Ratings MaxZmus has received

1. F1$H rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Maybe put trout in Barrett all year long and have them grow?

Oct 9, 2019
  2. sosvp_1 rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Maybe put trout in Barrett all year long and have them grow?

Oct 9, 2019
  3. wackyrig rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Saturday close- Barrett at it’s best.

The one Saturday I have to work and they decide to bust loose. I went today(closer)and did find them breaking back in Hauser but not...

Sep 30, 2019
  4. mcfish rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Wohlford | 9/14 | Piebald catfish.

Looks like a case of vitiligo to me. Pretty cool catch!

Sep 20, 2019
  5. the bass killing machine rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Saturday the 13th.....The horror of it!.

Holy crap! I couldn’t help LOL! That tube looks knarly and yet your son is still smiling. I guess if the fish are biting who cares ....

Jul 15, 2019
  6. swings are free rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Saturday the 13th.....The horror of it!.

Holy crap! I couldn’t help LOL! That tube looks knarly and yet your son is still smiling. I guess if the fish are biting who cares ....

Jul 15, 2019
  7. fisheromen rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Wednesday Report/ Found Float Tube Fins?.

Thanks for being honest with the fish size. Last weekend I heard a guy tell Juuls that he caught 40 fish that averaged 4lbs. I just...

Jul 11, 2019
  8. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread For Sale Tube spots for sale.

Two spots left for this Saturday July 6. $20 each, paypal. 858-337-1204

Jun 30, 2019
  9. Mogambo rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Daiwa Lexa 400 problem.

Sounds like braid digging in for sure. Turn your magnets up a few extra clicks too.

May 24, 2019
  10. jusbayz rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread San Marcos Rip.

That is just plain sad. Sorry for your loss.

May 11, 2019
  11. Capt Ray rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Parking at pigs point.

Doesn’t look like much room for a BBQ this year. At least for the first month or two if it gets sold out. Looks like it’s gonna be...

Apr 13, 2019
  12. Capt Ray rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Lowrance 5 tripleshot.

Fins don’t interfere and yes you will get readings sitting still and slow drift.

Jan 2, 2019
  13. weldon rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Anybody know what this is?.

It’s a hook remover [ATTACH]

Nov 1, 2018
  14. FISH rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Pacific Queen 1.5 day 10/9-11.

Excellent!

Oct 12, 2018
  15. basstard rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Pacific Queen 1.5 day 10/9-11.

Excellent!

Oct 11, 2018
  16. geofish rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Pacific Queen 1.5 day 10/9-11.

Excellent!

Oct 11, 2018
  17. mcfish rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread 9- 22/23....

Nice bass and even nicer shorts! I’m digging the green plaid.

Oct 7, 2018
  18. Bluegill rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Speculations for Sundays Closer (30th).

I didn’t go but I checked TM Friday morning and both days were sold out. So I can only imagine it was a full house.

Oct 5, 2018
  19. otay michael rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Short Report On The Last Day At Barrett.

I wonder if the fish were all bunched up at scheadhunter’s spot. He had a great day. Weird season for sure. Gives me mixed feelings...

Sep 30, 2018
  20. rockzilla rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Please don’t try to walk on this weekend...

A couple of my buddies did the walk on thing to save some money from Ticket Master and was told that the boats were sold out. In fact...

Sep 27, 2018