Ratings MaxZmus has received

1. fisheromen rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread What is your pb largemouth bass?.

3.09lbs on a shiner at Hodges. I’ve got quite a ways to go. Anybody have any good tips on how to catch big largemouth bass?

Jul 8, 2018
  2. geofish rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Hello El Capprie! 7/2/2018.

I don’t know how you guys can leave them biting like that. Especially since you waited so long to get on that lake. Great job!

Jul 3, 2018
  3. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Hello El Capprie! 7/2/2018.

I don’t know how you guys can leave them biting like that. Especially since you waited so long to get on that lake. Great job!

Jul 2, 2018
  4. TheBassinPanda rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Hello El Capprie! 7/2/2018.

Jul 2, 2018
  5. VinnyBass rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Lake Murray-Recent fun(View if you want to).

I’ve asked others to keep the bite on a down low before, but I’ve never asked anyone to quit posting. I’ve always said, I post reports...

Jul 2, 2018
  6. fisheromen rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Hello El Capprie! 7/2/2018.

Jul 2, 2018
  7. mikecheck1212 rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Friday Ditch Day!!.

You were sight fishing them from the trees weren’t ya?

Jul 1, 2018
  8. VinnyBass rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Friday Ditch Day!!.

You were sight fishing them from the trees weren’t ya?

Jun 30, 2018
  9. Capt Ray rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Lake Murray-Recent fun(View if you want to).

I’ve asked others to keep the bite on a down low before, but I’ve never asked anyone to quit posting. I’ve always said, I post reports...

Jun 27, 2018
  10. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Lake Murray-Recent fun(View if you want to).

Anybody that’s says they’ve never thought about dropping a line in those BPS tanks is a liar. Plain and simple.

Jun 26, 2018
  11. Werfless rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Lake Murray-Recent fun(View if you want to).

Jun 26, 2018
  12. fisheromen rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Lake Murray-Recent fun(View if you want to).

Yes sir. Live bait is an excellent choice at Murray. I prefer water dogs. If you can make your own bait, blue gill are even better.

Jun 26, 2018
  13. mcfish rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Lake Murray-Recent fun(View if you want to).

Jun 25, 2018
  14. VinnyBass rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Lake Murray-Recent fun(View if you want to).

Anybody that’s says they’ve never thought about dropping a line in those BPS tanks is a liar. Plain and simple.

Jun 25, 2018
  15. fisheromen rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Lake Murray-Recent fun(View if you want to).

Jun 25, 2018
  16. fisheromen rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Lake Murray-Recent fun(View if you want to).

Jun 25, 2018
  17. Capt Ray rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Better than working..

Gonna start eating these up Saturday night along with a whole pack of Hawaiian sweet rolls. Always does the trick! [ATTACH]

Jun 23, 2018
  18. robbiesmith25 rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Can’t tell you where....

I sarcastically hit the “Helpful” button. J/k haha.

Jun 16, 2018
  19. Bassassasin rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Can’t tell you where....

Jun 16, 2018
  20. Rainemahdi rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Can’t tell you where....

Jun 16, 2018