Ratings lone_wolf has received

1. itsnotpersonal rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread I joined Freedom Boat Club.

Doubt they would have any kind of sustainable business at that high of an entry point. I think i read that the annual was around 5k,...

Mar 14, 2022
  2. Werfless rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread Black Friday Fishing.

Beats having to work :emoji_disappointed: i wish i was out on the water.. gotta love working for a company that wont give you black...

Nov 26, 2021
  3. NibbleSquad rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread 200 size reel.

Dont underestimate 12lb mono. I had to step up from 10lb cuz it required more finesse in certain situations and i did encounter a few...

Nov 14, 2021
  4. B8DHOOK rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread 200 size reel.

Dont underestimate 12lb mono. I had to step up from 10lb cuz it required more finesse in certain situations and i did encounter a few...

Nov 1, 2021
  5. Gabemorales rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread Nice Variety PL 10/30/2021.

Love those dexters man! Dayam fine knives for cutting up fish. Such a great value - if all the salmon guys use them up in Alaska, thats...

Nov 1, 2021
  6. Werfless rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread 200 size reel.

Nov 1, 2021
  7. Werfless rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread Nice Variety PL 10/30/2021.

Love those dexters man! Dayam fine knives for cutting up fish. Such a great value - if all the salmon guys use them up in Alaska, thats...

Nov 1, 2021
  8. B8DHOOK rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread Got em!!!.

I know that exact corner really well lol. Good pay out for the time put in! I see you were really ready with that net and all. I think...

Sep 27, 2021
  9. MaceEraser rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread freaking huge!!.

Thats gotta be easily 15+ Year old fish! Such a model man. Hey bait/plastic, real/fake tits. It does the job, amirite?? Good stuff man....

Sep 23, 2021
  10. Werfless rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread Got em!!!.

I know that exact corner really well lol. Good pay out for the time put in! I see you were really ready with that net and all. I think...

Sep 22, 2021
  11. joem83 rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread freaking huge!!.

Thats gotta be easily 15+ Year old fish! Such a model man. Hey bait/plastic, real/fake tits. It does the job, amirite?? Good stuff man....

Sep 22, 2021
  12. Werfless rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread freaking huge!!.

Sep 21, 2021
  13. Werfless rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread Slow swim away.

Ugh!!! That would sting me for weeks to come! At least u got it to the surface and got a great look at it, but some might say thats...

Sep 18, 2021
  14. Xolaris rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread 13 Fishing Concept Z Info.

My opinion, check out the new penn fathom low profile reel, pretty incredible. If you close ur eyes and turn the handle, feels buttery...

Sep 18, 2021
  15. Robo1 rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread Slow swim away.

Ugh!!! That would sting me for weeks to come! At least u got it to the surface and got a great look at it, but some might say thats...

Sep 17, 2021
  16. Fish22 rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread 13 Fishing Concept Z Info.

My opinion, check out the new penn fathom low profile reel, pretty incredible. If you close ur eyes and turn the handle, feels buttery...

Sep 7, 2021
  17. geofish rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread 8/26 Mission Bay Skiff Report.

South shores is stacked with bait so you will def find that variety around there, but it does tend to be shallow and usually need a...

Sep 4, 2021
  18. Werfless rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread PB in PB on 08/31.

If you’re using a clinch knot, always use the improved clinch - its just one simple extra step and its the knot i use 90% of the time...

Sep 3, 2021
  19. projectman rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread PB in PB on 08/31.

If you’re using a clinch knot, always use the improved clinch - its just one simple extra step and its the knot i use 90% of the time...

Sep 3, 2021
  20. Werfless rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread 8/26 Mission Bay Skiff Report.

South shores is stacked with bait so you will def find that variety around there, but it does tend to be shallow and usually need a...

Sep 2, 2021