Ratings mcfish has given

1. mcfish rated Mogambo's post Like in the thread IV run 11.15 (11.16 doesn't count, lol).. long post.

Sorry about your back condition. They only chlorinate the Coachella Branch of the All American Canal. Everything coming to Imperial...

Nov 18, 2019 at 3:49 PM
  2. mcfish rated Werfless's post Like in the thread IV run 11.15 (11.16 doesn't count, lol).. long post.

Better than either, IMO..

Nov 18, 2019 at 3:42 PM
  3. mcfish rated Werfless's post Like in the thread IV run 11.15 (11.16 doesn't count, lol).. long post.

Went on an IV run despite my back being all jacked. Slowed down, and took it easy (and the numbers showed, waaaahhhh!). Didn't move as...

Nov 18, 2019 at 3:41 PM
  4. mcfish rated 929nitro's post Like in the thread Sun at the cap!.

Neko rigged green pumpkin Senko worked shallow and deep (15-20 feet). the only bait that showed me the love.... very lite tap for every...

Nov 18, 2019 at 10:39 AM
  5. mcfish rated Chriwilson's post Like in the thread So much water and so little time.

I felt the same way when we visited Europe this last Spring, and then to see how much fishing Ike did in his recent trip to France ......

Nov 17, 2019 at 2:52 PM
  6. mcfish rated Creek's post Like in the thread So much water and so little time.

Its a crying shame that you didnt have the ability to bring along a packable rod, reel, etc. For flyfishermen, it's all about 4pc to 7pc...

Nov 17, 2019 at 2:52 PM
  7. mcfish rated otay michael's post Like in the thread So much water and so little time.

Almost every day I spend walking around a port here in Spain. See a lot of big fish swimming around under some of the boats/yachts. No...

Nov 17, 2019 at 2:51 PM
  8. mcfish rated Creek's post Like in the thread Another Late Thread.. Sorry.

And I agree.. but I love taking pictures when I'm out - especially pictures of whoever is fishing with me. Some of these guys dont have...

Nov 17, 2019 at 2:50 PM
  9. mcfish rated flyfishinsteve64's post Like in the thread Another Late Thread.. Sorry.

Taking pictures is a pain.

Nov 17, 2019 at 2:49 PM
  10. mcfish rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Another Late Thread.. Sorry.

I know I don't have to tell you, I mention again though.. the gophernator and molinator traps outproduce the DK1, Victor and Macabee...

Nov 17, 2019 at 2:49 PM
  11. mcfish rated Creek's post Like in the thread Another Late Thread.. Sorry.

I used to get tired of haters and their BS too. But anymore I could care less. Hopefully, I've earned enough street cred and built-up a...

Nov 17, 2019 at 2:48 PM
  12. mcfish rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Another Late Thread.. Sorry.

Funny story.. I trapped something like 514 gophers at work in four months. The big boss (biggest boss, actually) mentioned to my...

Nov 17, 2019 at 2:47 PM
  13. mcfish rated Creek's post Like in the thread Another Late Thread.. Sorry.

One of these days were gonna have an outlandish day on the water. Last time it happened was with Richard and a friend of ours from LA....

Nov 17, 2019 at 2:46 PM
  14. mcfish rated captwoody's post Like in the thread Another Late Thread.. Sorry.

I wish I had 20 only 11 and yes I take pics of every fish to keep count. I can aiso go back for dates and times and locations.plus when...

Nov 17, 2019 at 2:45 PM
  15. mcfish rated Creek's post Like in the thread Another Late Thread.. Sorry.

Just got so much going on right now that I seriously cant find time to get things posted as I should. Apologies. Did a Friday morning...

Nov 17, 2019 at 2:45 PM
  16. mcfish rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Biggest one of the year.

I bet that was exciting as heck! And of course the best part is when you actually have it gripped in your hand ...knowing that you...

Nov 17, 2019 at 2:37 PM
  17. mcfish rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Biggest one of the year.

Yeah, she was a big one. Not my PB, but best one of 2019 for me. My PB was/is 7.95 looking for my 1st Double Digit bass. Maybe in 2020!!

Nov 17, 2019 at 2:35 PM
  18. mcfish rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Biggest one of the year.

Thanks Vinny. She was like hooking a log at first. No fight, but then, she went off. Dragged her onto the shoreline and grabbed her with...

Nov 17, 2019 at 2:35 PM
  19. mcfish rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Biggest one of the year.

Put my boat away for the winter. Needed to do oil change and annual maintenance. So, I walked around this little lake I found, and...

Nov 17, 2019 at 2:34 PM
  20. mcfish rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread Miramar 11/16.

Yeah same. I saw like 2 trout that were a little over 1 pound tho

Nov 17, 2019 at 2:33 PM