Ratings MaxZmus has given

1. MaxZmus rated filippo's post Like in the thread Let’s see those tricked out rod DIY rod holders.

Fund it by selling few of your rods :). I know it gets expensive but totally worth it in my opinion. Truly the best investment for a...

Jun 21, 2020
  2. MaxZmus rated filippo's post Like in the thread Let’s see those tricked out rod DIY rod holders.

Skip a custom rod holder from PVC/ABS. It's just too bulky and heavy. Do yourself a favor and get a Castmate! SUPER light and...

Jun 21, 2020
  3. MaxZmus rated camobass's post Like in the thread Let’s see those tricked out rod DIY rod holders.

I get it for sure. I look like I’m opening a rod shack on my boat but found it personally easier to deal with less on the tube. I got...

Jun 21, 2020
  4. MaxZmus rated Queue's post Like in the thread Citizen Science Barrett Bass Study 2020.

Lake Barrett Anglers, In an effort to better understand the catch and release bass fishery within Lake Barrett, CDFW in conjunction with...

Jun 20, 2020
  5. MaxZmus rated barepixels's post Like in the thread Looking for Trolling Motor attachment.

quick googling, hope this help, no I have never float tube before but love great ideas BW Sports INC Sales Manager: Matt Wray...

Jun 18, 2020
  6. MaxZmus rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Who got in?.

I’ve done multiple ticket purchases at the same time. If the tickets are for different days, you should be good. I ordered three days on...

Jun 18, 2020
  7. MaxZmus rated Big C's post Like in the thread July Barrett Opener.

Chat, I agree with you but there is no sense pouting about it. It is what it is. It’s a lot better than closing the Big B entirely....

Jun 12, 2020
  8. MaxZmus rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Santee 6/7.

Fished from ~7:30am - 5pm. Fished a gunfish 95 for a little while with no bites. Threw the ika, got one bite and missed the fish. Fished...

Jun 10, 2020
  9. MaxZmus rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Need rod holders?.

Ozark trails single rod holders. $2.88 each. Walmart on murphy cyn road. My head is spinning considering the possibilities. Or maybe...

Jun 10, 2020
  10. MaxZmus rated Freshfission619's post Like in the thread Lake Jennings to Open Soon.

Lake Jennings lake manager Kiera Haley used government property to access my phone number to harass me about an Instagram comment I made...

Jun 4, 2020
  11. MaxZmus rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Santee 5/31.

I never keep any bass...catch and release always for me.

Jun 1, 2020
  12. MaxZmus rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Santee 5/31.

Fished santee again from 6:30am to 5pm. Managed to get 4 fish on ikas largest being 10lbs 4oz. Missed a fish on topwater and one around...

Jun 1, 2020
  13. MaxZmus rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Santee 5/31.

Wow...didn't know Santee had bass that big! Congrats on a double digit chunk!

Jun 1, 2020
  14. MaxZmus rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Will Big B open this year?.

Speaking of unbelievable closures, I met a lady checking us in at Otay Sat.. When I asked her what her normal lake to work would be, she...

May 25, 2020
  15. MaxZmus rated mr constricter's post Like in the thread Let's get Barrett open..

Everything helps to keep our lakes from being shut down indefinitely. I encourage everyone to CALL and email these representatives and...

May 21, 2020
  16. MaxZmus rated BigCat1's post Like in the thread Its working "Barrett Junkies".

Yo Tommy, I sent the letter to Jennifer Campbell (District 2). Thanks for the push. Big Cat

May 3, 2020
  17. MaxZmus rated TommyP's post Like in the thread Its working "Barrett Junkies".

Fello "Junkies" After some more research I have come to the conclusion that the decisions made with respect to the City Lakes are made...

May 3, 2020
  18. MaxZmus rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Green light Red Light..

In my column coming out next week I lay out exactly how to have a voice heard. May 8th is a public comment session for the topic with...

May 2, 2020
  19. MaxZmus rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Man's best friend (show and tell).

Ruger...[ATTACH]

May 1, 2020
  20. MaxZmus rated Roncador's post Like in the thread Man's best friend (show and tell).

[ATTACH] Funny looking dog huh

May 1, 2020