Ratings MaxZmus has received

1. Jepoy rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Braid to mono or fl knot....

If you like having a longer leader that runs well into the spool then you will appreciate the FG knot. If you only use short 4-7ft...

Nov 17, 2019 at 9:01 PM
  2. Senkomaster rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Wed 9/18 Report.

Always a positive report from ya Tommy. Good call out on the barbs. By the way can I have that 5XD back?

Nov 9, 2019
  3. fisheromen rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread We created the bite!.

Everybody was laughing thinking I was joking around. I’m dead serious I will roll up on your spot if you’re pulling in fish....

Oct 2, 2019
  4. wackyrig rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Whoops, we did it again...9-29-18 (final).

Thanks for the advice. I’ll be the first one to spot #5. Forget the fish I just zoomed in on the hair on your arms, that’s thick!

Sep 30, 2018
  5. TheBassinPanda rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Otay 6-20-18.

Slater and I both have the same experience(dumping fish)with the Aaron Martens hook. The regular Gamakatsu dropshot/split shot hooks...

Jun 21, 2018
  6. geofish rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Fish head yellowtail.

[ATTACH] Here’s a quick one I googled up. It’s usually done with salmon heads but trust me it’s just as good if not better with...

Jun 19, 2018
  7. Tnel73 rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Fish head yellowtail.

[ATTACH] Here’s a quick one I googled up. It’s usually done with salmon heads but trust me it’s just as good if not better with...

Jun 19, 2018
  8. mcfish rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Cloudy, Windy, Drizzle Sutherland 5-26-18.

“ :emoji_open_mouth: I would rather crawl naked threw broken glass” Thanks for putting that image in my head. Only I imagined you...

May 31, 2018
  9. Porschej0n rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Barbless dropshot hooks.

find them on eBay. Search “barbless hooks” Great for dropshot/split shot and whatever else you can think of. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 25, 2018
  10. bassgalrascal rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Barbless dropshot hooks.

find them on eBay. Search “barbless hooks” Great for dropshot/split shot and whatever else you can think of. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 24, 2018
  11. Carterantebi rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Your First Iron Choice of the Day.

Before going to the surface iron try a yo-yo as the captain makes the chumline circle. Throw it right in the middle of the circle while...

May 17, 2018
  12. kciuchta rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Your First Iron Choice of the Day.

Before going to the surface iron try a yo-yo as the captain makes the chumline circle. Throw it right in the middle of the circle while...

May 17, 2018
  13. geofish rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Not a report.

It’s an old valve.

May 12, 2018
  14. MattL rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Cabelas sale.

Up to 40% off selected items. I just picked up some Berkley plastics @25% off.

May 10, 2018
  15. ScottM rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread MaskedFisherDude: Un-Masked 05/02/18 Opener.

After reading the initial media pre-fish reports we were a little less than enthusiastic about the opener. Up until about a week ago I...

May 3, 2018
  16. diegofish rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Barrett tackle question.

So far the first media pre-fish report doesn’t seem promising. Check it out in the Barrett Reports section. A couple of Bloody Decks...

Apr 19, 2018
  17. mcfish rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Inflation how much air?.

Don’t forget to keep a small tube of aqua seal and some tare-aid patch in the tube. You never know when your gonna need it.

Apr 14, 2018
  18. diegofish rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Food And Drinks???.

Vons 8 piece roasted chicken, 6 bottled waters. A Red Bull or rockstar for when the wind picks up and you really need to kick it into...

Apr 12, 2018