Ratings MaxZmus has received

1. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

He edited it! Bummer!

Oct 4, 2019
  2. jpablico rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

He edited it! Bummer!

Oct 4, 2019
  3. scheadhunter rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

He edited it! Bummer!

Oct 4, 2019
  4. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

He edited it! Bummer!

Oct 4, 2019
  5. fisheromen rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

He edited it! Bummer!

Oct 4, 2019
  6. sosvp_1 rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Everybody was laughing thinking I was joking around. I’m dead serious I will roll up on your spot if you’re pulling in fish....

Oct 4, 2019
  7. Blueshughes rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Ok I’ll man up and admit that I was one of those boats that would follow him around and anchor within half a casting distance from him...

Oct 3, 2019
  8. VinnyBass rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Everybody was laughing thinking I was joking around. I’m dead serious I will roll up on your spot if you’re pulling in fish....

Oct 3, 2019
  9. gatorfan rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 3, 2019
  10. Rude Baits rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Ok I’ll man up and admit that I was one of those boats that would follow him around and anchor within half a casting distance from him...

Oct 3, 2019
  11. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 2, 2019
  12. toolbox rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 2, 2019
  13. Capt Ray rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 2, 2019
  14. fishnfreak rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 2, 2019
  15. geofish rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 2, 2019
  16. MaskedFisherDUDE rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 1, 2019
  17. oh da shiz rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 1, 2019
  18. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 1, 2019
  19. bassfisherman619 rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Z-man Plastics and 13 rods....

I did leave two on the racks.

Sep 25, 2019
  20. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Z-man Plastics and 13 rods....

I did leave two on the racks.

Sep 24, 2019