Ratings Lipripper has received

1. Mean_suliin rated Lipripper's post Like in the thread Macks on artificials..

so I will break the pattern on this one. I go out to OB pretty regularly looking for bonito (which has been spotty at best) and I...

Oct 3, 2019
  2. JoshJ123 rated Lipripper's post Like in the thread Macks on artificials..

so I will break the pattern on this one. I go out to OB pretty regularly looking for bonito (which has been spotty at best) and I...

Oct 3, 2019
  3. Werfless rated Lipripper's post Like in the thread Macks on artificials..

Oct 3, 2019
  4. B8DHOOK rated Lipripper's post Like in the thread Macks on artificials..

Oct 3, 2019
  5. geofish rated Lipripper's post Like in the thread Mast buoys?.

I haven't ever hit up lobster down here but I do pull a lot of crab and shrimp pots back home. What I started doing was gluing a fun...

Sep 22, 2019
  6. geofish rated Lipripper's post Like in the thread BONITO.

I was at OB Saturday evening and sunday morning. Nothing. Mack fest in the evening and sllllooooowwww sunday morning. A guy did have...

Sep 21, 2019
  7. Werfless rated Lipripper's post Like in the thread Tide swing and fish bite ???.

yeah Saturdays tide isn't very humpy. Pretty flat. Ill still be out at first light but doesn't look promising.

Sep 19, 2019
  8. Chriwilson rated Lipripper's post Like in the thread What do you all think of this rod? Okuma Kokanee Black.

So take this with a grain of salt, but I like to buy quality rods and reels that have good warranties and are made in the US of A. I...

Sep 18, 2019
  9. Werfless rated Lipripper's post Like in the thread BONITO.

I was at OB Saturday evening and sunday morning. Nothing. Mack fest in the evening and sllllooooowwww sunday morning. A guy did have...

Sep 17, 2019
  10. NibbleSquad rated Lipripper's post Like in the thread BONITO.

Sep 17, 2019
  11. Werfless rated Lipripper's post Like in the thread Stone Steps & Beans.

lifeproof by otterbox. I use one and have dropped it in the water a few times. That being said when im not using it, it stays in a...

Sep 16, 2019
  12. Werfless rated Lipripper's post Funny in the thread Tamarac AM/ Lagoon PM.

OHHH DANG yeah I thought you were talkin about baywolfs pictures. MA BAD. That is just a super big goldfish. Wonder what they taste like

Sep 16, 2019
  13. Werfless rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread Tamarac AM/ Lagoon PM.

I believe all of those pictures are from up north. So the third picture is a rock sole which has no size regulation to keep up north...

Sep 16, 2019
  14. Werfless rated Lipripper's post Like in the thread Question on rigs for sand crabs.

From what I have seen and noticed. You don't necisarrily want the SC to stick in the same spot and not move at all. I fish with 1/2 oz...

Sep 16, 2019
  15. Saltnewbie rated Lipripper's post Like in the thread Tamarac AM/ Lagoon PM.

OHHH DANG yeah I thought you were talkin about baywolfs pictures. MA BAD. That is just a super big goldfish. Wonder what they taste like

Sep 16, 2019
  16. itsyaboysears rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread Stone Steps & Beans.

lifeproof by otterbox. I use one and have dropped it in the water a few times. That being said when im not using it, it stays in a...

Sep 16, 2019
  17. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated Lipripper's post Funny in the thread Tamarac AM/ Lagoon PM.

I believe all of those pictures are from up north. So the third picture is a rock sole which has no size regulation to keep up north...

Sep 16, 2019
  18. Baywolf rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread Stone Steps & Beans.

Sep 16, 2019
  19. fishfanatic rated Lipripper's post Like in the thread Question on rigs for sand crabs.

From what I have seen and noticed. You don't necisarrily want the SC to stick in the same spot and not move at all. I fish with 1/2 oz...

Sep 16, 2019
  20. Craig T rated Lipripper's post Like in the thread Stone Steps & Beans.

Sep 16, 2019