Ratings MaxZmus has given

1. MaxZmus rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

umm, I've lost a good amount of crankbaits and jigs in Hodges...... the same can probably be said of anyone who fishes Hodges on the...

Aug 8, 2022
  2. MaxZmus rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Night session.

jjdbike is on the money.. bleed and ice for best results, or even better, fry em whole right on the beach as they are caught...

Jul 1, 2022
  3. MaxZmus rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Monday 6/20 @ the Murr.

Army core of engineers should run every lake like most other states. Where you don’t have to pay and can fish 24hrs… oh well

Jul 1, 2022
  4. MaxZmus rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Monday 6/20 @ the Murr.

Hahahahaha! Sure! How's about we get that day back that they stole from us at each lake??? What happened to that plan to give the public...

Jul 1, 2022
  5. MaxZmus rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread New Barrett boat pricing question.

Good to know how much I am saving by not fishing there! More room for you junkies!

Jun 30, 2022
  6. MaxZmus rated skeeternate's post Agree in the thread Found (4) rods at Pigs Point... 6/22/22.

In other news…how was the fishing? Good for you for posting this someone is definitely not having a good day

Jun 22, 2022
  7. MaxZmus rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Agree in the thread Personal Best.

That's not true

Jun 11, 2022
  8. MaxZmus rated bassman2008's post Agree in the thread Reports.

Fishing has been super slow lately. Barrett is currently fishing like most of our local lakes and it will be a struggle for most people...

Jun 9, 2022
  9. MaxZmus rated wackyrig's post Agree in the thread Personal Best.

Well , I think that is the problem, some guys could careless about what you post on SDFish and will show no integrity to the situation....

May 23, 2022
  10. MaxZmus rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Second trip…...

Well, bang does make an energy drink...

May 15, 2022
  11. MaxZmus rated Pourboy's post Agree in the thread Sat. 5/7 100+ Bass and Bluegill!.

Bass are delicious…just saying.

May 12, 2022
  12. MaxZmus rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Size matters thread.

Let’s hear about your kicker fish of the day. Numbers are always awesome but let’s hear about your biggin Mine was a 5.62 on the 68...

May 12, 2022
  13. MaxZmus rated wackyrig's post Agree in the thread Biggest Barrett Bass.

Not sure when it was but its mounted at the Barrett Junction restaurant...50 plus pounds with a hell of a story how she was landed.

May 2, 2022
  14. MaxZmus rated Rippinlips's post Agree in the thread Lake permit fees.

not til July 1st is what I heard

Apr 14, 2022
  15. MaxZmus rated fishindad's post Agree in the thread Barrett lake opener!.

Why would I want to go to the opener to many dam people......

Apr 11, 2022
  16. MaxZmus rated Dat_fisherman's post Agree in the thread Sportmans Warehouse opening later in 2022.

a smaller and better version of Bass Pro shops

Apr 11, 2022
  17. MaxZmus rated Big C's post Agree in the thread CDFW’s SHARE Program.

My first attempt on April 8 was “unsuccessful”.

Mar 25, 2022
  18. MaxZmus rated B Ruck's post Agree in the thread CDFW’s SHARE Program.

No joy.

Mar 25, 2022