Ratings MaxZmus has given

1. MaxZmus rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Well...???.

Like said it's just an update he gave me, I was curious all day as well. Bs or not believe it or not it's just what he said. Lies the...

Jul 8, 2020
  2. MaxZmus rated jeepnkal's post Helpful in the thread Well...???.

total of 6 when i left at noon. nothing over 2lbs. All on bottom with a t-rigged worm. Worm size was key and color didnt matter.

Jul 8, 2020
  3. MaxZmus rated Bluegill's post Helpful in the thread Canoes allowed? Trolling motors?.

Didn’t realize what I signed up for when I decided to power this thing. Had to hand paint the CF numbers on there as well cause nothing...

Jul 6, 2020
  4. MaxZmus rated CraigSmith's post Helpful in the thread trolling motors on tubes.

Would it be enforced at Barrett? I don’t know. Probably not. However in CA any powered watercraft, even tubes, pontoons, and yaks, are...

Jun 27, 2020
  5. MaxZmus rated toolbox's post Helpful in the thread Pics of piggies.

Since I hear the dam area is WTFO and there’s only 25 cars max, we should be good.

Jun 25, 2020
  6. MaxZmus rated captbrian's post Helpful in the thread Barbells hooks.

Heads up !!! Last year I heard reports on opening day that the DFG was giving tickets using a piece of cloth to detect the Barb on the...

Jun 24, 2020
  7. MaxZmus rated wbttk's post Helpful in the thread Tough Day!!! 8/11.

I had a slow day yesterday too from a tube off pigs point area. Glad it wasn’t just me. 4 bass but had to work hard for them on the fly....

Aug 13, 2019
  8. MaxZmus rated transplant's post Helpful in the thread Lake Baccarac Mexico June 10-14.

Here is the basic breakdown. We fly out of TJ via the crossborder Xpress Crossborder Xpress is $30 for a round trip ticket. Our flight...

Jul 6, 2019
  9. MaxZmus rated oldguy's post Helpful in the thread Memorial Day Weekend.

Thank you for the info and FYI I have fished Barrett since the lottery days and this year is not typical, at least in my experience. I...

May 27, 2019
  10. MaxZmus rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread Barbless hook citation.

Yes, and no if that makes any sense. This has been brought up before. To this day (going on my tenth year fishing Barrett), Ive never...

May 5, 2019
  11. MaxZmus rated largemouthpete88's post Helpful in the thread How'd you do out there today? Answer: I got about 50 or.. 20..

Yup , 16 between the 3 of us. Tubed pigs from sun up till lunch time. Pretty slow , but hoping it’ll pick up this sat.

May 3, 2019
  12. MaxZmus rated MeanBean's post Helpful in the thread Opening Day shenanigans.

Water:67-69 Clarity: 1-2ft olive green Wind: light AM breezy PM Gonna get right to it. DFG was present in the afternoon handing out...

May 3, 2019
  13. MaxZmus rated Cwilson's post Helpful in the thread Opening Report.

Got on the water at 5 on the kayak. Water level is up and there was shad everywhere. Caught most fish around 10 foot of water level off...

May 1, 2019
  14. MaxZmus rated 1972 catfish's post Helpful in the thread 5-1-19 report.

Me and my fishing partner got out at dark:30. I caught first one on underspin and then 15 more on sinko. I threw jerk bait, and...

May 1, 2019
  15. MaxZmus rated Shawn5's post Helpful in the thread What’s everyone gonna throw?!.

Nothing but shiners and maybe some crawdads:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Apr 12, 2019
  16. MaxZmus rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Helpful in the thread What’s everyone gonna throw?!.

I usually start with my confidence baits. The flying lure and the banjo minnow are two that I always have tied on:emoji_wink:

Apr 12, 2019
  17. MaxZmus rated Carterantebi's post Helpful in the thread My first and last time buying a Phenix rod.

I’ve always shied away from Phenix because I’ve seen a few break last year while working half days everyday and that seems to be all I...

Mar 7, 2019
  18. MaxZmus rated themez's post Helpful in the thread 11/15 dixon lake rreport.

Caught 3 on meal worm marsmallow. 3 on roostertail. Broke those 2 off guy next to me line tangle. Guys using kastmaster and green...

Nov 16, 2018
  19. MaxZmus rated K3RRY's post Helpful in the thread Which rod brand and reel do you think are most popular and why?.

Okuma Epixor, ordered it after reading good reviews and saw the tackle advisor youtube review but tried it out and it didnt feel “solid”...

Nov 16, 2018
  20. MaxZmus rated Troy's post Helpful in the thread Momentum Baits?.

I have ordered some before. Guy is usually pretty responsive hit him up on Instagram. Good baits

Oct 18, 2018