Ratings MaxZmus has given

1. MaxZmus rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Is this fixable?.

If the rod was shipped broken call the vendor and have it replaced , have them send you a shipping label that cost nothing . The...

Nov 16, 2019 at 9:46 PM
  2. MaxZmus rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread Love SDFish.

I have found that too be true also about people not knowing about this site. I tell them to check it out.

Nov 16, 2019 at 9:31 PM
  3. MaxZmus rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread Love SDFish.

...and there are guys who will meet up and SHOW you how to fish a spot. There's another board for southern california surf fishing...

Nov 16, 2019 at 9:31 PM
  4. MaxZmus rated Vito1023's post Agree in the thread Love SDFish.

Yeah I agree this site is just different than most, I’m so glad I’ve learned so much, when I’m tackle shopping I usually ask people if...

Nov 16, 2019 at 9:30 PM
  5. MaxZmus rated flyfishinsteve64's post Agree in the thread Love SDFish.

Just wanted to say I think we have great site here. Hopefully it sticks around and stays the same for years to come. What was said in a...

Nov 16, 2019 at 9:29 PM
  6. MaxZmus rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Favorite largemouth bass recipe?.

If you believe that then maybe you should find a new hobby. Our lakes are over populated with LMB.

Nov 16, 2019 at 9:17 PM
  7. MaxZmus rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Favorite largemouth bass recipe?.

You do realize that with more take, bass will grow faster, are forced to eat more, so therefore tend to be more aggressive, easier to...

Nov 16, 2019 at 9:16 PM
  8. MaxZmus rated anthony92's post Agree in the thread Should newbie anglers use braid? [Coach's Corner].

If the question is still should new anglers use braid I say no. Not until they understand basic casting, what slack is, and how to...

Nov 16, 2019 at 9:10 PM
  9. MaxZmus rated Fat Spottie's post Agree in the thread Should newbie anglers use braid? [Coach's Corner].

Werfless I don’t know why youd say your full of crap, but let’s mention the pitfalls of braid, into my relation saltwater fishing. 1....

Nov 16, 2019 at 9:09 PM
  10. MaxZmus rated DPevin's post Agree in the thread Braid to mono or fl knot....

That is the only time I think that knot makes sense. Although for me, its not worth the effort given there are plenty of other...

Nov 9, 2019
  11. MaxZmus rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Braid to mono or fl knot....

Tom Collins, RP, oberto... Same knot..

Nov 1, 2019
  12. MaxZmus rated carlsbadspotty89's post Agree in the thread How often do you throw big swimbait?.

You really won’t get a rod to accommodate both. Completely different ends of the spectrum. You’d have trouble casting the hudd gill on...

Oct 25, 2019
  13. MaxZmus rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Vinny need more Diawa Tatulas $100 deal 48hour sale.

Thank you for thinking of me. I actually have enough for now. I love the Tatula reels! Now If they were the Tatula SV TW 103HS model,...

Oct 10, 2019
  14. MaxZmus rated Queue's post Agree in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

It is an irresponsible use of the resource to stock trout to feed bass in general....let alone a limited access fishery.

Oct 9, 2019
  15. MaxZmus rated TommyP's post Agree in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

Got to fish the Bib B 8 times this season. Overall another great season, MANY thanks to the staff.......they all are so gracious for...

Oct 8, 2019
  16. MaxZmus rated Blueshughes's post Agree in the thread We created the bite!.

Yeah, me too. Murry is my baby.. Gotta burp,feed and change her diapers. Lots of work but boy is it fun when your hard work pays off.

Oct 5, 2019
  17. MaxZmus rated surferjohn's post Agree in the thread We created the bite!.

I see where your coming from but The bite is not a secret. We did the exact opposite. We called people in on the bite because there is...

Sep 30, 2019
  18. MaxZmus rated Ken roe's post Agree in the thread A day on Lake Vinnybass!.

Murry seems to lack enough forage to support a healthy fish population Lots of skinny bass That's a problem. Maybe if they stocked...

Sep 26, 2019
  19. MaxZmus rated Slater's post Agree in the thread otay 9/25 breaker breaker, hi there.

the reason we go every week & don't miss a day....

Sep 26, 2019
  20. MaxZmus rated Double Minor's post Agree in the thread Z-man Plastics and 13 rods....

Thanks for the heads up carpkiller .

Sep 26, 2019