Ratings mcfish has given

1. mcfish rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread La Mesa riot.

[ATTACH]

May 31, 2020 at 5:51 PM
  2. mcfish rated Slater's post Agree in the thread La Mesa riot.

****s hitting the fan all-over town & sure they will be back in La Mesa again to do more destruction, very sad!!!

May 31, 2020 at 4:16 PM
  3. mcfish rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread La Mesa riot.

I think the video of a group of thugs beating an elderly female business owner in Rochester New York is just a little more disturbing.

May 31, 2020 at 10:47 AM
  4. mcfish rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Let's ALl call the Mayor.

But which ones didn't?

May 30, 2020 at 10:31 PM
  5. mcfish rated RamonaAngler's post Agree in the thread Murray-Pressurized.

It was nice to see Mr. VinnyBass out on the water yesterday at Murray. I haven't been to Murray very much...maybe 4 times....and Vinny...

May 30, 2020 at 11:53 AM
  6. mcfish rated William Campbell's post Agree in the thread Let's ALl call the Mayor.

Right on, OLDFOGEY! Billions spent on the Bullet Train to nowhere!

May 30, 2020 at 9:54 AM
  7. mcfish rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Let's ALl call the Mayor.

can you say "bullet train":emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

May 30, 2020 at 9:54 AM
  8. mcfish rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Let's ALl call the Mayor.

Funny how its always that way, isnt it? No clue, no care, no nothing. Just money.

May 30, 2020 at 9:52 AM
  9. mcfish rated TommyP's post Agree in the thread Let's ALl call the Mayor.

All true.......I am sure the Mayor has some input. Case in point..........there are sure a lot of bathrooms at Barrett to be kept...

May 30, 2020 at 9:51 AM
  10. mcfish rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Southbay question.

So, I assume you're probably looking for someone to respond who is not only a float-tuber, but an avid safety freak as well. I'm your...

May 29, 2020 at 7:56 PM
  11. mcfish rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread J street marina.

Gulp camo sand worms is probably the most popular artificial bait used in the surf. It works great! I always have a supply on me while...

May 29, 2020 at 7:49 PM
  12. mcfish rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Murray-Pressurized.

Just giving you guys the facts... nothing but the facts. Please open the other lakes! :-)

May 29, 2020 at 7:46 PM
  13. mcfish rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Fly fishing Disaster.

They get it just fine, they just couldn't care less. The taggers and trashers are pure scum.

May 29, 2020 at 5:45 PM
  14. mcfish rated chucklai's post Agree in the thread Petition to open east county lakes?.

Saw on the news about a petition to open San Vicente,Barrett and other east county lakes. Anyone knows where to sign this petition?...

May 29, 2020 at 5:43 PM
  15. mcfish rated fishnfreak's post Agree in the thread Murray-Pressurized.

San Diego with 3 lakes open, is like Petco park with one bathroom, it don't make any sense

May 29, 2020 at 5:12 PM
  16. mcfish rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Murray-Pressurized.

Hey...there was a time when you could hit Murray at daylight on a weekday and it would be me and maybe 2 other guys in boats, a couple...

May 29, 2020 at 5:12 PM
  17. mcfish rated diegofish's post Agree in the thread otay 5/27.

way to go JJ. Nice to see you out again

May 28, 2020 at 4:06 PM
  18. mcfish rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Let's ALl call the Mayor.

From what I understand it is not the Mayor who is holding things up. It is City lakes! I think they have got themselves into a...

May 28, 2020 at 5:05 AM
  19. mcfish rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Can we fish liberty station from land?.

Tell him Paul says "hi!"... I think he will remember me. Hard to forget someone who puts the boat in gear while you are standing! His...

May 27, 2020 at 7:19 PM
  20. mcfish rated Winstondry's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

Ha! She’s my new hero! [ATTACH]

May 27, 2020 at 4:26 PM