Ratings MaxZmus has given

1. MaxZmus rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/2 AGAIN?! YEP! left em biting.

they moved a bit, but ere still in the same area. another boat and myself just flat roped em.:emoji_astonished: mostly 10-12" size, with...

Oct 3, 2019
  2. MaxZmus rated toolbox's post Like in the thread We created the bite!.

Classic! I like the passion, but COME ON MAN! Anyways, Cheers to another Great year to all of you Barrett Knuckleheads and the new...

Oct 2, 2019
  3. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread We created the bite!.

Created, dominated, invented, etiquette. This guy is special.

Sep 30, 2019
  4. MaxZmus rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread Saturday close- Barrett at it’s best.

That was fun to say the least. They started doing that a month ago but nothing like yesterday.

Sep 30, 2019
  5. MaxZmus rated scheadhunter's post Like in the thread Saturday close- Barrett at it’s best.

Fished Saturday the 28’th with my buddy Brian. We knew it was going to be cloudy and breezy. Surface bite time! Started in the dark in...

Sep 29, 2019
  6. MaxZmus rated MadBass's post Like in the thread I can't get the rush out of my system!!!.

I fished Saturday the 21st and Wednesday the 25th. Been going to Barrett over 25 years, and have many a story to tell. But these past...

Sep 28, 2019
  7. MaxZmus rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Last Hurrah!.

Summer no sooner ends than does fishing at the lake of Donald and Keiffer! Sunday will be your last chance; today was mine. Not a bad...

Sep 27, 2019
  8. MaxZmus rated rockzilla's post Like in the thread Last trip till next year.

2nd car in, fished till 6pm. Water temp 70 in the morning and crept up to 74 by afternoon. Still extremely stained. Caught 30. Mostly on...

Sep 26, 2019
  9. MaxZmus rated scheadhunter's post Like in the thread For Sale 2 tube spots/parking for last Saturday of the season.

This is it and then it's over! 2 tube spots and Parking for Saturday, Sept 28, 2019. $20 each. LMK. Looks like the Weather is changing...

Sep 26, 2019
  10. MaxZmus rated JWall's post Like in the thread Last Chance Wednesday!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Got out with son for last chance at Barrett this year. Had a hot start in Hauser on the swimming minnow but after 5...

Sep 26, 2019
  11. MaxZmus rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread OKUMA CLOSEOUT SALE - 5 Savage 3D gear lures for $25.

https://okumafishingusa.com/collections/closeout?_=pf&sort=price-ascending Okuma has a closeout sale. buy 5 Savage Gear 3D Lures for...

Sep 26, 2019
  12. MaxZmus rated mcfish's post Like in the thread A day on Lake Vinnybass!.

Left my house, drove past San V, drove past the turnoff to El Cap...yep, went to Murray! What! Am I nuts?? I've got a long history...

Sep 24, 2019
  13. MaxZmus rated Shawn H's post Like in the thread Z-man Plastics and 13 rods....

All good, he called this morning to let me know hes holdin MH heavy behind the counter, gonna pick it up later today!

Sep 24, 2019
  14. MaxZmus rated sherpa's post Like in the thread SV today.

the fishing was slow for me today. I started with the mind set to catch a frog fish. 2 hours later I changed to flukes and plastics for...

Sep 22, 2019
  15. MaxZmus rated Big C's post Like in the thread Barrett Bonanza 9/21 report.

You had to work for them though. My buddy Scott and I finished with 43 for the day. What wound up working best for us was the robo worm...

Sep 22, 2019
  16. MaxZmus rated TommyP's post Like in the thread Wed 9/18 Report.

Just had to get back to the Big B again before closing( Sunday, 9/29). This lake can change on a dime as they say. Started tubing at...

Sep 22, 2019
  17. MaxZmus rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread 5.00.

Thanks VinnyBass !! I did throw my frog a bit, but it wasn't getting bit. Is that a double negative?!? It was a fun afternoon session....

Sep 16, 2019
  18. MaxZmus rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread 5.00.

Buddy came into town and we went to my home lake for an afternoon session. Got to the lake at 3:00 off the water at 7:04. It was pretty...

Sep 16, 2019
  19. MaxZmus rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Z-man Plastics and 13 rods....

Settle down, you ned rig freaks. None of those tiny ones that you guys love. Saw this stuff at Turner's on Clairemont Mesa Blvd last...

Sep 16, 2019
  20. MaxZmus rated HereFishyFishy619's post Like in the thread Not just the weather was HOT... Saturday 9/14/2019.

My two buddies and I first stop of the day was Hauser arm and started casting out the senko's. First fish of the day for us was this...

Sep 16, 2019