Ratings LJenProSD has given

1. LJenProSD rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread C&R culture ruins bass fisheries….

Electrofishing surveys do take place. The only lake in my region that I have recent regular population data is Perris. That population...

Dec 30, 2021
  2. LJenProSD rated Dry Fly Rie's post Agree in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

Congrats on a great day of catching! You cracked the code and reaped the benefits. Well done. Now, not to stir the pot or flame...

Apr 6, 2021
  3. LJenProSD rated Warren the Canoe Dude's post Like in the thread FV San Diego 4/2.

Left the dock at 5:30, already 2 tanks of bait. Windy and sloppy right outside OB pier. Had to slow down couple times. Got to a little...

Apr 6, 2021
  4. LJenProSD rated Doubledigit333's post Agree in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

Why why why. Taking fish off beds for a Hero Shot Just don't get it. Sad

Apr 5, 2021
  5. LJenProSD rated NibbleSquad's post Like in the thread Rat Patrol Santee Lakes (Video).

Caught a couple fish at Santee the other day, Hooked two nicer ones but lost one. They're eating reaction baits fairly well from what I...

Mar 31, 2021
  6. LJenProSD rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes 3-8-21 and 3-24-21 (long time no see Sdfish).

Yes 15.12lbs on a BFS setup yesterday. 6lb line. [ATTACH]

Mar 26, 2021
  7. LJenProSD rated rapala4life's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes 3-8-21 and 3-24-21 (long time no see Sdfish).

Recently moved back to SD and managed to go to Santee two weeks ago and yesterday Caught 2 decent sized bass on tiny flukes last week...

Mar 26, 2021
  8. LJenProSD rated 360sheepdog's post Like in the thread San Vicente Tournament Recap! 3/6/21.

Got a few...nice bite today...Check it out: https://youtu.be/TEEmDp10Fx8

Mar 8, 2021
  9. LJenProSD rated fishindad's post Like in the thread The Muuur Thurs 3/4/21.

Decided to fish Murray in the morning on in my tube for about 4 hours the day after the rain not really expecting much just wanted to...

Mar 5, 2021
  10. LJenProSD rated Peter86's post Like in the thread Opener 3/1.

Apparently I cant say ***** on here. So I guess Ill give you a hint as to what we thought it was. It starts still a dill and ends with doh

Mar 2, 2021
  11. LJenProSD rated Thomas Dappert's post Funny in the thread Lake morena 2-7-21.

Fished for 3 hours in the afternoon. Caught this on a gold colored creature bait Texas rigged. Didn’t have my scale with me I’d say...

Feb 8, 2021
  12. LJenProSD rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Cuyamaca panfishing 09/10/20.

I had this new fly fishing setup I hadn't taken out on the water yet, so I drove up to Lake Cuyamace yesterday to try it out. I brought...

Sep 11, 2020
  13. LJenProSD rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Jennings 9/4.

Nice!!! Like I said in another report....I really liked that bait in the pic above and bass no doubt will eat it up. :-)

Sep 5, 2020
  14. LJenProSD rated chris cox's post Funny in the thread Catfish Opener & Night Fishing @ Lake Jennings.

Tried my luck last weekend, bro time with my uncle and brother on a boat, stocked cooler, bottle of nice whiskey, fresh cut...

Sep 4, 2020
  15. LJenProSD rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Murray: A couple trips & best bass for last(Sept. 1).

Ok...I got it the first time! ha ha

Sep 1, 2020
  16. LJenProSD rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Murray: A couple trips & best bass for last(Sept. 1).

Hahahahaha.....

Sep 1, 2020
  17. LJenProSD rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Murray: A couple trips & best bass for last(Sept. 1).

I have hit Murray a couple times before today. Since I'm retired, I do not want to bore you with stories and pics of small bass each...

Sep 1, 2020
  18. LJenProSD rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread Summer Sierra Fly Fishing (Video).

Just got around to piecing some video together from my last trip to the Sierra's at the beginning of July. We fished the Upper Owens,...

Aug 19, 2020
  19. LJenProSD rated dabindabin's post Like in the thread SI Pier 8/13.

Hey guys, finally got approval to post so this is my first report! High tide at 6:00pm today, so I drove down to SI pier at 7:30pm to...

Aug 14, 2020
  20. LJenProSD rated HK_Supermarket's post Like in the thread sd bay variety pack.

quick AM session for some more cudas. Lots of cuda but no macks today. Also caught a decent size yfc and this little fish I don't know...

Aug 14, 2020