Ratings MaxZmus has given

1. MaxZmus rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread One small guy, and one unexpected BIG guy.

Sutherland started out slow. On the water at 5:45AM Was trying to get a top water bite going on ...frog, walk-the-dog lure, even tried...

Jun 16, 2019
  2. MaxZmus rated Oceanfire's post Like in the thread 3 Generations...First Bass!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] late post. From 6/5 I took my dad and 5y/o son to the lake for all three of our first time. What a great day....

Jun 16, 2019
  3. MaxZmus rated scheadhunter's post Like in the thread Saturday Variety at Barrett.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Fished Saturday with my good friend Dr. James Hair, the Fishing dentist . Got out first...

Jun 16, 2019
  4. MaxZmus rated TheBassinPanda's post Like in the thread 6-12-19 with TheDooster + Special Guest Appearance.

Hey guys, I scored another ticket to Barrett today because my buddy the_dooster wanted to check it out for the first time. He has...

Jun 13, 2019
  5. MaxZmus rated dbrown6535's post Like in the thread Amateur hour.

2nd annual trip to Barrett, I only fish bass a few times a year. If I catch 3 at El Cap it's a good day. So after the learning curve...

Jun 10, 2019
  6. MaxZmus rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Barrett or Bust.

Cool report. You must of been just in front of us but we missed the first train and had to wait until about 520ish for Jose to come back...

Jun 10, 2019
  7. MaxZmus rated JT Money's post Like in the thread Barrett or Bust.

A fun day on the water, in short… 40 bass for the 2 of us and at least another 15 crappie. The water is up and the lake is looking the...

Jun 10, 2019
  8. MaxZmus rated Capt Brian's post Like in the thread Good and bad at Barrett.

Arrived at the second gate around 4:40am to find 5 trucks waiting wondering why the second gate was locked we waited for over for an...

Jun 10, 2019
  9. MaxZmus rated TheBassinPanda's post Like in the thread 6-5-19.

Hey guys, I finally got a boat ticket for Barrett and set out today with my good ol cousin Tim. We got to the gate at around 4:30 and...

Jun 6, 2019
  10. MaxZmus rated johnnylh's post Like in the thread 6/2/19 Report.

Headed out at about 530 to back of Hauser. Landed one on a pop-r, then a few on the fluke. My buddy did the same. Trolled around the...

Jun 3, 2019
  11. MaxZmus rated The Bui's post Like in the thread 6/1 Barret Report.

Came in with my buddy's boat ticket but fished out of the kickboat. Very little shad activity compared to my 5/11/19 trip. Fished from...

Jun 3, 2019
  12. MaxZmus rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread It Went Up!.

The water level at Sutherland, that is! Probably a foot and a half! Must mean that they have stopped sucking it out and the feeder...

May 31, 2019
  13. MaxZmus rated jpm's post Like in the thread 5/29.

got a late start did not get to the lake until6:30. got motor boat loaded and headed down hauser arm, next to island motor died,took 10...

May 30, 2019
  14. MaxZmus rated Rippinlips's post Like in the thread 5/29 Bday report.

Took the kayak out yesterday and was on the water by 430 and in the back of Hauser by 5am. Started with the frog and was getting action...

May 30, 2019
  15. MaxZmus rated rockzilla's post Like in the thread 5/29 Report.

[ATTACH]

May 30, 2019
  16. MaxZmus rated rockzilla's post Like in the thread 5/29 Report.

First train in. Launched from Pigs for the 1st time this month. Started fishing at 530am, out of water at 1130am. Slow fishing and wind...

May 29, 2019
  17. MaxZmus rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Memorial Day Weekend.

I tubed Saturday. Had a decent fluke bite to the south cove of Pigs in the am. Then worked towards pine for a little slower bite. Got...

May 27, 2019
  18. MaxZmus rated 858NOVICE's post Like in the thread Tackle Warehouse Annual Memorial Day Sale 2019.

15% off almost everything site wide and an additional 10% for all military Veterans. And lets not forget to memorialize and honor the...

May 27, 2019
  19. MaxZmus rated lawdog's post Like in the thread Memorial Day Weekend.

I went yesterday. Cold, rainy, and challenging. I doubt it ever got above 60 degrees all day long. We fished from 5-2. Got about 30...

May 27, 2019
  20. MaxZmus rated Big C's post Like in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 23, 2019