Ratings MaxZmus has given

1. MaxZmus rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Taking a beginner, what's the shore/dock situation like?.

Those dock crappie are awesome.. that said, bring her out to fish with me in the salt sometime. I can get her on a few more likely than...

Sep 22, 2020 at 12:08 PM
  2. MaxZmus rated Rob Fletcher's post Like in the thread Saturday 9/19 PM Trip.

Fire burned right down to the water in many places. Water quality seemed fine and the fish were beautiful, healthy and fat!

Sep 22, 2020 at 12:06 PM
  3. MaxZmus rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread San V Busters.

Yep....2 lbs 15 oz on a Creme purple 4 inch worm fly lined from shore at Murray when I was 12....50 years ago o: That's when Murray...

Sep 22, 2020 at 11:59 AM
  4. MaxZmus rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread San V Busters.

Well, my youngest son finally goes back to work next week and we had been talking about going Bass fishing all summer. He was raised on...

Sep 22, 2020 at 11:52 AM
  5. MaxZmus rated jmytuna's post Like in the thread Wednesday, Sept. 16th.

Yes, all roads were open but fire damage sad to see. Still ash in the air. [ATTACH]

Sep 19, 2020 at 6:37 PM
  6. MaxZmus rated jmytuna's post Like in the thread Wednesday, Sept. 16th.

Wed 9/16 report 65 in am, 96 by noon Really had to watch pressure in pontoon Back part of pine burned down to water line, air quality...

Sep 19, 2020 at 6:37 PM
  7. MaxZmus rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread My first barrett trip.

[ATTACH] Took this from my insta post: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Sep 19, 2020 at 6:34 PM
  8. MaxZmus rated johnnylh's post Like in the thread Barrett is open again starting Wednesday September 16th, 2020..

Wow, that's amazing. Your positive right? Hate to get up at 3, get down there and the gate was closed!

Sep 16, 2020 at 12:23 PM
  9. MaxZmus rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Barrett is open again starting Wednesday September 16th, 2020..

Yep, definitely open per Jose.

Sep 16, 2020 at 12:23 PM
  10. MaxZmus rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Can't get any better....

I thought wednesday was good..today was beyond good! 35+ fish, stopped counting! Between 8:00 + 11:00, fish every 3-4 mins, pretty much...

Sep 14, 2020
  11. MaxZmus rated bassman2008's post Like in the thread Barrett is closed until further notice.

Thanks for the update Max. That is great news.

Sep 14, 2020
  12. MaxZmus rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Something good on 9/11.

I can't remember my last decent fishing Day. Wait, yes I can ... it was last March! Anyway, I was due. I guess the new opening time...

Sep 13, 2020
  13. MaxZmus rated mcfish's post Like in the thread You can ban me from the forest, but...

As I was saying, close down the Sierras and I'll still find a place to fish! Fished Crowley today, so fun! Got on the water at 8:00,...

Sep 13, 2020
  14. MaxZmus rated El Gordo's post Like in the thread Pics of piggies.

Dock and houses are ok.

Sep 11, 2020
  15. MaxZmus rated chucklai's post Like in the thread Lake Murray 9/9.

Was hoping to find morning bite/top water, first one on the lake with the rental. Tried everything:poppers,frogs,buzz bait,flukes.... no...

Sep 9, 2020
  16. MaxZmus rated joem83's post Like in the thread Daiwa Coastal SV.

Tackle Warehouse, apparently. I contacted their customer service, told them about the reel and explained my maintenance routines. I...

Sep 8, 2020
  17. MaxZmus rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread 6:00AM-10:00AM Labor Day.

I remember that year when the water was so high we launched by the office. Today's two were my 1st ever busting bass caught. They're...

Sep 8, 2020
  18. MaxZmus rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread 6:00AM-10:00AM Labor Day.

Hit my home lake this morning. I have had Pepe' Le Pew on my boat the WHOLE month of August. Was so happy to catch a couple this...

Sep 8, 2020
  19. MaxZmus rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Ardent Gliss Line.

Anyone else use this? Casts really well, works on spinning or baitcasting, requires more turns and/or loops thru the hook eye on knots...

Sep 7, 2020
  20. MaxZmus rated Big C's post Like in the thread Minnesota Madness 2020.

I’m at Pelican Lake near Orr, Minnesota for my annual largemouth and smallmouth bass fishing trip. Kinda tough fishing this year with...

Sep 5, 2020