Ratings MaxZmus has given

1. MaxZmus rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread El Cap Sunday 6/28.

Here was my pattern on the weekend with a buddy John decades ago. I would get up early and drive to OB, then I would drive his truck out...

Jun 29, 2020
  2. MaxZmus rated dilatedppls's post Like in the thread El Cap Sunday 6/28.

went out yesterday, from 3 to close, i got my *** handed too, not even a wiggle....definitely felt like the bite just shut off within a...

Jun 29, 2020
  3. MaxZmus rated biggbass's post Like in the thread El Cap Sunday 6/28.

Took my son to El Cap today. Early rise but late start. Had to stop at ECBT and drop a 50 spot - just because I felt like it. Arrived to...

Jun 29, 2020
  4. MaxZmus rated RippinLip619's post Like in the thread 6/28-Backseat with RippinLip619 @ El Cap.

Thanks for the kind words Vinny I had a blast out there with you today and even though we didnt catch an bigguns it was still great...

Jun 29, 2020
  5. MaxZmus rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 6/28-Backseat with RippinLip619 @ El Cap.

My buddy Tim, aka RippinLip619 invited me to fill his backseat at El Cap today and basically all I did was fill his back seat... ha ha....

Jun 29, 2020
  6. MaxZmus rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Pics of piggies.

J [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 25, 2020
  7. MaxZmus rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread For dmorgan.

Cool, good to see that you get out and enjoy things instead of just stewing about everything. Too much politics has got to be bad for...

Jun 24, 2020
  8. MaxZmus rated diegofish's post Like in the thread Otay 6-17.

Got a ride for the last part of the day Wed. In the water 1p-sunset Fished with Otay Mike, Thanks buddy for the seat!! He was up to his...

Jun 22, 2020
  9. MaxZmus rated mcfish's post Like in the thread San v... Fluke em!.

On the water at 6:00am..ideal conditions, overcast, slight breeze, and best of all..no crowds! Love the mondays at the V ! Another...

Jun 22, 2020
  10. MaxZmus rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread 6/22-Monday Morning at Murray/Better than.....

murray rules for you! that's cool. you do better there than I do at otay! hmmmm.

Jun 22, 2020
  11. MaxZmus rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread San Vicente 6-22-20 Monday.

Up early and arrived at the lake with Mrs. RamonaAngler at about 5:30. On the water and headed down the Toll Road Arm. Throwing my frog...

Jun 22, 2020
  12. MaxZmus rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Let’s see those tricked out rod DIY rod holders.

Ohhh. Reading comprehension...i USED TO have it. Yeah. Now i feel almost as stupid as when i seea baitball go off....and all 3 rods have...

Jun 21, 2020
  13. MaxZmus rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Let’s see those tricked out rod DIY rod holders.

I'd recommend putting one thing in your tube....Occam's razor. Dude...BUY SOME DECENT LINE FOR CRAP'S SAKE. :) If they popped...

Jun 21, 2020
  14. MaxZmus rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Let’s see those tricked out rod DIY rod holders.

He said "popped up" not "popped off". But still should not need that many rods. Have 1 rod ready with your favorite lure for busting...

Jun 21, 2020
  15. MaxZmus rated filippo's post Like in the thread Let’s see those tricked out rod DIY rod holders.

Fund it by selling few of your rods :). I know it gets expensive but totally worth it in my opinion. Truly the best investment for a...

Jun 21, 2020
  16. MaxZmus rated filippo's post Like in the thread Let’s see those tricked out rod DIY rod holders.

Skip a custom rod holder from PVC/ABS. It's just too bulky and heavy. Do yourself a favor and get a Castmate! SUPER light and...

Jun 21, 2020
  17. MaxZmus rated camobass's post Like in the thread Let’s see those tricked out rod DIY rod holders.

I get it for sure. I look like I’m opening a rod shack on my boat but found it personally easier to deal with less on the tube. I got...

Jun 21, 2020
  18. MaxZmus rated Queue's post Like in the thread Citizen Science Barrett Bass Study 2020.

Lake Barrett Anglers, In an effort to better understand the catch and release bass fishery within Lake Barrett, CDFW in conjunction with...

Jun 20, 2020
  19. MaxZmus rated barepixels's post Like in the thread Looking for Trolling Motor attachment.

quick googling, hope this help, no I have never float tube before but love great ideas BW Sports INC Sales Manager: Matt Wray...

Jun 18, 2020
  20. MaxZmus rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Who got in?.

I’ve done multiple ticket purchases at the same time. If the tickets are for different days, you should be good. I ordered three days on...

Jun 18, 2020