Ratings MaxZmus has received

1. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Current water levels?.

I will let you know as soon as I have an opening sir. I appreciate your loyal patronage.

Apr 15, 2020
  2. swings are free rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Current water levels?.

[ATTACH]

Apr 15, 2020
  3. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Current water levels?.

[ATTACH]

Apr 15, 2020
  4. MaskedFisherDUDE rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Current water levels?.

Dude I just got a part time job at TM just so I can get dibbs on tickets once it opens back up. Go ahead and call now and see who picks up.

Apr 15, 2020
  5. toolbox rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Current water levels?.

Dude I just got a part time job at TM just so I can get dibbs on tickets once it opens back up. Go ahead and call now and see who picks up.

Apr 15, 2020
  6. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Current water levels?.

Apr 14, 2020
  7. surferjohn rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Current water levels?.

Apr 14, 2020
  8. Tarheelblue76 rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread New Record Caught at Otay.

Good thing I didn’t catch it. That thing would be swimming in hot grease instead of the lake.

Mar 8, 2020
  9. Tackleho619 rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread New Record Caught at Otay.

I’ve fried bass up to 17lbs. Not good. Luckily it was so big I had enough to make sinagang. Now that’s the bees knees.

Mar 7, 2020
  10. Tackleho619 rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread New Record Caught at Otay.

Good thing I didn’t catch it. That thing would be swimming in hot grease instead of the lake.

Mar 7, 2020
  11. mcfish rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread New Record Caught at Otay.

Mar 6, 2020
  12. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread New Record Caught at Otay.

Mar 6, 2020
  13. jusbayz rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread New Record Caught at Otay.

Mar 5, 2020
  14. FISHERKING rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread New Record Caught at Otay.

Mar 5, 2020
  15. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread New Record Caught at Otay.

Mar 5, 2020
  16. LJenProSD rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread New Record Caught at Otay.

Mar 5, 2020
  17. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Would you keep bass?.

By the way, if this poll/question is eluding to the possibility that Barrett may instate a catch and keep limit in the future, my answer...

Feb 16, 2020
  18. EscoFisher rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Ok I’ll man up and admit that I was one of those boats that would follow him around and anchor within half a casting distance from him...

Oct 10, 2019