Ratings lone_wolf has given

1. lone_wolf rated Risentidefishing's post Agree in the thread SD Bay Bite Heating Up.

Fishing in San Diego Bay has been steadily improving over the past few weeks. A week or so of consistent weather has brought the water...

Mar 18, 2022
  2. lone_wolf rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread Legal Personal Best Hali.

Nice. Hell, I don't even bring a cooler...but a legal halibut means I'm done for the day and heading home for dinner.

Nov 26, 2021
  3. lone_wolf rated galen's post Agree in the thread Black Friday Fishing.

Beats standing in line.

Nov 26, 2021
  4. lone_wolf rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Been a while since I felt the drag....

Or start fishing sunset.. nice spottie

Nov 8, 2021
  5. lone_wolf rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread 200 size reel.

Personally, I would use a round reel.. they are highly preferred by the big swimbait crowd for a reason I would think...

Nov 1, 2021
  6. lone_wolf rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Glorietta Bay Spotties.

Smelt chunks= big spotties... Hahaha

Oct 29, 2021
  7. lone_wolf rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Got em!!!.

Persistence pays. Nice work

Sep 22, 2021
  8. lone_wolf rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Premier am 1/2 day.

That's a pretty damn rare catch around here as near as I know. Nicely done

Sep 22, 2021
  9. lone_wolf rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread out of the blue getting into fishing first "real" trip.

Might put off going to MX until you have your boat handling and fishing skills a bit more on point... Make sure you are well acquainted...

Sep 17, 2021
  10. lone_wolf rated Gabemorales's post Agree in the thread New reel for my birthday!!!!!!!!!.

Those sealines have killer free spool. I have a x30sha, not sure sure if Id use it as a surface iron reel, but the 40 (having seen it...

Sep 9, 2021
  11. lone_wolf rated B8DHOOK's post Agree in the thread Good day!.

Legal for me is 23” as well. DFG will slide the fish down the measuring trough and the fish’s mouth slams shut. They measure from tip of...

Sep 8, 2021
  12. lone_wolf rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread Rod & Reel suggestions (inshore).

Sealine SL20SH and a set of Carbontex drags. Takes use and abuse quite well. Easy to service yourself.

Sep 8, 2021
  13. lone_wolf rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Rod & Reel suggestions (inshore).

Got your reel in my garage. Old gear, but adequate enough. No rods at the moment, but I have your reel as cheap as you'll find one...

Sep 8, 2021
  14. lone_wolf rated Dat_fisherman's post Agree in the thread Good and slightly bad news!.

I’d rather save for an old Ford ranger, get around SD!

Aug 20, 2021
  15. lone_wolf rated Midnightpass's post Agree in the thread Good and slightly bad news!.

Busy young man... Congrats on the new job, but don't let down on the school work.. It'll pay off in the end... Butch

Aug 20, 2021
  16. lone_wolf rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread HI 8/19 - First Halibut!.

Looking like an angel from the tooth marks, IMO

Aug 20, 2021
  17. lone_wolf rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread Shore Pounders summer series finale.

Stay safe coach, take care of yourself.

Aug 19, 2021
  18. lone_wolf rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Bluefin?.

A couple things at work. The first is the lack of smaller predator fish like bonitos and skipjack,jack macks etc. This allows small bait...

Aug 2, 2021
  19. lone_wolf rated geofish's post Agree in the thread 7-25-21 Yellowtail Limits by 9am.

How to Eat Yellowtail: Hamachi-Poke [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Aug 2, 2021
  20. lone_wolf rated scisports's post Agree in the thread ....

Well done sir!

Feb 2, 2021