Ratings LJenProSD has received

1. blackcloud9 rated LJenProSD's post Funny in the thread 8 Apr 1.5 Day on the Pacific Queen.

Yellowtail are part of the Amberjack Family, they are not Tuna. Great report though! Can't wait to get out there!

Apr 15, 2022
  2. Werfless rated LJenProSD's post Like in the thread 8 Apr 1.5 Day on the Pacific Queen.

Yellowtail are part of the Amberjack Family, they are not Tuna. Great report though! Can't wait to get out there!

Apr 11, 2022
  3. Werfless rated LJenProSD's post Funny in the thread C&R culture ruins bass fisheries….

I understand that, but you're still not addressing my question. I'm not talking about the "Quality" of bass, I'm talking about the...

Dec 29, 2021
  4. Werfless rated LJenProSD's post Funny in the thread C&R culture ruins bass fisheries….

But do we have objective evidence that supports that theory. When is the last time we've eloctroshocked Lake Murray? and did the results...

Dec 29, 2021
  5. Werfless rated LJenProSD's post Like in the thread C&R culture ruins bass fisheries….

Does anyone know if they still electroshock the lakes and conduct population studies? I understand the article and some of the...

Dec 29, 2021
  6. Dirk Diggler rated LJenProSD's post Like in the thread Legend report 4/3.

We made way to the islands early, right behind the San Diego and Voyager. Trip started out rough with about 4 to 5 hours of searching...

Jun 1, 2021
  7. Tunakillerjoe1 rated LJenProSD's post Like in the thread Legend report 4/3.

We made way to the islands early, right behind the San Diego and Voyager. Trip started out rough with about 4 to 5 hours of searching...

May 5, 2021
  8. pologiant rated LJenProSD's post Like in the thread Legend report 4/3.

May 4, 2021
  9. Saltnewbie rated LJenProSD's post Like in the thread Legend report 4/3.

May 3, 2021
  10. Kahuna bass rated LJenProSD's post Like in the thread Legend report 4/3.

I think 1 or 2 came off dropper loop bait. Majority came off yoyos

May 1, 2021
  11. MaxZmus rated LJenProSD's post Like in the thread Legend report 4/3.

Apr 25, 2021
  12. mlzpinoy rated LJenProSD's post Like in the thread Legend report 4/3.

Apr 9, 2021
  13. Kahuna bass rated LJenProSD's post Like in the thread Legend report 4/3.

Apr 8, 2021
  14. Doubledigit333 rated LJenProSD's post Funny in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

There is no point...other than the picture.

Apr 6, 2021
  15. afishnsea rated LJenProSD's post Agree in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

Apr 6, 2021
  16. Werfless rated LJenProSD's post Funny in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

Apr 6, 2021
  17. HK_Supermarket rated LJenProSD's post Like in the thread Legend report 4/3.

Apr 6, 2021
  18. Egorham rated LJenProSD's post Like in the thread Legend report 4/3.

Apr 5, 2021
  19. oohkillem rated LJenProSD's post Like in the thread Legend report 4/3.

Apr 5, 2021
  20. cavedog619 rated LJenProSD's post Like in the thread Legend report 4/3.

Apr 5, 2021