Ratings MaxZmus has given

1. MaxZmus rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

[ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] i really should check the weather once in a while! :) 66 degrees. (SO) 4 bites, none stuck. i know what i'm...

Oct 30, 2019
  2. MaxZmus rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Weather.

Unless you are accomplished at chasing and catching breaking fish, San V is really tough right now. I did have a gentleman tell me that...

Oct 25, 2019
  3. MaxZmus rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread 10/11-Murray-Wanted more...but....

Thanks for the warning...or are you just trying to scare me away?

Oct 13, 2019
  4. MaxZmus rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread A little El Cap fun!.

Have I got a deal for you ......

Oct 9, 2019
  5. MaxZmus rated Queue's post Funny in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

I’m not going to blow it up for anyone who’s figured it out and invented the bite at the new location. It’s open 365 days a year and...

Oct 9, 2019
  6. MaxZmus rated 1972 catfish's post Funny in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

Is that another small mouth?

Oct 6, 2019
  7. MaxZmus rated Big C's post Funny in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

This dude got a lot of five pound plus fish. The true creator of the bite. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 6, 2019
  8. MaxZmus rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

We should all just edit and delete all of our comments.....then it would make this post look meaningless

Oct 5, 2019
  9. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Best entertainment I've seen on Barrett reports in a long time. Speaking of long, has the accomplished angler TDUB619 disappeared with...

Oct 5, 2019
  10. MaxZmus rated toolbox's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Honestly, he gets big points in my books. Can't help but feel how fired up he was. And you know how an epic honey hole can make you...

Oct 4, 2019
  11. MaxZmus rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Great edit!

Oct 4, 2019
  12. MaxZmus rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread otay 10/2 AGAIN?! YEP! left em biting.

Wow! Sounds like you invented that bite!

Oct 3, 2019
  13. MaxZmus rated Nute's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

[ATTACH]

Oct 3, 2019
  14. MaxZmus rated toolbox's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

But Max has Homesteading Rights at Barrett...

Oct 2, 2019
  15. MaxZmus rated Capt Ray's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

You guys really are super human fisherman...look at all the old salts you hooked here. Max really does follow you around and anchor...

Oct 2, 2019
  16. MaxZmus rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

I have caught maybe 30 this year.. probably caught fifteen on chunk bait.. lol

Oct 2, 2019
  17. MaxZmus rated Nute's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

..My man 'cheated' all season. Didnt even get short ribs OR chicken either. ...basically fired in my book. ;)

Oct 2, 2019
  18. MaxZmus rated scheadhunter's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen you in a boat? Just a serious tube with rocket launchers !

Oct 1, 2019
  19. MaxZmus rated surferjohn's post Funny in the thread Angler poll.

They showed and man was there some quality in there!

Oct 1, 2019
  20. MaxZmus rated 1972 catfish's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

I wish there were more fisherman like you!! Thanks for sharing with the people who can not INVENT the bite. Some people are not as...

Sep 30, 2019