.. my biggest from shore in LJ might be 5-6#, anything bigger tends to bust me off... Tons/hordes of...

Aug 22, 2019
  16. Lipripper rated VeeDubGuy02's post Agree in the thread Surf Setup?.

Google. Or search forums here like the shore pounders perch fest, and a couple other more recent posts.

Aug 22, 2019
  17. Lipripper rated Gabemorales's post Agree in the thread South Jetty 8/21/19.

[ATTACH] Got the chance to fish south jetty yesterday from 4 to sunset with my brother. Caught a handful of species too! Calico, perch,...

Aug 22, 2019
  18. Lipripper rated VeeDubGuy02's post Agree in the thread IB 8/21.

That's a couple streets over from me!! Haven't heard any reports from there...now I will try LOL Thanks for the report too !! I'm...

Aug 22, 2019
  19. Lipripper rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread IB 8/21.

Lipripper ... That area on both sides of CP has a load of calicos and panfish of a few different types... Saying

Aug 22, 2019
  20. Lipripper rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread IB 8/21.

Name of said Mex joint? Lol, sounds fun

Aug 21, 2019