Ratings MaxZmus has received

1. Kahuna bass rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Lake Sutherland and who else??.

I also just sent him an email.

May 4, 2020
  2. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Lake Sutherland and who else??.

May 3, 2020
  3. mcfish rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Lake Sutherland and who else??.

May 3, 2020
  4. rockzilla rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Lake Sutherland and who else??.

May 1, 2020
  5. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Lake Sutherland and who else??.

May 1, 2020
  6. ThatOneGuy rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Recommended Wader Material for Float Tubing.

I go through a pair of breathable waders about once every two years. The neoprene just requires more effort(kicking)and wears me out...

Apr 21, 2020
  7. jgoulette1971 rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Current water levels?.

[ATTACH]

Apr 19, 2020
  8. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Recommended Wader Material for Float Tubing.

I go through a pair of breathable waders about once every two years. The neoprene just requires more effort(kicking)and wears me out...

Apr 18, 2020
  9. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Current water levels?.

I will let you know as soon as I have an opening sir. I appreciate your loyal patronage.

Apr 16, 2020
  10. bassfisherman619 rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread New Record Caught at Otay.

I’ve fried bass up to 17lbs. Not good. Luckily it was so big I had enough to make sinagang. Now that’s the bees knees.

Mar 9, 2020
  11. bassfisherman619 rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread New Record Caught at Otay.

Good thing I didn’t catch it. That thing would be swimming in hot grease instead of the lake.

Mar 9, 2020
  12. toolbox rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Would you keep bass?.

By the way, if this poll/question is eluding to the possibility that Barrett may instate a catch and keep limit in the future, my answer...

Feb 17, 2020
  13. bassfisherman619 rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Would you keep bass?.

I’m with toolbox on this one. If I put a bass back in and it happens to float up due to deep hook sets I see no reason to leave it to...

Feb 17, 2020
  14. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Would you keep bass?.

I’m with toolbox on this one. If I put a bass back in and it happens to float up due to deep hook sets I see no reason to leave it to...

Feb 16, 2020
  15. toolbox rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Would you keep bass?.

Feb 15, 2020
  16. Easy619 rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Inexpensive Daiwa reel with very high drag rating - Legalis LT ?!.

I agree with Werf. I don’t really look at drag ratings as it doesn’t really translate into real world scenarios. Unless you plan on...

Jan 15, 2020
  17. Gabemorales rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Inexpensive Daiwa reel with very high drag rating - Legalis LT ?!.

I agree with Werf. I don’t really look at drag ratings as it doesn’t really translate into real world scenarios. Unless you plan on...

Jan 14, 2020
  18. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Inexpensive Daiwa reel with very high drag rating - Legalis LT ?!.

Jan 14, 2020
  19. Robo1 rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Flouro main line vs flouro leader material.

Dude I’ve always purchased the regular 200yd spools of fluorocarbon to use as leader. Those small coils are a rip-off!

Dec 2, 2019
  20. BruceSmith rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Flouro main line vs flouro leader material.

Dude I’ve always purchased the regular 200yd spools of fluorocarbon to use as leader. Those small coils are a rip-off!

Nov 19, 2019