Ratings lone_wolf has received

1. itsnotpersonal rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread I joined Freedom Boat Club.

Doubt they would have any kind of sustainable business at that high of an entry point. I think i read that the annual was around 5k,...

Mar 14, 2022
  2. Werfless rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread Black Friday Fishing.

Beats having to work :emoji_disappointed: i wish i was out on the water.. gotta love working for a company that wont give you black...

Nov 26, 2021
  3. NibbleSquad rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread 200 size reel.

Dont underestimate 12lb mono. I had to step up from 10lb cuz it required more finesse in certain situations and i did encounter a few...

Nov 14, 2021
  4. B8DHOOK rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread 200 size reel.

Dont underestimate 12lb mono. I had to step up from 10lb cuz it required more finesse in certain situations and i did encounter a few...

Nov 1, 2021
  5. Gabemorales rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread Nice Variety PL 10/30/2021.

Love those dexters man! Dayam fine knives for cutting up fish. Such a great value - if all the salmon guys use them up in Alaska, thats...

Nov 1, 2021
  6. Werfless rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread 200 size reel.

Nov 1, 2021
  7. Werfless rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread Nice Variety PL 10/30/2021.

Love those dexters man! Dayam fine knives for cutting up fish. Such a great value - if all the salmon guys use them up in Alaska, thats...

Nov 1, 2021
  8. Werfless rated lone_wolf's post Agree in the thread Glorietta Bay Spotties.

I actually like using them live, although admittedly, im targeting halis and getting spotties as a by-catch lol. Ive also made a few...

Oct 29, 2021
  9. B8DHOOK rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread Got em!!!.

I know that exact corner really well lol. Good pay out for the time put in! I see you were really ready with that net and all. I think...

Sep 27, 2021
  10. MaceEraser rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread freaking huge!!.

Thats gotta be easily 15+ Year old fish! Such a model man. Hey bait/plastic, real/fake tits. It does the job, amirite?? Good stuff man....

Sep 23, 2021
  11. Werfless rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread Got em!!!.

I know that exact corner really well lol. Good pay out for the time put in! I see you were really ready with that net and all. I think...

Sep 22, 2021
  12. joem83 rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread freaking huge!!.

Thats gotta be easily 15+ Year old fish! Such a model man. Hey bait/plastic, real/fake tits. It does the job, amirite?? Good stuff man....

Sep 22, 2021
  13. Werfless rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread freaking huge!!.

Sep 21, 2021
  14. Werfless rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread Slow swim away.

Ugh!!! That would sting me for weeks to come! At least u got it to the surface and got a great look at it, but some might say thats...

Sep 18, 2021
  15. Xolaris rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread 13 Fishing Concept Z Info.

My opinion, check out the new penn fathom low profile reel, pretty incredible. If you close ur eyes and turn the handle, feels buttery...

Sep 18, 2021
  16. afishnsea rated lone_wolf's post Funny in the thread Slow swim away.

Ugh!!! That would sting me for weeks to come! At least u got it to the surface and got a great look at it, but some might say thats...

Sep 17, 2021
  17. Robo1 rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread Slow swim away.

Sep 17, 2021
  18. Werfless rated lone_wolf's post Agree in the thread New reel for my birthday!!!!!!!!!.

+1 for sealines! Cut my teeth on conventionals with a sl0sh box 20 (sl20sh) lol. Great performing reels, dont dent the bank, and...

Sep 10, 2021
  19. Fish22 rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread 13 Fishing Concept Z Info.

My opinion, check out the new penn fathom low profile reel, pretty incredible. If you close ur eyes and turn the handle, feels buttery...

Sep 7, 2021
  20. rus rated lone_wolf's post Agree in the thread PB in PB on 08/31.

If you’re using a clinch knot, always use the improved clinch - its just one simple extra step and its the knot i use 90% of the time...

Sep 6, 2021