Ratings MaxZmus has given

1. MaxZmus rated DPevin's post Agree in the thread Braid to mono or fl knot....

That is the only time I think that knot makes sense. Although for me, its not worth the effort given there are plenty of other...

Nov 9, 2019 at 9:30 AM
  2. MaxZmus rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Braid to mono or fl knot....

Leaders under 4 feet use a swivel if worried about the knot / Guide thing . The knot depending on the Line diameter and the guide size...

Nov 2, 2019
  3. MaxZmus rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Braid to mono or fl knot....

Tom Collins, RP, oberto... Same knot..

Nov 1, 2019
  4. MaxZmus rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

[ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] i really should check the weather once in a while! :) 66 degrees. (SO) 4 bites, none stuck. i know what i'm...

Oct 30, 2019
  5. MaxZmus rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Oct 27-Murray with Joe on his Birthday.

It was my buddy Joe’s Birthday today so I invited him to come join me to fish Murray. Greeted by cool conditions with a little warmth...

Oct 28, 2019
  6. MaxZmus rated Tarheelblue76's post Like in the thread Lake Wholford 10/26/19.

Took a trip to Wholford yesterday morning arriving around 9, and left around 3pm. Pretty good day catching hard hitting, feisty cats,...

Oct 27, 2019
  7. MaxZmus rated carlsbadspotty89's post Agree in the thread How often do you throw big swimbait?.

You really won’t get a rod to accommodate both. Completely different ends of the spectrum. You’d have trouble casting the hudd gill on...

Oct 25, 2019
  8. MaxZmus rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Weather.

Unless you are accomplished at chasing and catching breaking fish, San V is really tough right now. I did have a gentleman tell me that...

Oct 25, 2019
  9. MaxZmus rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread San Vee 10/14.

Quick report: Nice day on the water yesterday. I was expecting fishing to be on fire but it was slightly tougher than the last time I...

Oct 15, 2019
  10. MaxZmus rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread 10/11-Murray-Wanted more...but....

Thanks for the warning...or are you just trying to scare me away?

Oct 13, 2019
  11. MaxZmus rated Queue's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

[ATTACH] Yeah but, no waters in the Eastern Sierra’or the IV (of which are all in my Region) have fish like this (SD County sampled this...

Oct 12, 2019
  12. MaxZmus rated Slater's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

I do just fine 30 seconds from the house, dont need road trip adventures to catch fish... Maybe when I'm retired things will be different...

Oct 12, 2019
  13. MaxZmus rated Werfless's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Bigpondonly , I have spent so many days and nights out in the valley.. go anywhere and do what you like, within reason... And catch a...

Oct 12, 2019
  14. MaxZmus rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

You gotta get out more bro, don't know what you're missing. To have the ability to pull up to ANY body of water you run across, grab...

Oct 12, 2019
  15. MaxZmus rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Vinny need more Diawa Tatulas $100 deal 48hour sale.

Thank you for thinking of me. I actually have enough for now. I love the Tatula reels! Now If they were the Tatula SV TW 103HS model,...

Oct 10, 2019
  16. MaxZmus rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread A little El Cap fun!.

Have I got a deal for you ......

Oct 9, 2019
  17. MaxZmus rated Queue's post Funny in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

I’m not going to blow it up for anyone who’s figured it out and invented the bite at the new location. It’s open 365 days a year and...

Oct 9, 2019
  18. MaxZmus rated Queue's post Agree in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

It is an irresponsible use of the resource to stock trout to feed bass in general....let alone a limited access fishery.

Oct 9, 2019
  19. MaxZmus rated Queue's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you all have overwhelmingly preferred the improved quality at Barrett lately following the...

Oct 9, 2019