Ratings MaxZmus has given

1. MaxZmus rated JWall's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

[ATTACH] Personal best 9lb. 25 inch drag stripping beast!

Oct 7, 2019
  2. MaxZmus rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread Saturday 9/28 In Search of Ho Chi Minh.

Went back yesterday and got a 19.5 lb limit on busters! :emoji_sunglasses:

Oct 7, 2019
  3. MaxZmus rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

Mine is the year before the Chirp came out. More details on yours. Time to upgrade. Cheers!

Oct 6, 2019
  4. MaxZmus rated fishfanatic's post Like in the thread Hodges 10/5.

Froze in the morning with 45 degree temps and not being prepared. But survived long enough to catch this chunkster. [MEDIA] [ATTACH]...

Oct 6, 2019
  5. MaxZmus rated BUDDHA_'s post Like in the thread Got One On The Hudd!.

Got one on the Hudd today! And the best part, I got it on my Go Pro! Wasn't able to upload the video on here, but you can see it on my...

Oct 6, 2019
  6. MaxZmus rated scheadhunter's post Like in the thread Saturday 9/28 In Search of Ho Chi Minh.

I didn’t have morning numbers but quality for sure. Good seeing you guys at the ramp. Next time I’ll fish the afternoon. [ATTACH]

Oct 6, 2019
  7. MaxZmus rated Big C's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

I didn’t break the five pound mark but got a lot of nice four pounders. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 6, 2019
  8. MaxZmus rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 6, 2019
  9. MaxZmus rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

all topwater. Flukes, frogs, WP and Spooks. One from each week of the first couple of months. About 30 per trip. PS I invented the...

Oct 6, 2019
  10. MaxZmus rated jpablico's post Like in the thread We created the bite!.

I see where everyone is coming from. We primarily only fished Hauser this year and we came out of there with over 100 fish between the...

Oct 4, 2019
  11. MaxZmus rated fishnfreak's post Like in the thread Last Hurrah!.

God willing, Craig T and myself will be there for some spring action . It's a real jewel. It's a place where memories are made, Craig T....

Oct 3, 2019
  12. MaxZmus rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/2 AGAIN?! YEP! left em biting.

they moved a bit, but ere still in the same area. another boat and myself just flat roped em.:emoji_astonished: mostly 10-12" size, with...

Oct 3, 2019
  13. MaxZmus rated toolbox's post Like in the thread We created the bite!.

Classic! I like the passion, but COME ON MAN! Anyways, Cheers to another Great year to all of you Barrett Knuckleheads and the new...

Oct 2, 2019
  14. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread We created the bite!.

Created, dominated, invented, etiquette. This guy is special.

Sep 30, 2019
  15. MaxZmus rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread Saturday close- Barrett at it’s best.

That was fun to say the least. They started doing that a month ago but nothing like yesterday.

Sep 30, 2019
  16. MaxZmus rated scheadhunter's post Like in the thread Saturday close- Barrett at it’s best.

Fished Saturday the 28’th with my buddy Brian. We knew it was going to be cloudy and breezy. Surface bite time! Started in the dark in...

Sep 29, 2019
  17. MaxZmus rated MadBass's post Like in the thread I can't get the rush out of my system!!!.

I fished Saturday the 21st and Wednesday the 25th. Been going to Barrett over 25 years, and have many a story to tell. But these past...

Sep 28, 2019
  18. MaxZmus rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Last Hurrah!.

Summer no sooner ends than does fishing at the lake of Donald and Keiffer! Sunday will be your last chance; today was mine. Not a bad...

Sep 27, 2019