Ratings MaxZmus has given

1. MaxZmus rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Sunday 14th.

had another great trip. Bigger fish deeper off rock piles. Can’t wait to get back [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 16, 2019
  2. MaxZmus rated wackyrig's post Like in the thread Saturday the 13th.....The horror of it!.

Well, the last time I was at Barrett early June I pumped up my tube to what I normally due and the zipper busted off where the tube zips...

Jul 15, 2019
  3. MaxZmus rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Saturday the 13th.....The horror of it!.

MaxZmus , those zippers can be fixed! YouTube! Saw a guy headed out in a Cumberland, like mine, but almost did not recognize it...

Jul 15, 2019
  4. MaxZmus rated Dixon's post Like in the thread Wednesday Report/ Found Float Tube Fins?.

Fished wednesday also.. and speaking of weights.. here is are top 8 for the day.. [ATTACH]

Jul 12, 2019
  5. MaxZmus rated bluegillman's post Like in the thread Wednesday Report/ Found Float Tube Fins?.

Nice - I saw you out there when I was cruising by in the boat a few times going in and out of hauser/pine. Was a pretty good day.

Jul 11, 2019
  6. MaxZmus rated TommyP's post Like in the thread Wednesday Report/ Found Float Tube Fins?.

Another float tube session at the Big B on Wednesday was another hot day. On my way down to the lake shortly after 5:40 am the temp...

Jul 11, 2019
  7. MaxZmus rated jpablico's post Like in the thread Couldn't put down the frog rods at Barrett - June 26th - Video.

Another Barrett trip in the books and it was another all day frog bite. It's really had to put down the frog rods when the bass...

Jul 8, 2019
  8. MaxZmus rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Team Panda & Dooster @ El Cap 7-1-2019.

Hey, you mentioned my name!!! Glad to see you got out and fished. Our trip to El Cap earlier this year has been my only trip. Too...

Jul 6, 2019
  9. MaxZmus rated TheBassinPanda's post Like in the thread Team Panda & Dooster @ El Cap 7-1-2019.

So my buddy the_dooster was able to get today off so we decided to try El Cap, as it is my favorite lake in SD, unless the frog/top...

Jul 6, 2019
  10. MaxZmus rated STiCKY's post Like in the thread Hours of geek and now we reap....

Spent countless hours this spring and even into summer beefing up my tackle from the ground up. Changing split rings and hooks out for...

Jul 6, 2019
  11. MaxZmus rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Where to Go?.

Somewhere other that Sutherland! Seems that Sutherland has officially entered the Summer Doldrums bite. For me it the same every year;...

Jul 6, 2019
  12. MaxZmus rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac Mexico June 10-14.

Baccarac was as good as last year, if not better. Per usual we had an easy flight after using the CBX and flying out of Tijuana with...

Jul 6, 2019
  13. MaxZmus rated wackyrig's post Like in the thread Barrett 2019.

Fun. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 4, 2019
  14. MaxZmus rated Dixon's post Like in the thread 6/29 Barrett.

one day leaving the lake we were told about someone hanging out by the gate , instructions were " DO NOT STOP" for him..

Jul 2, 2019
  15. MaxZmus rated jrm10292's post Like in the thread 6/29 Barrett.

Hit Barrett this weekend with the Hobie for some topwater fun. Headed down toward the lake early on Saturday morning, and Google said...

Jul 2, 2019
  16. MaxZmus rated jpablico's post Like in the thread For Sale Tube spots for sale.

See you out there Sat.!

Jul 2, 2019
  17. MaxZmus rated B Ruck's post Like in the thread Sat 6/29. Topwater chunks.

Nice!! I got into 'em good too. The overcast day extended the topwater action a while. All the "clones" are fatties this year! Good...

Jul 1, 2019
  18. MaxZmus rated FreeloadnTuber's post Like in the thread Sat 6/29. Topwater chunks.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] launched tubes at pigs and stayed in adjacent cove for most of the morning. Immediate...

Jun 30, 2019
  19. MaxZmus rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Sunday funday......6/23.

barrett fish are so healthy right now. Started my morning with the frog for 11. All 2+ lbers. Couple in the high 3s. Senkos and the...

Jun 24, 2019
  20. MaxZmus rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread 6/22 reel froggy no pics.

Got on the water at dark thirty and headed for pine creek to do a little froggin. Started working mats and it was on. Blow up after blow...

Jun 23, 2019