Ratings MaxZmus has given

1. MaxZmus rated dilatedppls's post Like in the thread Delta trip!!.

I haven't been on here much let alone posting reports, but I have been fishin up here in norCal quite a bit, I just saw Michaels report...

Aug 19, 2015
  2. MaxZmus rated OCBASS22's post Like in the thread 8/15/15 REPORT.

I took Cayden for his 3rd trip to Lake Barrett on Saturday. We were in the truck by 1:30AM and first one's at the gate at 3:45. There...

Aug 18, 2015
  3. MaxZmus rated Fullycommitted's post Like in the thread When in doubt stitch it out 2.

Truthfully it takes me about a thousand clones to catch one of these I don't fish swim baits mostly plastics of all types

Aug 17, 2015
  4. MaxZmus rated Fullycommitted's post Like in the thread When in doubt stitch it out 2.

First one on the lake at 0-dark thirty fished top water for a few clones,fished drop shot once the sun came out for a solid clone limit....

Aug 16, 2015
  5. MaxZmus rated Saltandlead's post Like in the thread Poway Cats.

If anyone is looking to fill their freezers, we have limited 4 times in a row within 2 hours each time. Grab a boat and fish anywhere...

Aug 16, 2015
  6. MaxZmus rated scisports's post Like in the thread Dixon -panfish search plus extra bonus!.

After a day trip to Murray ended in virtual skunkville, I decided to have a short dusk session with my 4 year old son at Dixon for...

Aug 14, 2015
  7. MaxZmus rated inthelip's post Like in the thread 8-5 Wed Report.

Great report, fished up there on Sunday and we had 63 bass for 2 of us.

Aug 13, 2015
  8. MaxZmus rated Badmiles's post Like in the thread 8-5 Wed Report.

Belly up it goes... bunch of shad floating and dying at the dam. Prob a thousand or more.. Here's a quick update for anyone heading out...

Aug 13, 2015
  9. MaxZmus rated Snag's post Like in the thread Half Day on the Chubasco 2.

My fishing buddies and I fished on the Chubs on Monday for the AM trip. The capt found fish holding outside the kelp (PL) and we didn't...

Aug 12, 2015
  10. MaxZmus rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Got Jet lag?.

Flew in last night from Europe and noticed a flat tire on the trailer.. Nice, a 21 hour day and now change a tire.... Damn. Well... Get...

Aug 11, 2015
  11. MaxZmus rated Badmiles's post Like in the thread 8-5 Wed Report.

After working all night I finally was packed up and ready to go. Brought 11 rods all rigged up and only needed 2 of them. Crank bait and...

Aug 11, 2015
  12. MaxZmus rated alex ohlendorf's post Like in the thread Barrett Trip 8/9/15.

My dad, brother and I got to the lake around 5:30, and were the last ones through the gate. We were there a few weeks early and didnt...

Aug 9, 2015
  13. MaxZmus rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Weird day at santee..

So I headed out to santee today, hoping to catch a swimbait fish. Well I got skunked again but the weird thing was that I found a dead...

Aug 9, 2015
  14. MaxZmus rated barryf's post Like in the thread Aug 1st 3/4 day.

I jumped on the Fisherman III out of H&M Landing to try and catch some tuna. We started fishing just 12 miles off of mexico, but...

Aug 5, 2015
  15. MaxZmus rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Fun on top......El Cap.

Fished El Cap on Monday, cloud cover first 3 hours..perfect for topwater fun! Didn't leave the boat dock area for that entire period....

Aug 4, 2015
  16. MaxZmus rated Matt A's post Like in the thread El Cap 8/3 & summer fishing pics.

Fished El Cap today with my dad. We hooked into 8 fish, but lost two big fish on the quagga muscles and 6lb line ... Bummer!!! [ATTACH]...

Aug 4, 2015
  17. MaxZmus rated SuperG's post Like in the thread 8/1 Report.

Fished 8/1. Showed up around 0445 and was the first one there. Launched the 'yak and was the only one on the lake until about 0545. One...

Aug 4, 2015
  18. MaxZmus rated Big bass Drew's post Like in the thread nothing but big Bass.

wAnglersmuys in a while since I've been on SDFish, some of you might remember me as my former username Andrew420. just wanted to put...

Jul 31, 2015
  19. MaxZmus rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread So Much for the Full Moon Excuse.

Had been over a month since I had been to Sutherland, so full moon or no, I was going. I was anxious to see the lake up a foot, as I...

Jul 31, 2015
  20. MaxZmus rated SuperG's post Like in the thread Did anybody fish last weekend??.

Fished Sunday. 18 fish. Largest was 4 lbs. Shad bite early, but ended pretty abruptly. Got bites on drop, t-rig, lipless crank, tube,...

Jul 31, 2015