Ratings MaxZmus has given

1. MaxZmus rated tjohnson619's post Like in the thread el cap 9/14.

got a few good ones today on the 6xd and some dinks in the trees... was nice tell the wind picked up and too hard to keep the small boat...

Sep 15, 2019
  2. MaxZmus rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread Angler poll.

Hard to say. Waiting for the wolf packs to show bigger fish in open waters. They showed earlier this season. :emoji_wink:

Sep 11, 2019
  3. MaxZmus rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Like in the thread Angler poll.

I have seen the lake go through many cycles, I will say yes it helped the fishery.

Sep 11, 2019
  4. MaxZmus rated dilatedppls's post Like in the thread Lake Murray 9-3-19 ( with special guest).

Just a quick after work session around del cerro from 6pm-7:30pm Weedless morning dawn kitechs did the trick. Also came across a...

Sep 6, 2019
  5. MaxZmus rated Capt Ray's post Like in the thread otay 8/28 same s*** different day..

Was the opposite for me today. I caught them non stop for 3 1/2 hours until the sun came out. Then is slowed a bit. Overall one great...

Aug 29, 2019
  6. MaxZmus rated scheadhunter's post Like in the thread Sunday 8/18.

We caught most of our fish Saturday on breaking fish in Hauser. But not the wolfpack action toolbox referrers to. Just loosely gathered...

Aug 22, 2019
  7. MaxZmus rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Sunday 8/18.

fishing was hard today. Wind was up. Couldn’t find a real pattern. I ended my day with 19 bass. My buddy had 6. Biggest 4.7. [ATTACH]...

Aug 20, 2019
  8. MaxZmus rated scheadhunter's post Like in the thread Saturday 8-17-19.

My buddy Brian and I hit Barrett today for the morning session. We were on the water early and started around the corner in Hauser. Top...

Aug 18, 2019
  9. MaxZmus rated Big C's post Like in the thread Minnesota Madness.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Just thought I would share a few pics of...

Aug 15, 2019
  10. MaxZmus rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 8/7 miller time :).

lots of chewin goin on. :) right where i want em. boated 6, missed many, tulled a few and battled many tulles. best 6lb1oz. [ATTACH]...

Aug 8, 2019
  11. MaxZmus rated Pwy_FireCapt's post Like in the thread I ain’t no JJ, but Otay puts out.

Got on the water almost 7am. Straight back to Harvey’s and played most of the morning there. Lost my first three hook-ups and thought...

Aug 8, 2019
  12. MaxZmus rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Fun in the sun! 8/4.

On Thursday decided to treat myself to a Barrett solo trip. I went onto ticketmaster to see if there any spots still available. I got...

Aug 8, 2019
  13. MaxZmus rated Skelefish's post Like in the thread Wednesday 7/24.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Honestly pretty slow day for what I expected but that’s fishing, got out there at 5am for the boat...

Jul 30, 2019
  14. MaxZmus rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Some Mornings are funner than others.. 7/27.

Got a chance to tube with my Boy before he takes off to the Delta and it couldn't of been any funner. We fished til 9am only but it was...

Jul 27, 2019
  15. MaxZmus rated DJ-Sun's post Like in the thread July 20 Report: 4 Species.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Fun day at Barrett on July 20 with my 14 year old son. Started early with an ok...

Jul 23, 2019
  16. MaxZmus rated wackyrig's post Like in the thread Fishcat or bust!.

Tubes are back on line!! Bought the green FishCat off SDFish and scavenged parts and pieces from my other blue Fishcats to get my son...

Jul 23, 2019
  17. MaxZmus rated leisureman's post Like in the thread Otay is alive!!.

It’s as if someone flipped a switch and turned on the fish! After 2 straight skunks for my buddy and I, we float tubed in Harvey arm on...

Jul 18, 2019
  18. MaxZmus rated brandon6199's post Like in the thread 7/14/19 - Barrett Lake Report.

Ya know, it's always difficult to sleep the night before an entire day of fishing at Barrett Lake... :emoji_joy: Left the house at...

Jul 18, 2019
  19. MaxZmus rated mikecheck1212's post Like in the thread Barrett at 5am?.

im getting old and tired....so i like to get there early..when its going off...and leave once the sun is killing me....

Jul 17, 2019
  20. MaxZmus rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Sunday 14th.

had another great trip. Bigger fish deeper off rock piles. Can’t wait to get back [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 16, 2019