Ratings MaxZmus has given

1. MaxZmus rated TommyP's post Like in the thread BARRETT CLOSED for the 2020 season.

Maybe instead of talking about it you should write a letter to the Mayor and express your feelings............as I did last week. Come...

Apr 21, 2020
  2. MaxZmus rated B Ruck's post Like in the thread Current water levels?.

140.60 ft. That's up 21 feet from 119 ft on Feb 6, 2019. Jonesin!

Apr 21, 2020
  3. MaxZmus rated NibbleSquad's post Like in the thread Underspins.

Here’s an idea I came up with to save money. Put a dab of superglue where the swivel and the swimbait sits and she swims nice. [ATTACH]...

Apr 18, 2020
  4. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Current water levels?.

I have first dibbs on the Max Guide Service.

Apr 15, 2020
  5. MaxZmus rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Current water levels?.

J [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Apr 15, 2020
  6. MaxZmus rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Cleaning bearings.

I pull the bearings, put em in a medicine bottle with a little acetone, and shake the bottle a little bit then let it soak for a bit....

Apr 14, 2020
  7. MaxZmus rated scisports's post Like in the thread Couldn’t stand it any longer.

Decided to practice extreme social distancing, otherwise known as a solo IV run. Packed up everything I would need so I didn’t have to...

Apr 1, 2020
  8. MaxZmus rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Current water levels?.

J [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Mar 21, 2020
  9. MaxZmus rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Decent opener.

For those of you paying attention to lake closures and openings, you will know of which lake I speak. That little jewel in the...

Mar 7, 2020
  10. MaxZmus rated bluegillman's post Like in the thread 3/4 Otay.

Nada on reaction baits, not for lack of effort. Had a great time nonetheless, beautiful day not too crowded. Best 3 of the day...

Mar 5, 2020
  11. MaxZmus rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 3/2-Monday at Murray.

Dressed in rain gear on this brisk Monday morning. I took my kayak with limited tackle over to Murray. I always load way too much...

Mar 4, 2020
  12. MaxZmus rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Crankbaits for breakfast at Otay.

Managed a dinky limit with a decent one on the cranksteezy this morning. Trick to it is to keep the crank just above the grass on the...

Mar 4, 2020
  13. MaxZmus rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Frogs and.....

Mmmkay. for those of you who like baits on the cheap.... Was shopping at the happiest place on earth (walmart murphy cyn) and ran...

Mar 4, 2020
  14. MaxZmus rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Current water levels?.

Moved [ATTACH]

Mar 1, 2020
  15. MaxZmus rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Current water levels?.

Ok, I’ll volunteer to help move that boat and no I won’t bring many rods.. just a few.

Feb 28, 2020
  16. MaxZmus rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Tiny Klash Limit.

Missed one on the UFO first thing this morning then tied on the Tiny Klash. They went nuts on the dead walk. They all had those...

Feb 20, 2020
  17. MaxZmus rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread Dixon 1/19.

A great day at Dixon with the Padre. I got 1 and he got 2. We caught 10lbs of trout total, lol. We both got our pb’s too! Mine at 3.36...

Feb 20, 2020
  18. MaxZmus rated Baywolf's post Like in the thread Well, She Did It Again:.

True to form, Shinna put a lesson on fish catching on me. Having been off the water for a bit, Shinna wanted to go fish. So Tuesday we...

Feb 19, 2020
  19. MaxZmus rated scheadhunter's post Like in the thread Otay Sunday February 16.

Beautiful morning at Otay with solid fishing. No standouts but quality fishing in 5-15 feet in prespawn mode. We opted for DShot on...

Feb 18, 2020
  20. MaxZmus rated Queue's post Like in the thread Why or why not keep bass?.

Way [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Feb 17, 2020