Ratings MaxZmus has received

1. Kahuna bass rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread New Video, Basic Reel Tear down..

Great video. Can you make one for spinning reels in the near future? For some reason I can never get my spinning reels to feel buttery...

Nov 12, 2019 at 12:22 PM
  2. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread New Video, Basic Reel Tear down..

Great video. Can you make one for spinning reels in the near future? For some reason I can never get my spinning reels to feel buttery...

Nov 12, 2019 at 12:02 PM
  3. EscoFisher rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Braid to mono or fl knot....

If you like having a longer leader that runs well into the spool then you will appreciate the FG knot. If you only use short 4-7ft...

Nov 4, 2019
  4. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Braid to mono or fl knot....

If you like having a longer leader that runs well into the spool then you will appreciate the FG knot. If you only use short 4-7ft...

Nov 1, 2019
  5. scheadhunter rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Maybe put trout in Barrett all year long and have them grow?

Oct 9, 2019
  6. MaskedFisherDUDE rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Maybe put trout in Barrett all year long and have them grow?

Oct 9, 2019
  7. toolbox rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

[ATTACH] I didn’t catch very many fish this season. I was too busy making spaghetti.

Oct 6, 2019
  8. bassfisherman619 rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

[ATTACH] I didn’t catch very many fish this season. I was too busy making spaghetti.

Oct 6, 2019
  9. MaskedFisherDUDE rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread We created the bite!.

Everybody was laughing thinking I was joking around. I’m dead serious I will roll up on your spot if you’re pulling in fish....

Oct 3, 2019
  10. jpablico rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread We created the bite!.

Everybody was laughing thinking I was joking around. I’m dead serious I will roll up on your spot if you’re pulling in fish....

Oct 3, 2019
  11. swings are free rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 3, 2019
  12. Capt Ray rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 3, 2019
  13. bassfisherman619 rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 3, 2019
  14. jpablico rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread We created the bite!.

Ok I’ll man up and admit that I was one of those boats that would follow him around and anchor within half a casting distance from him...

Oct 1, 2019
  15. jpablico rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Saturday close- Barrett at it’s best.

The one Saturday I have to work and they decide to bust loose. I went today(closer)and did find them breaking back in Hauser but not...

Sep 30, 2019
  16. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Saturday close- Barrett at it’s best.

The one Saturday I have to work and they decide to bust loose. I went today(closer)and did find them breaking back in Hauser but not...

Sep 30, 2019
  17. scheadhunter rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Saturday close- Barrett at it’s best.

Sep 30, 2019
  18. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Barrett Bonanza 9/21 report.

I believe they are identical twins.

Sep 24, 2019
  19. Shawn H rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Z-man Plastics and 13 rods....

I did leave two on the racks.

Sep 24, 2019
  20. mcfish rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread SV today.

Just polished off a pint of Ben and Jerry’s in “Everything but the...”. My favorite flavor. 65 years is a long time. Better late...

Sep 22, 2019