Ratings Lipripper has received

1. Werfless rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread Tamarac AM/ Lagoon PM.

I believe all of those pictures are from up north. So the third picture is a rock sole which has no size regulation to keep up north...

Sep 16, 2019
  2. itsyaboysears rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread Stone Steps & Beans.

lifeproof by otterbox. I use one and have dropped it in the water a few times. That being said when im not using it, it stays in a...

Sep 16, 2019
  3. Baywolf rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread Stone Steps & Beans.

lifeproof by otterbox. I use one and have dropped it in the water a few times. That being said when im not using it, it stays in a...

Sep 16, 2019
  4. Werfless rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread First on my LC.

NICEEEE shortfin corVina

Sep 16, 2019
  5. Mogambo rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread Stone Steps & Beans.

Sep 16, 2019
  6. VeeDubGuy02 rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread TP 9/4....kinda.

yeah it seemed as soon as I got home the skies cleared and it was absolutely beautiful outside. Of course. That's what I get for not...

Sep 9, 2019
  7. William Ritchie rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread Barred Surf Perch.

Yeah I heard Ventura is goin BSP crazy

Sep 7, 2019
  8. Gabemorales rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread 9/1/2019 mb bay, jetty, beach trifecta (late post).

what if it is your wifes sister? Wouldn't that be your sister-in-law? My dawg....

Sep 5, 2019
  9. old_rookie rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread It's official....

I normally run 5lb fluoro leader, but lately the beans have been pretty decent size so I bumped up to 8lb fluoro. I use 18" to 2'...

Sep 5, 2019
  10. William Ritchie rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread Where did the love go? Lol!.

Weight in the surf can, for me, go back and forth. When the corbina are constantly feeding in the skinny you can get away with a split...

Sep 3, 2019
  11. Baywolf rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread Where did the love go? Lol!.

So I don’t know about them being full of clams. The one I kept didn’t have a single bean clam in his stomach. I was curious about that...

Sep 3, 2019
  12. VeeDubGuy02 rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread TP 8/31/19.

So I run 5lb fluoro. A size 4 oct hook, and as many crabs as I can fit on the hook. Big bait, big fish right? I figure the more orange...

Sep 2, 2019
  13. Baywolf rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread TP 8/31/19.

So I run 5lb fluoro. A size 4 oct hook, and as many crabs as I can fit on the hook. Big bait, big fish right? I figure the more orange...

Sep 1, 2019
  14. B8DHOOK rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread TP 8/31/19.

Sep 1, 2019
  15. Baywolf rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread First Spotfin Croaker - Torrey Pines - 8/31/19.

These two bad mutha jammas. It was fun gents. Well do it again soon

Aug 31, 2019
  16. VeeDubGuy02 rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread First Spotfin Croaker - Torrey Pines - 8/31/19.

These two bad mutha jammas. It was fun gents. Well do it again soon

Aug 31, 2019
  17. Werfless rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread First bonito 2019.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dang.....

Aug 30, 2019
  18. Werfless rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread TP 8/28.

Yeah. I hate relearning lessons that I already learned the hard way. I got all jittery because there was a feeding group that was...

Aug 28, 2019
  19. William Ritchie rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread first halibut!.

My $0.02, for braid to mono or fluoro, I use an alberto knot, or an FG (fingertrap) knot. For mono to mono or fluoro I use a blood...

Aug 28, 2019
  20. Caballito rated Lipripper's post Agree in the thread Mast buoys?.

I haven't ever hit up lobster down here but I do pull a lot of crab and shrimp pots back home. What I started doing was gluing a fun...

Aug 23, 2019