Ratings MaxZmus has received

1. sdfishtroll rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Red Tag Specials.

Do you mind sharing what the “hot bait” was?

Apr 29, 2021
  2. mcfish rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Red Tag Specials.

Do you mind sharing what the “hot bait” was?

Apr 29, 2021
  3. Everydog rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread For Sale May 8th one tube and car spot..

I just wanted to add that this spot is also good for shore or kayak. :emoji_call_me:

Apr 23, 2021
  4. fisheromen rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Popping Frog or Walking Frog?.

Best bang for the buck are the Booyah Pad Crashers and Poppin’ Pad Crashers. On the more premium side I highly recommend the Jackall...

Feb 1, 2021
  5. fisheromen rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread San V Busters.

Mr. C/ Fisheromen, Sorry about that, I left out the 3/16th oz lead bullet weight by Water Gremlin and the size 1/0 Mr. Twister Keeper...

Sep 24, 2020
  6. MaskedFisherDUDE rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Barrett is closed until further notice.

Hi everyone, I know this is a little late but just in case you didn’t know. Barrett will be closed until further notice.

Sep 11, 2020
  7. fisheromen rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Looking for Tips this weekend.

If you have a yak and can get to the back of the arms I would flip the tree line with creature baits. Then toss the rattle traps out in...

Aug 21, 2020
  8. otay michael rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Don’t go if you don’t have a Yak.

Don’t listen to a word sdfishtroll is saying. I fished the front last Sunday from open to noon and got 31 to hand. Plenty of fish on...

Jul 24, 2020
  9. swings are free rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Well...???.

Also wanted to add for those that were inquiring of the possibility of boats some time this season. The answer is NO. In fact they...

Jul 8, 2020
  10. Everydog rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Well...???.

Also wanted to add for those that were inquiring of the possibility of boats some time this season. The answer is NO. In fact they...

Jul 8, 2020
  11. Everydog rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Let’s see those tricked out rod DIY rod holders.

Because I don’t think I can make all 70 fit. [ATTACH]

Jun 21, 2020
  12. Jepoy rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Braid to mono or fl knot....

If you like having a longer leader that runs well into the spool then you will appreciate the FG knot. If you only use short 4-7ft...

Nov 17, 2019
  13. Senkomaster rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Wed 9/18 Report.

Always a positive report from ya Tommy. Good call out on the barbs. By the way can I have that 5XD back?

Nov 9, 2019
  14. fisheromen rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread We created the bite!.

Everybody was laughing thinking I was joking around. I’m dead serious I will roll up on your spot if you’re pulling in fish....

Oct 2, 2019
  15. wackyrig rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Whoops, we did it again...9-29-18 (final).

Thanks for the advice. I’ll be the first one to spot #5. Forget the fish I just zoomed in on the hair on your arms, that’s thick!

Sep 30, 2018
  16. TheBassinPanda rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Otay 6-20-18.

Slater and I both have the same experience(dumping fish)with the Aaron Martens hook. The regular Gamakatsu dropshot/split shot hooks...

Jun 21, 2018
  17. geofish rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Fish head yellowtail.

[ATTACH] Here’s a quick one I googled up. It’s usually done with salmon heads but trust me it’s just as good if not better with...

Jun 19, 2018
  18. Tnel73 rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Fish head yellowtail.

[ATTACH] Here’s a quick one I googled up. It’s usually done with salmon heads but trust me it’s just as good if not better with...

Jun 19, 2018
  19. mcfish rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Cloudy, Windy, Drizzle Sutherland 5-26-18.

“ :emoji_open_mouth: I would rather crawl naked threw broken glass” Thanks for putting that image in my head. Only I imagined you...

May 31, 2018