Ratings MaxZmus has given

1. MaxZmus rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Tiny Klash Limit.

Missed one on the UFO first thing this morning then tied on the Tiny Klash. They went nuts on the dead walk. They all had those...

Feb 20, 2020 at 5:35 PM
  2. MaxZmus rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread Dixon 1/19.

A great day at Dixon with the Padre. I got 1 and he got 2. We caught 10lbs of trout total, lol. We both got our pb’s too! Mine at 3.36...

Feb 20, 2020 at 5:34 PM
  3. MaxZmus rated Baywolf's post Like in the thread Well, She Did It Again:.

True to form, Shinna put a lesson on fish catching on me. Having been off the water for a bit, Shinna wanted to go fish. So Tuesday we...

Feb 19, 2020
  4. MaxZmus rated scheadhunter's post Like in the thread Otay Sunday February 16.

Beautiful morning at Otay with solid fishing. No standouts but quality fishing in 5-15 feet in prespawn mode. We opted for DShot on...

Feb 18, 2020
  5. MaxZmus rated Queue's post Like in the thread Why or why not keep bass?.

Way [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Feb 17, 2020
  6. MaxZmus rated scheadhunter's post Like in the thread Would you keep bass?.

Largemouth bass from clean water is delicious. It’s like eating Crappie. Catch and release has its place but so do slot limits. I know...

Feb 17, 2020
  7. MaxZmus rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Current water levels?.

Taken today [ATTACH]

Feb 6, 2020
  8. MaxZmus rated Baywolf's post Like in the thread Tarheelblue76 is the Cat Master!.

Shinna and I had the distinct pleasure of fishing with fellow member Tarheelblue76 today. What a great gentlemen and definitely a...

Jan 30, 2020
  9. MaxZmus rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Black on hypalon.

May have to do that. She just texted me and said she has the biggest on the boat... so far! Pretty sure it is a Sandy run.

Jan 24, 2020
  10. MaxZmus rated otay michael's post Like in the thread back at it locally... OTAY.

Other than a few hours at San V. a few weeks back, I've not been on the water locally till today (El Salto last week, but that's a...

Jan 24, 2020
  11. MaxZmus rated noobiefisher's post Like in the thread PB rainbow trout at Lake Wohlford 012220.

[ATTACH] Hi everyone, First post ever, but just wanted to share this 10+ lbs rainbow Trout I caught at Lake Wohlford...

Jan 24, 2020
  12. MaxZmus rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread The facts of life....

You are on a roll mcfish! I guess it is a "Fact of Life" that fishing plays an important role in our lives on SDFish. Here is one of my...

Dec 27, 2019
  13. MaxZmus rated Mogambo's post Like in the thread New Video, Basic Reel Tear down..

I have no idea what my first reel was. Maybe someone can identify it from the fuzzy photo. Somewhere along the line I had a reel stamped...

Dec 20, 2019
  14. MaxZmus rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Large Trout.

[ATTACH] Went to Cuyumaca today. Got there at 10:30 and there was 2 Gonads in a rental boat netting a 6lber. A few nice fellows were on...

Dec 14, 2019
  15. MaxZmus rated wackyrig's post Like in the thread The San Diego 11/23/19.

Went out on the San Diego out of Seaforth on Saturday the23rd of November 2019. Saw the fish counts did some homework and scaled down...

Dec 9, 2019
  16. MaxZmus rated NibbleSquad's post Like in the thread Maca 12/6.

Wide open bite. Seriously. Every cast Highlight was this stunted rainbow. Super cool [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Dec 6, 2019
  17. MaxZmus rated bluegillman's post Like in the thread Murray 12/3.

Searching for some quality pre-frontal action, got on the water about 11am, surface water temp ~ 60. Graphed massive amounts of fish...

Dec 6, 2019
  18. MaxZmus rated OG MUDBONE's post Like in the thread San Diego Full Day 11/17/19 Classic Plunker Bite.

With the forecast calling for some cooler temps, wind, and big swells later this week I wanted to jump on the San Diego full day once...

Nov 19, 2019
  19. MaxZmus rated ironmike's post Like in the thread My first charter boat provided yummy tacos.

Good job!! I don't fry my fillets, my heart is too old for fried foods!! I grill on a grilling pan, but yours look Super! I hope you...

Nov 19, 2019