Ratings mcfish has given

1. mcfish rated Slater's post Like in the thread Hodges 07/01/20.

A gal fishing a reaper....:emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_grin:

Jul 7, 2020 at 7:32 AM
  2. mcfish rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Home Lake 4th of July 2020.

Thanks Paul, I'm due for a nice one.

Jul 6, 2020 at 10:35 PM
  3. mcfish rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Home Lake 4th of July 2020.

Couple of tough days usually takes care of that problem at Sutherland. Dog days are tough up here! Glad you got a couple RamonaAngler...

Jul 6, 2020 at 10:32 PM
  4. mcfish rated Slater's post Like in the thread Home Lake 4th of July 2020.

Seen alot of that at my stomping grounds, 3 different guys not together "this is my first time fishing"...... Just at the immediate area...

Jul 6, 2020 at 10:31 PM
  5. mcfish rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Home Lake 4th of July 2020.

I was at a local tackle store, he told me that they have sold a large amount of spinning rods and reels in the last few weeks

Jul 6, 2020 at 10:30 PM
  6. mcfish rated tsugg's post Like in the thread July 3- Bassing for 7(Could of been 11).

Yep. One of many reasons we have moved on to lakes with better fish management (San Diego county has none,in my opinion). Here’s a fish...

Jul 6, 2020 at 10:24 PM
  7. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread July 3- Bassing for 7(Could of been 11).

Yeah, I made that mistake a few years back. I zoomed up there after work got shut down because the water was shut off for repairs, and...

Jul 6, 2020 at 10:23 PM
  8. mcfish rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jul 6, 2020 at 3:28 PM
  9. mcfish rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jul 6, 2020 at 3:28 PM
  10. mcfish rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jul 6, 2020 at 3:23 PM
  11. mcfish rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jul 6, 2020 at 3:18 PM
  12. mcfish rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Back to fishing.

spideyjg is dead on. When it cools a bit, hit up the imperial valley... The IV is an incredible place to fish, tons of carp, cats, bass...

Jul 6, 2020 at 3:14 PM
  13. mcfish rated Daddo's post Like in the thread newsum Tells Churches No Singing and Chanting During Religious Services.

My governor is an idiot... Saw it on a bumper sticker. Perfect.

Jul 6, 2020 at 10:31 AM
  14. mcfish rated Creek's post Like in the thread newsum Tells Churches No Singing and Chanting During Religious Services.

Ya, I know. Saying it bluntly and honestly is my one big fault in life. Shame.

Jul 5, 2020 at 9:13 PM
  15. mcfish rated Creek's post Like in the thread newsum Tells Churches No Singing and Chanting During Religious Services.

I just ordered a black t shirt that says My Governor is a Dumbazz(ss) and another that says My Governor is an Idiot. Next I'm looking...

Jul 5, 2020 at 9:13 PM
  16. mcfish rated Slater's post Like in the thread Better late than never....

I dont fish Murray much now that we have the lakes back but very intriguing when they want a particular plastic within the same...

Jul 4, 2020 at 9:51 PM
  17. mcfish rated Creek's post Like in the thread newsum Tells Churches No Singing and Chanting During Religious Services.

No surprise here. This has gone past playing a game. For those of you that are hooked on the BS, let the social experiment continue !!...

Jul 4, 2020 at 7:46 PM
  18. mcfish rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Creek X. Bass guarding fry.....

Pretty slow yesterday as far as catching.but some good fish-watching. The best bedding flat was vacant...the spawn was long over. But...

Jul 4, 2020 at 7:41 PM
  19. mcfish rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Home Lake 4th of July 2020.

Yeah, we were off the water by 10:30. It was definitely too hot. Friday tube or weekend boat sounds good. You're due to catch some!...

Jul 4, 2020 at 7:27 PM
  20. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Home Lake 4th of July 2020.

I actually drove up there around midday, but decided not to go out in my float tube on a Saturday, as I didn't want to be out with the...

Jul 4, 2020 at 7:26 PM