Ratings MaxZmus has received

1. fisheromen rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Lake Sutherland and who else??.

I also just sent him an email.

May 2, 2020
  2. toolbox rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Current water levels?.

I will let you know as soon as I have an opening sir. I appreciate your loyal patronage.

Apr 15, 2020
  3. bgood rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Would you keep bass?.

By the way, if this poll/question is eluding to the possibility that Barrett may instate a catch and keep limit in the future, my answer...

Mar 23, 2020
  4. surferjohn rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Would you keep bass?.

By the way, if this poll/question is eluding to the possibility that Barrett may instate a catch and keep limit in the future, my answer...

Feb 18, 2020
  5. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Would you keep bass?.

Feb 16, 2020
  6. swings are free rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Would you keep bass?.

Feb 16, 2020
  7. MaskedFisherDUDE rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Would you keep bass?.

Feb 15, 2020
  8. mcfish rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Flouro main line vs flouro leader material.

Dude I’ve always purchased the regular 200yd spools of fluorocarbon to use as leader. Those small coils are a rip-off!

Nov 20, 2019
  9. kobra rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Flouro main line vs flouro leader material.

Dude I’ve always purchased the regular 200yd spools of fluorocarbon to use as leader. Those small coils are a rip-off!

Nov 18, 2019
  10. Neuroshima rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Flouro main line vs flouro leader material.

Nov 17, 2019
  11. fisheromen rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Flouro main line vs flouro leader material.

Nov 17, 2019
  12. William Ritchie rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Flouro main line vs flouro leader material.

Nov 17, 2019
  13. Vito1023 rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Flouro main line vs flouro leader material.

Nov 17, 2019
  14. F1$H rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Maybe put trout in Barrett all year long and have them grow?

Oct 9, 2019
  15. sosvp_1 rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Maybe put trout in Barrett all year long and have them grow?

Oct 9, 2019
  16. wackyrig rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Saturday close- Barrett at it’s best.

The one Saturday I have to work and they decide to bust loose. I went today(closer)and did find them breaking back in Hauser but not...

Sep 30, 2019
  17. mcfish rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Wohlford | 9/14 | Piebald catfish.

Looks like a case of vitiligo to me. Pretty cool catch!

Sep 20, 2019
  18. the bass killing machine rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Saturday the 13th.....The horror of it!.

Holy crap! I couldn’t help LOL! That tube looks knarly and yet your son is still smiling. I guess if the fish are biting who cares ....

Jul 15, 2019
  19. swings are free rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Saturday the 13th.....The horror of it!.

Holy crap! I couldn’t help LOL! That tube looks knarly and yet your son is still smiling. I guess if the fish are biting who cares ....

Jul 15, 2019
  20. fisheromen rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Wednesday Report/ Found Float Tube Fins?.

Thanks for being honest with the fish size. Last weekend I heard a guy tell Juuls that he caught 40 fish that averaged 4lbs. I just...

Jul 11, 2019