Ratings MaxZmus has given

1. MaxZmus rated wbttk's post Helpful in the thread Tough Day!!! 8/11.

I had a slow day yesterday too from a tube off pigs point area. Glad it wasn’t just me. 4 bass but had to work hard for them on the fly....

Aug 13, 2019
  2. MaxZmus rated transplant's post Helpful in the thread Lake Baccarac Mexico June 10-14.

Here is the basic breakdown. We fly out of TJ via the crossborder Xpress Crossborder Xpress is $30 for a round trip ticket. Our flight...

Jul 6, 2019
  3. MaxZmus rated oldguy's post Helpful in the thread Memorial Day Weekend.

Thank you for the info and FYI I have fished Barrett since the lottery days and this year is not typical, at least in my experience. I...

May 27, 2019
  4. MaxZmus rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread Barbless hook citation.

Yes, and no if that makes any sense. This has been brought up before. To this day (going on my tenth year fishing Barrett), Ive never...

May 5, 2019
  5. MaxZmus rated largemouthpete88's post Helpful in the thread How'd you do out there today? Answer: I got about 50 or.. 20..

Yup , 16 between the 3 of us. Tubed pigs from sun up till lunch time. Pretty slow , but hoping it’ll pick up this sat.

May 3, 2019
  6. MaxZmus rated MeanBean's post Helpful in the thread Opening Day shenanigans.

Water:67-69 Clarity: 1-2ft olive green Wind: light AM breezy PM Gonna get right to it. DFG was present in the afternoon handing out...

May 3, 2019
  7. MaxZmus rated Cwilson's post Helpful in the thread Opening Report.

Got on the water at 5 on the kayak. Water level is up and there was shad everywhere. Caught most fish around 10 foot of water level off...

May 1, 2019
  8. MaxZmus rated 1972 catfish's post Helpful in the thread 5-1-19 report.

Me and my fishing partner got out at dark:30. I caught first one on underspin and then 15 more on sinko. I threw jerk bait, and...

May 1, 2019
  9. MaxZmus rated Shawn5's post Helpful in the thread What’s everyone gonna throw?!.

Nothing but shiners and maybe some crawdads:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Apr 12, 2019
  10. MaxZmus rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Helpful in the thread What’s everyone gonna throw?!.

I usually start with my confidence baits. The flying lure and the banjo minnow are two that I always have tied on:emoji_wink:

Apr 12, 2019
  11. MaxZmus rated Carterantebi's post Helpful in the thread My first and last time buying a Phenix rod.

I’ve always shied away from Phenix because I’ve seen a few break last year while working half days everyday and that seems to be all I...

Mar 7, 2019
  12. MaxZmus rated themez's post Helpful in the thread 11/15 dixon lake rreport.

Caught 3 on meal worm marsmallow. 3 on roostertail. Broke those 2 off guy next to me line tangle. Guys using kastmaster and green...

Nov 16, 2018
  13. MaxZmus rated K3RRY's post Helpful in the thread Which rod brand and reel do you think are most popular and why?.

Okuma Epixor, ordered it after reading good reviews and saw the tackle advisor youtube review but tried it out and it didnt feel “solid”...

Nov 16, 2018
  14. MaxZmus rated Troy's post Helpful in the thread Momentum Baits?.

I have ordered some before. Guy is usually pretty responsive hit him up on Instagram. Good baits

Oct 18, 2018
  15. MaxZmus rated Chriwilson's post Helpful in the thread Momentum Baits?.

I placed an order a month or so ago and it took probably a full week or so for my order to be processed. They bumped up the overall...

Oct 18, 2018
  16. MaxZmus rated Dylan 101's post Helpful in the thread Hodges 10/13.

I don’t know, I only know that hodges and lindo lake have tilapia

Oct 16, 2018
  17. MaxZmus rated onelastcast714's post Helpful in the thread 9-26-18 Closer.

Forgot to mention, about 1/3 of our count was the nicer grade! Tight lines!

Sep 27, 2018
  18. MaxZmus rated TheBassinPanda's post Helpful in the thread Barrett Report 9/26/18.

I have to keep this short because I'm still battling the flu and I can't focus much. Went out yesterday with my cousin. We planned...

Sep 27, 2018
  19. MaxZmus rated JJbasser's post Helpful in the thread otay 9/19 elusive they were.

missed a skunk by one each keeper bass, boated at 11:30AM!!!! that is all, carry on. :) single breakers everywhere, no major blow-ups...

Sep 19, 2018
  20. MaxZmus rated rescue ranger 905+'s post Helpful in the thread San V 8-17-18.

Try not to " Chase" the bait and wait in a area that they are busting and SIT. When they are within casting distance go for it. My...

Aug 20, 2018