Ratings MaxZmus has received

1. mcfish rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread San V heads up.

This is how I deal with my floaters. [ATTACH]

Oct 16, 2016
  2. otay michael rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread San V heads up.

Oct 14, 2016
  3. BassinNova rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread San V heads up.

Oct 11, 2016
  4. John345 rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread 9/3.

Every bit of 6lbs! All the ones I've caught there this season were slightly smaller. I'm stoked to know I've been catching 20 to 30 4...

Sep 7, 2016
  5. RippinLip619 rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread 9/3.

Every bit of 6lbs! All the ones I've caught there this season were slightly smaller. I'm stoked to know I've been catching 20 to 30 4...

Sep 7, 2016
  6. surferjohn rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread 9/3.

Sep 7, 2016
  7. fisheromen rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread ECBT and Shimano celebrating re-opening of San Vicente.

Will there be any seminars from some local sticks giving away all the hot spots? If so I'll be there and I'll make sure to spend lots...

Sep 7, 2016
  8. fisheromen rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread 9/3.

Sep 7, 2016
  9. swings are free rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread 9/3.

Sep 6, 2016
  10. FISHERKING rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread 7/6 hot day at dixon and new PB.

Nice fish nice shoes. [ATTACH]

Jul 8, 2016
  11. Paulito rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread 7/6 hot day at dixon and new PB.

Nice fish nice shoes. [ATTACH]

Jul 7, 2016
  12. Greg S rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Barrett 6/5.

Sounded like a nice relaxing day at the B. How did your buddy badassbill do?

Jun 10, 2016
  13. Largemouth rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread To all the Barrett regulars. Why do you still fish Barrett?.

Hey hey hey, I happen to like looking good in a fancy, shiny, bass boat. I only look good when I'm launching though.

Jun 5, 2016
  14. loopup2u rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Not so desperate anymore.....awesome day at Lake Murray.

Good job on putting a newb on a PB! Ive been telling people Carolina rigging minijigs kill it out there at Murray for years but nobody...

May 30, 2016
  15. 619Angler rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Discovery Lake 5/29/16.

Nice NRX 853 and Shimano Metanium DC HG. Almost forgot about the 30lbs Jerry Brown braid. I don't have x-ray vision so I can't tell...

May 30, 2016
  16. Largemouth rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread What's the Deal???.

No I didn't, I probably should have but since it's a cnr lake I didn't want to risk dfw rolling up on me.

May 24, 2016
  17. Largemouth rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread 5-14 it's all changing.

10 rods and not one of them had a jig tied on. :banghead:. But I still got my fair share. ;)

May 15, 2016
  18. BassinNova rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Shimano citica 200G7.

Try some panco.

Oct 21, 2015
  19. fisheromen rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Shimano citica 200G7.

Try some panco.

Sep 29, 2015
  20. rustyh rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Shimano citica 200G7.

Try some panco.

Sep 29, 2015