Ratings MaxZmus has given

1. MaxZmus rated OG MUDBONE's post Like in the thread San Diego Full Day 11/17/19 Classic Plunker Bite.

With the forecast calling for some cooler temps, wind, and big swells later this week I wanted to jump on the San Diego full day once...

Nov 19, 2019 at 10:39 PM
  2. MaxZmus rated ironmike's post Like in the thread My first charter boat provided yummy tacos.

Good job!! I don't fry my fillets, my heart is too old for fried foods!! I grill on a grilling pan, but yours look Super! I hope you...

Nov 19, 2019 at 10:35 PM
  3. MaxZmus rated KTfromSD's post Like in the thread My first charter boat provided yummy tacos.

Went on the half day dolphin pm. Slow at the start but started popping off at the last 30 minutes and someone caught a White Sea bass...

Nov 19, 2019 at 10:34 PM
  4. MaxZmus rated Werfless's post Like in the thread IV run 11.15 (11.16 doesn't count, lol).. long post.

Went on an IV run despite my back being all jacked. Slowed down, and took it easy (and the numbers showed, waaaahhhh!). Didn't move as...

Nov 18, 2019 at 8:59 PM
  5. MaxZmus rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread Miramar 11/17.

Headed back out to Miramar today at 11:00-12:30 and caught 3! Also saw a trout that snapped me off yesterday with the jig still in it’s...

Nov 18, 2019 at 8:56 PM
  6. MaxZmus rated fishingap's post Like in the thread How we found new fishing spots for bigger fish in fall and winter.

[ATTACH] In this video, we'll share with you how we find some good fishing spots for bigger fall or winter fish. We pre-selected some...

Nov 17, 2019 at 1:47 PM
  7. MaxZmus rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Vee 11/16/19.

Here’s one of the good ones we actually landed. [ATTACH]

Nov 17, 2019 at 9:14 AM
  8. MaxZmus rated 12incher's post Like in the thread Is this fixable?.

21 buckos.

Nov 16, 2019 at 9:47 PM
  9. MaxZmus rated tsugg's post Like in the thread How Lazy are we getting?.

I just learned how to tie the FG knot. Other that that it’s the Palomar for me. Oh I forgot I like to tie a bowlen knot on rope! Lol

Nov 16, 2019 at 9:25 PM
  10. MaxZmus rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Favorite largemouth bass recipe?.

Fillet and do the egg wash.. roll in Ritz crackers and whatever seasoning you like (you will need seasoning) and fry in high temp oil or...

Nov 16, 2019 at 9:13 PM
  11. MaxZmus rated Linebig's post Like in the thread New Video, Basic Reel Tear down..

Sure, reels and saltwater are not a good combo. Unless its a sealed reel, not a reel that says “salt water approved” one thats sealed....

Nov 12, 2019
  12. MaxZmus rated Senkomaster's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

Hey Boys I will have to post some pictures soon. This year was a very good year at Barrett. :emoji_call_me:

Nov 12, 2019
  13. MaxZmus rated Linebig's post Like in the thread New Video, Basic Reel Tear down..

Basic reel tear down. this will be helpful for anyone trying to work on their own reels. Its a great video to understand the basics of...

Nov 12, 2019
  14. MaxZmus rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Braid to mono or fl knot....

Leaders under 4 feet use a swivel if worried about the knot / Guide thing . The knot depending on the Line diameter and the guide size...

Nov 2, 2019
  15. MaxZmus rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Oct 27-Murray with Joe on his Birthday.

It was my buddy Joe’s Birthday today so I invited him to come join me to fish Murray. Greeted by cool conditions with a little warmth...

Oct 28, 2019
  16. MaxZmus rated Tarheelblue76's post Like in the thread Lake Wholford 10/26/19.

Took a trip to Wholford yesterday morning arriving around 9, and left around 3pm. Pretty good day catching hard hitting, feisty cats,...

Oct 27, 2019
  17. MaxZmus rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread San Vee 10/14.

Quick report: Nice day on the water yesterday. I was expecting fishing to be on fire but it was slightly tougher than the last time I...

Oct 15, 2019
  18. MaxZmus rated Queue's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

[ATTACH] Yeah but, no waters in the Eastern Sierra’or the IV (of which are all in my Region) have fish like this (SD County sampled this...

Oct 12, 2019
  19. MaxZmus rated Slater's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

I do just fine 30 seconds from the house, dont need road trip adventures to catch fish... Maybe when I'm retired things will be different...

Oct 12, 2019