Ratings MaxZmus has given

1. MaxZmus rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Santee 5/31.

I never keep any bass...catch and release always for me.

Jun 1, 2020 at 8:40 AM
  2. MaxZmus rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Santee 5/31.

Fished santee again from 6:30am to 5pm. Managed to get 4 fish on ikas largest being 10lbs 4oz. Missed a fish on topwater and one around...

Jun 1, 2020 at 6:29 AM
  3. MaxZmus rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Santee 5/31.

Wow...didn't know Santee had bass that big! Congrats on a double digit chunk!

Jun 1, 2020 at 6:27 AM
  4. MaxZmus rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Will Big B open this year?.

This is so Maddening! There was never a reason to close the lakes, and now some will not open! How is that for a dose Government control?

May 25, 2020
  5. MaxZmus rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Will Big B open this year?.

Speaking of unbelievable closures, I met a lady checking us in at Otay Sat.. When I asked her what her normal lake to work would be, she...

May 25, 2020
  6. MaxZmus rated mr constricter's post Like in the thread Let's get Barrett open..

Everything helps to keep our lakes from being shut down indefinitely. I encourage everyone to CALL and email these representatives and...

May 21, 2020
  7. MaxZmus rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Agree in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

Let’s get real. I wouldn’t be surprised if it never opened up again.

May 21, 2020
  8. MaxZmus rated rockzilla's post Agree in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

Wouldn't be surprised if it's closed in 2021 also.....

May 21, 2020
  9. MaxZmus rated TommyP's post Agree in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

This fight is not over with Boy's.........as I said before "keep the cards and letters coming" Bryce Miller's article last week gave us...

May 21, 2020
  10. MaxZmus rated Big C's post Agree in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

Well, it looks like it’s official. I don’t get it.[ATTACH]

May 21, 2020
  11. MaxZmus rated falafeluver's post Agree in the thread Its working "Barrett Junkies".

TommyP or anyone else, it was mentioned in another thread that due to the City's deficit budget, the lakes will remain closed for the...

May 6, 2020
  12. MaxZmus rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Lake Ramona....

The metropolitan and S.D. water authorities hate good rain years..it's definitely hard to raise prices on something you have excess of!...

May 6, 2020
  13. MaxZmus rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Lake Ramona....

It's a lot easier to charge expensive rates for water when the water level is "low". Looks to me like they're manipulating the water...

May 6, 2020
  14. MaxZmus rated BigCat1's post Like in the thread Its working "Barrett Junkies".

Yo Tommy, I sent the letter to Jennifer Campbell (District 2). Thanks for the push. Big Cat

May 3, 2020
  15. MaxZmus rated TommyP's post Like in the thread Its working "Barrett Junkies".

Fello "Junkies" After some more research I have come to the conclusion that the decisions made with respect to the City Lakes are made...

May 3, 2020
  16. MaxZmus rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Lake Sutherland and who else??.

Tip of the iceberg....the slippery slope! We know the city lakes management hates fisherman, they've already taken away one day from...

May 3, 2020
  17. MaxZmus rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Green light Red Light..

In my column coming out next week I lay out exactly how to have a voice heard. May 8th is a public comment session for the topic with...

May 2, 2020
  18. MaxZmus rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Green light Red Light..

Whats going to hurt a lot of fishermen is the budget proposal. Everyone, sit down. And remember its just a proposal and not...

May 2, 2020
  19. MaxZmus rated Craig T's post Agree in the thread Green light Red Light..

I get the feeling the lakes program is something the city wishes would just go away.

May 2, 2020
  20. MaxZmus rated fishfanatic's post Funny in the thread Man's best friend (show and tell).

Brindle---purebred Japanese Akita, obsessed with holes in the dirt, rat killer, sun loathing, hiking companion, and a wimp all at the...

May 1, 2020