Ratings MaxZmus has given

1. MaxZmus rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Will Big B open this year?.

This is so Maddening! There was never a reason to close the lakes, and now some will not open! How is that for a dose Government control?

May 25, 2020
  2. MaxZmus rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Agree in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

Let’s get real. I wouldn’t be surprised if it never opened up again.

May 21, 2020
  3. MaxZmus rated rockzilla's post Agree in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

Wouldn't be surprised if it's closed in 2021 also.....

May 21, 2020
  4. MaxZmus rated TommyP's post Agree in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

This fight is not over with Boy's.........as I said before "keep the cards and letters coming" Bryce Miller's article last week gave us...

May 21, 2020
  5. MaxZmus rated Big C's post Agree in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

Well, it looks like it’s official. I don’t get it.[ATTACH]

May 21, 2020
  6. MaxZmus rated falafeluver's post Agree in the thread Its working "Barrett Junkies".

TommyP or anyone else, it was mentioned in another thread that due to the City's deficit budget, the lakes will remain closed for the...

May 6, 2020
  7. MaxZmus rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Lake Ramona....

The metropolitan and S.D. water authorities hate good rain years..it's definitely hard to raise prices on something you have excess of!...

May 6, 2020
  8. MaxZmus rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Lake Ramona....

It's a lot easier to charge expensive rates for water when the water level is "low". Looks to me like they're manipulating the water...

May 6, 2020
  9. MaxZmus rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Lake Sutherland and who else??.

Tip of the iceberg....the slippery slope! We know the city lakes management hates fisherman, they've already taken away one day from...

May 3, 2020
  10. MaxZmus rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Green light Red Light..

Whats going to hurt a lot of fishermen is the budget proposal. Everyone, sit down. And remember its just a proposal and not...

May 2, 2020
  11. MaxZmus rated Craig T's post Agree in the thread Green light Red Light..

I get the feeling the lakes program is something the city wishes would just go away.

May 2, 2020
  12. MaxZmus rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread New Monthly Column WON.

SWEET! i feel like i have been reading your column for the past 6 years! :) please don't build my otay up too much. :) :)

Apr 27, 2020
  13. MaxZmus rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Agree in the thread Current water levels?.

MaxZmus looks like I was right with that main like island.

Apr 15, 2020
  14. MaxZmus rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Agree in the thread Current water levels?.

Crazy MaxZmus....

Apr 14, 2020
  15. MaxZmus rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread BARRETT CLOSED for the 2020 season.

Closing lakes that people pay to fish because of Budget deficits. I suppose that makes sense to somebody.

Apr 8, 2020
  16. MaxZmus rated SDLadyfish's post Agree in the thread BARRETT CLOSED for the 2020 season.

Latest word is that Barrett and ALL of the city run lakes will be closed for all of 2020 due to budget deficits . I hope this is not true.

Apr 8, 2020
  17. MaxZmus rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Bad news.

Many people's health is at risk. I am 65 and facts are facts and I don't like being told what I can and can't do as much as the next...

Mar 26, 2020
  18. MaxZmus rated NibbleSquad's post Agree in the thread Bad news.

They should refund fishing licenses purchased this year... Not a chance in hell they will, but they should.

Mar 26, 2020
  19. MaxZmus rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Will Barrett be open this season?.

like everything else, it depends on how well society does at abating the spread of Covid-19. The more we move around, integrate and...

Mar 21, 2020
  20. MaxZmus rated scheadhunter's post Agree in the thread Otay Sunday February 16.

Your problem on Sunday is that you have a Ranger bass boat in your driveway and you fish a kayak. LOL I know it’s fun, it’s easy, it’s...

Feb 18, 2020