Ratings lone_wolf has received

1. returnofthemackerel rated lone_wolf's post Helpful in the thread 8/26 Mission Bay Skiff Report.

South shores is stacked with bait so you will def find that variety around there, but it does tend to be shallow and usually need a...

Sep 2, 2021
  2. mlzpinoy rated lone_wolf's post Helpful in the thread Daiwa Saltist $140.

Nice share bud! Jus keep in mind guys, this is the slower power gear models. Still excellent reels for that price! The power gear models...

Nov 11, 2020
  3. tjthegreat1 rated lone_wolf's post Helpful in the thread Saw a cool thing today.

Jus a different perspective, but was it trying to eat it or mate with it? Lol I ask because a few months ago, i caught a 15” and...

Oct 12, 2020
  4. EscoFisher rated lone_wolf's post Helpful in the thread Seeker rod questions.

The short answer is the difference in composite blank material. This affects their action and overall weight - the numbers designate the...

Mar 13, 2020
  5. FoodGeekFish rated lone_wolf's post Helpful in the thread Seeker rod questions.

The short answer is the difference in composite blank material. This affects their action and overall weight - the numbers designate the...

Mar 13, 2020
  6. Werfless rated lone_wolf's post Helpful in the thread Seeker rod questions.

Mar 13, 2020
  7. kciuchta rated lone_wolf's post Helpful in the thread going to carlsbad lagoon- make bait.

Hate to bust ur bubble bro, but traps are the same as throw nets which means they are off limits for us down here in the south past...

Mar 21, 2019
  8. Bassnbeans rated lone_wolf's post Helpful in the thread going to carlsbad lagoon- make bait.

Hate to bust ur bubble bro, but traps are the same as throw nets which means they are off limits for us down here in the south past...

Mar 21, 2019
  9. bart rated lone_wolf's post Helpful in the thread SDBay Hali.

Just keep that head underwater to help prevent the teeth from raking the line and you should be all good. Ive seen it soo many times...

Nov 26, 2018
  10. mcfish rated lone_wolf's post Helpful in the thread Can you eat Halibut out of Mission Bay?.

If we really knew what some of these butchers do in the meat section of our supermarkets....

Aug 10, 2018
  11. RolloTomasi rated lone_wolf's post Helpful in the thread I Now Get the Hype....

The hype is on!! I have also been fortunate to bag my first two stripers this year - 24 7/8” and 26 3/4” altho mine werent from the...

Aug 2, 2018
  12. ScubaLee03 rated lone_wolf's post Helpful in the thread Thank you Scubalee & Jenx!.

Nice outing sdfish crew! Really appreciate the report! This girl is on fiyahhhh - Alicia Keys lol. Yo, but cringe on the tail split on...

Jun 5, 2018
  13. miyafish rated lone_wolf's post Helpful in the thread Boat Insurance- BoatUS vs Sea Tow.

Lol yeah base is out of the question. I have AAA for car insurance and i would never get anything less than gold coverage for the...

May 30, 2018
  14. miyafish rated lone_wolf's post Helpful in the thread Boat Insurance- BoatUS vs Sea Tow.

I believe my friend had BoatUS, and if i remember correctly, they provide you up to 3 tows a year as part of your membership. I cant...

May 30, 2018
  15. kciuchta rated lone_wolf's post Helpful in the thread Boat Insurance- BoatUS vs Sea Tow.

I believe my friend had BoatUS, and if i remember correctly, they provide you up to 3 tows a year as part of your membership. I cant...

Mar 29, 2018
  16. geofish rated lone_wolf's post Helpful in the thread Boat Insurance- BoatUS vs Sea Tow.

Mar 27, 2018
  17. Larry M rated lone_wolf's post Helpful in the thread HOOKUP BAITS.

Forgot the brand, i will take a picture next time i go. FBI investigation?? Popcorn time?? Please tell!!

Mar 27, 2018
  18. Double Minor rated lone_wolf's post Helpful in the thread Shelter island with the fam.

Basically, you’re using the glow stick like a bobber. Do a dropper loop and use the loop to thread on the glowstick like you would a...

Mar 12, 2018
  19. TangledAngler rated lone_wolf's post Helpful in the thread Barracuda?.

Your setup will be just fine. I might bump up the leader to 20, but that depends on the bite and how big the cuda schools are. They are...

Feb 16, 2018
  20. spicymayo rated lone_wolf's post Helpful in the thread Jetty bass.

They are a light rod with a sensitive tip, and i think the salmon guys love the 9ft versions. Yet they have a strong mid section and i...

Feb 16, 2018