Ratings MaxZmus has given

1. MaxZmus rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread San Vee 10/14.

Quick report: Nice day on the water yesterday. I was expecting fishing to be on fire but it was slightly tougher than the last time I...

Oct 15, 2019
  2. MaxZmus rated Queue's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

[ATTACH] Yeah but, no waters in the Eastern Sierra’or the IV (of which are all in my Region) have fish like this (SD County sampled this...

Oct 12, 2019
  3. MaxZmus rated Slater's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

I do just fine 30 seconds from the house, dont need road trip adventures to catch fish... Maybe when I'm retired things will be different...

Oct 12, 2019
  4. MaxZmus rated Werfless's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Bigpondonly , I have spent so many days and nights out in the valley.. go anywhere and do what you like, within reason... And catch a...

Oct 12, 2019
  5. MaxZmus rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

You gotta get out more bro, don't know what you're missing. To have the ability to pull up to ANY body of water you run across, grab...

Oct 12, 2019
  6. MaxZmus rated Queue's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you all have overwhelmingly preferred the improved quality at Barrett lately following the...

Oct 9, 2019
  7. MaxZmus rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 10/7-Murray-Almost gave up....

It was a few hours before I even got my first tap on a worm and that was all it was...a tap. I knew it was going to be tough as it got...

Oct 8, 2019
  8. MaxZmus rated Big C's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

Where are your pics Chat? Plus your younger brother’s pics? Well, let me help you out. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 8, 2019
  9. MaxZmus rated JWall's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

[ATTACH] Personal best 9lb. 25 inch drag stripping beast!

Oct 7, 2019
  10. MaxZmus rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread Saturday 9/28 In Search of Ho Chi Minh.

Went back yesterday and got a 19.5 lb limit on busters! :emoji_sunglasses:

Oct 7, 2019
  11. MaxZmus rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

Mine is the year before the Chirp came out. More details on yours. Time to upgrade. Cheers!

Oct 6, 2019
  12. MaxZmus rated fishfanatic's post Like in the thread Hodges 10/5.

Froze in the morning with 45 degree temps and not being prepared. But survived long enough to catch this chunkster. [MEDIA] [ATTACH]...

Oct 6, 2019
  13. MaxZmus rated BUDDHA_'s post Like in the thread Got One On The Hudd!.

Got one on the Hudd today! And the best part, I got it on my Go Pro! Wasn't able to upload the video on here, but you can see it on my...

Oct 6, 2019
  14. MaxZmus rated scheadhunter's post Like in the thread Saturday 9/28 In Search of Ho Chi Minh.

I didn’t have morning numbers but quality for sure. Good seeing you guys at the ramp. Next time I’ll fish the afternoon. [ATTACH]

Oct 6, 2019
  15. MaxZmus rated Big C's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

I didn’t break the five pound mark but got a lot of nice four pounders. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 6, 2019
  16. MaxZmus rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 6, 2019
  17. MaxZmus rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

all topwater. Flukes, frogs, WP and Spooks. One from each week of the first couple of months. About 30 per trip. PS I invented the...

Oct 6, 2019
  18. MaxZmus rated jpablico's post Like in the thread We created the bite!.

I see where everyone is coming from. We primarily only fished Hauser this year and we came out of there with over 100 fish between the...

Oct 4, 2019