Ratings MaxZmus has given

1. MaxZmus rated fishfanatic's post Funny in the thread Man's best friend (show and tell).

Brindle---purebred Japanese Akita, obsessed with holes in the dirt, rat killer, sun loathing, hiking companion, and a wimp all at the...

May 1, 2020
  2. MaxZmus rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Man's best friend (show and tell).

Little Paris. [IMG] Stupid pet tricks.... [img]12186689_912999948736598_8408342895446565745_o by Paris in the springtime, on Flickr

May 1, 2020
  3. MaxZmus rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread San V 4/13.

Wow..wonder how full Hodges is....oh yeah, never mind!

Apr 16, 2020
  4. MaxZmus rated Big C's post Funny in the thread Current water levels?.

No way Chat. I made my reservation last year. Find your own guide.

Apr 15, 2020
  5. MaxZmus rated toolbox's post Funny in the thread Current water levels?.

A pic from the top of the Dam, 3 ft from spill. Bite was wide open this morning! 4-14-20. I got to prefish it, since I’m sponsored by...

Apr 14, 2020
  6. MaxZmus rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Let's hope CDFW doesn't shut fishing down.

Altogether now! It's for our own good! :emoji_dizzy_face:

Apr 9, 2020
  7. MaxZmus rated Ignotus619's post Funny in the thread Bad news.

Yes exactly this! I fished the river this past weekend and all the trails were packed! You would of thought it was the 4the of july...

Mar 26, 2020
  8. MaxZmus rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread Coronavirus closure.

SANTEE LAKES [ATTACH]

Mar 17, 2020
  9. MaxZmus rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Decent opener.

Nope...don't add that sort of intrigue into the equation, if you truly have no plans to explain.

Mar 7, 2020
  10. MaxZmus rated Slater's post Funny in the thread New Record Caught at Otay.

That thing is ugly, I wouldnt want to touch it....:emoji_grin:

Mar 6, 2020
  11. MaxZmus rated OPERATOR SPECTRE's post Funny in the thread New Record Caught at Otay.

If the homeless problem in LA had a taste, that catfish would taste like it

Mar 6, 2020
  12. MaxZmus rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Why or why not keep bass?.

Ummm...we ARE the large predatory species and we're not doing our job. Introduced LMB are a plague on natural ecosystems and there...

Feb 17, 2020
  13. MaxZmus rated Slater's post Funny in the thread Why or why not keep bass?.

Thought I was hooked into a bush... Pointed the rod straight at the water & started walking backwards up the bank to pull the hook from...

Feb 17, 2020
  14. MaxZmus rated chris102681's post Funny in the thread Why or why not keep bass?.

Because I said so

Feb 17, 2020
  15. MaxZmus rated jeepnkal's post Funny in the thread Would you keep bass?.

[ATTACH]

Feb 17, 2020
  16. MaxZmus rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread Would you keep bass?.

Max your Lao your suppose to know how to cook fish it's in our blood hahahaha

Feb 15, 2020
  17. MaxZmus rated tsugg's post Funny in the thread Let's hear for the venerable Penn Jigmaster 500!.

65!!!! Holy cow! Lol (I’ll be 67 next month) it’s a great to be alive!

Feb 6, 2020
  18. MaxZmus rated weldon's post Funny in the thread Black on hypalon.

But I have to agree with a previous post it's YOUR DAUGHTER so stop sitting on your wallet and spring for a new outfit instead of...

Jan 24, 2020
  19. MaxZmus rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 1/12&1/13- Fishing deep at Murray.

All I needed was for the Murray Mascot to peck me when I was getting into my truck for the perfect crazy day! I think somehow in the...

Jan 14, 2020
  20. MaxZmus rated Mr. NiceGuy's post Funny in the thread Just need one more.....

I used to call things like that "CLUTTER." It made me feel guilty, irresponsible and terrible. Now I proudly call it "My Treasures" and...

Dec 27, 2019