Ratings MaxZmus has received

1. Happytrails rated MaxZmus's post Disagree in the thread For Sale Tube spots for sale.

Bump Still a few spots left operators are standing by.

Jun 21, 2019
  2. wackyrig rated MaxZmus's post Disagree in the thread Barrett Report 9/26/18.

I was told fish were breaking everywhere. Huge schools as wide as football fields at times. Have those spooks ready. Sometimes you’d...

Sep 28, 2018
  3. diegofish rated MaxZmus's post Disagree in the thread Trolling Motor Size for Barrett?.

Just get something small and light. You only fish half days any ways.

Sep 20, 2018
  4. Steve Adrignola rated MaxZmus's post Disagree in the thread Barrett Father's Day 6 17.

By golly, you’ve done it. You guys cracked the code! Looks like overcast skies is what we’ve been needing all along!

Jun 18, 2018
  5. sdfishtroll rated MaxZmus's post Disagree in the thread Spent the day with Capt. Ray: 5/26/18.

Thanks Creek, I don’t think Ray will be selling his tube after this trip. He saw first hand the difference between having to paddle...

May 28, 2018
  6. Greg S rated MaxZmus's post Disagree in the thread Another thing we have noticed....

Nute please bring all your reaction arsenal and convince me that the fish are still there and can be caught on buzzbaits, chatterbaits,...

May 23, 2018
  7. diegofish rated MaxZmus's post Disagree in the thread Paying more then.

Maybe try a raffle if Kellen allows it. Say $20 a spot, minimum of 10 people for it to happen. Winner gets a $99 boat spot for $20...

Apr 17, 2018
  8. rockzilla rated MaxZmus's post Disagree in the thread Paying more then.

Maybe try a raffle if Kellen allows it. Say $20 a spot, minimum of 10 people for it to happen. Winner gets a $99 boat spot for $20...

Apr 13, 2018
  9. wackyrig rated MaxZmus's post Disagree in the thread Paying more then.

Apr 13, 2018
  10. otay michael rated MaxZmus's post Disagree in the thread Santee sleeper report.

https://youtu.be/IK8MUfdwdUQ These guys call it the recoil rig.

Mar 22, 2018
  11. fishaddict rated MaxZmus's post Disagree in the thread San V Pig 2/10.

This is a direct result of selective harvest. If I didn’t eat those 20 or so 1-2lbers during opening month we would still see a bunch...

Feb 14, 2018
  12. Ram-Rod rated MaxZmus's post Disagree in the thread 13lber at one of my favorite lakes.

Keep posting them. Good or bad, I like how it gets the board more active. Too much fun reading the comments.

Dec 8, 2017
  13. swings are free rated MaxZmus's post Disagree in the thread Barrett 7-26-17 - My First Barrett Trip!.

Great report man! The only advice I can give you is to bring a cooler and fill it with lots of ice cold water and a few energy drinks....

Jul 27, 2017
  14. sdfishtroll rated MaxZmus's post Disagree in the thread 6/10 report.

I only grind them for the B. It's hard enough to get bit anywhere else.

Jun 13, 2017
  15. backfisher rated MaxZmus's post Disagree in the thread Tatula washers.

Just looks like you fish a lot and therefore need to open up and do routine maintenance more often than most folks. I hardly fish salt...

Jun 9, 2017
  16. Brian D. rated MaxZmus's post Disagree in the thread San V is out of control!!.

I showed up this morning around 5am. Without a ticket. The guy directs me to a no ticket line which is all good and dandy. Now here's...

Oct 25, 2016
  17. Bowser rated MaxZmus's post Disagree in the thread For Sale 13 fishing rod W&M crank rod.

I'm out of town right now but I'll take that Clunn Cranking Rod.

Apr 11, 2016
  18. BasSslayer81 rated MaxZmus's post Disagree in the thread Otay 6/27.

Nothing feels better than sticking fish in your new ride. It helps justify the cost a bit.

Jun 27, 2015