Ratings MaxZmus has received

1. EscoFisher rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Ok I’ll man up and admit that I was one of those boats that would follow him around and anchor within half a casting distance from him...

Oct 10, 2019
  2. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Maybe put trout in Barrett all year long and have them grow?

Oct 9, 2019
  3. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

[ATTACH] I didn’t catch very many fish this season. I was too busy making spaghetti.

Oct 6, 2019
  4. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

[ATTACH] I didn’t catch very many fish this season. I was too busy making spaghetti.

Oct 6, 2019
  5. bassfisherman619 rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

He edited it! Bummer!

Oct 5, 2019
  6. mcfish rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Everybody was laughing thinking I was joking around. I’m dead serious I will roll up on your spot if you’re pulling in fish....

Oct 4, 2019
  7. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

He edited it! Bummer!

Oct 4, 2019
  8. jpablico rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

He edited it! Bummer!

Oct 4, 2019
  9. scheadhunter rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

He edited it! Bummer!

Oct 4, 2019
  10. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

He edited it! Bummer!

Oct 4, 2019
  11. fisheromen rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

He edited it! Bummer!

Oct 4, 2019
  12. sosvp_1 rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Everybody was laughing thinking I was joking around. I’m dead serious I will roll up on your spot if you’re pulling in fish....

Oct 4, 2019
  13. Blueshughes rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Ok I’ll man up and admit that I was one of those boats that would follow him around and anchor within half a casting distance from him...

Oct 3, 2019
  14. VinnyBass rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 3, 2019
  15. gatorfan rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 3, 2019
  16. Rude Baits rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 3, 2019
  17. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 2, 2019
  18. toolbox rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 2, 2019
  19. Capt Ray rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 2, 2019
  20. fishnfreak rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 2, 2019