Ratings Lipripper has received

1. Werfless rated Lipripper's post Funny in the thread Tamarac AM/ Lagoon PM.

OHHH DANG yeah I thought you were talkin about baywolfs pictures. MA BAD. That is just a super big goldfish. Wonder what they taste like

Sep 16, 2019
  2. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated Lipripper's post Funny in the thread Tamarac AM/ Lagoon PM.

I believe all of those pictures are from up north. So the third picture is a rock sole which has no size regulation to keep up north...

Sep 16, 2019
  3. B8DHOOK rated Lipripper's post Funny in the thread TP tomorrow?.

yeah I was at TP yesterday afternoon. Rough. I back to my place in LJ and saw the waves coming over the seawall at the Chili pool and,...

Sep 10, 2019
  4. Baywolf rated Lipripper's post Funny in the thread I need your opinion.

Lol a splasher rig. It’s just super fresh to death. The OB maks love it

Sep 7, 2019
  5. Craig T rated Lipripper's post Funny in the thread Hurri-can still fish!.

"Jack in the box is down, taco bell is down, McDonalds is down, gunna have to catch my 4:25 snackage"

Sep 6, 2019
  6. LuckyCraftDave rated Lipripper's post Funny in the thread 9/1/2019 mb bay, jetty, beach trifecta (late post).

what if it is your wifes sister? Wouldn't that be your sister-in-law? My dawg....

Sep 5, 2019
  7. Baywolf rated Lipripper's post Funny in the thread Hurri-can still fish!.

"Jack in the box is down, taco bell is down, McDonalds is down, gunna have to catch my 4:25 snackage"

Sep 5, 2019
  8. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated Lipripper's post Funny in the thread Hurri-can still fish!.

Sep 5, 2019
  9. Werfless rated Lipripper's post Funny in the thread Hurri-can still fish!.

Sep 5, 2019
  10. Kahuna bass rated Lipripper's post Funny in the thread TP 9/1 afternoon.

You sir, were one classy high schooler.

Sep 2, 2019
  11. VeeDubGuy02 rated Lipripper's post Funny in the thread TP 9/1 afternoon.

Sep 2, 2019
  12. Werfless rated Lipripper's post Funny in the thread TP 9/1 afternoon.

Sep 2, 2019
  13. Werfless rated Lipripper's post Funny in the thread IB 8/21.

right on. Ill have to give it a go here soon. Thanks for the heads up! SAVED ROUND: Im gunna hit it today after work. Ill let you...

Aug 22, 2019
  14. Werfless rated Lipripper's post Funny in the thread Torrey pines advice.

Yo no Nintendo bro.

Jun 30, 2018
  15. RJ576 rated Lipripper's post Funny in the thread Torrey pines advice.

Yo no Nintendo bro.

Jun 29, 2018
  16. geofish rated Lipripper's post Funny in the thread Torrey pines advice.

Yo no Nintendo bro.

Jun 29, 2018
  17. Creek rated Lipripper's post Funny in the thread 5 species day from the surf!.

I don’t know what any of that means but it sounds dope dude. I just figured since it would take a Greenland halibut to impress you I...

Jun 28, 2018
  18. Creek rated Lipripper's post Funny in the thread 5 species day from the surf!.

Messed up dude

Jun 28, 2018
  19. kciuchta rated Lipripper's post Funny in the thread 5 species day from the surf!.

right on . If you ever come to Washington and wanna rope Kings and silvers from the surf (not joking) hit me up. Except for...

Jun 28, 2018
  20. kciuchta rated Lipripper's post Funny in the thread 5 species day from the surf!.

I don’t know what any of that means but it sounds dope dude. I just figured since it would take a Greenland halibut to impress you I...

Jun 28, 2018