Ratings mcfish has given

1. mcfish rated jrkbait's post Agree in the thread San V Busters.

Yep....2 lbs 15 oz on a Creme purple 4 inch worm fly lined from shore at Murray when I was 12....50 years ago o: That's when Murray...

Sep 22, 2020 at 12:37 PM
  2. mcfish rated tsugg's post Agree in the thread Otay 9/19 - 9/20.

Congrats that’s a beautiful fish!!

Sep 21, 2020 at 9:16 AM
  3. mcfish rated B8DHOOK's post Agree in the thread can you still fish off the rocks by the boat launch ramp in shelter island?.

I was fishing the sand beach at Shelter Island one morning ( before the new ramp was completed ) and one of the boat owners rowed...

Sep 21, 2020 at 8:26 AM
  4. mcfish rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread MB 09.13.20.

That sucks man..I've been dealing with a progressively worse shoulder issue the last year that has kept the rod out of my hands on some...

Sep 20, 2020 at 4:12 PM
  5. mcfish rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Camp/fish- doane?.

You should check to see if any camp grounds are open. Your gov closed all national parks in southern Ca

Sep 20, 2020 at 3:30 PM
  6. mcfish rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread Camp/fish- doane?.

it is good after a stock...... I would check the stocking schedule

Sep 20, 2020 at 3:28 PM
  7. mcfish rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Skunk has left the building.

True dat! The best weeks of the season were Stolen from us! Some of us aren't getting any younger!

Sep 19, 2020 at 6:07 PM
  8. mcfish rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Skunk has left the building.

Any fish, even small ones are better than the dreaded skunk! Way to avoid Pepe Le Pew. :-)

Sep 19, 2020 at 6:07 PM
  9. mcfish rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread What draws you to fishing?.

New meaning to the term "sight-fishing".

Sep 19, 2020 at 10:16 AM
  10. mcfish rated Capt Ray's post Agree in the thread What draws you to fishing?.

Being out in nature let's you know how insignificant you are and that there truly must be a God.

Sep 19, 2020 at 10:15 AM
  11. mcfish rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread What draws you to fishing?.

There ain't no coeds running around El Cap, Otay or San V....that is why I seldom fish there....ha ha Thanks for keeping my secret...

Sep 18, 2020 at 8:45 PM
  12. mcfish rated Dat_fisherman's post Agree in the thread What draws you to fishing?.

Getting outside, near the water. Also getting near nature, but mostly getting in the outdoors ( especially in beautiful places for trout).

Sep 17, 2020 at 8:42 PM
  13. mcfish rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Sutherland Sat..

Yep, cool nights! 10 degree drop in just a couple weeks. That's with some 112 degree days mixed in!

Sep 15, 2020
  14. mcfish rated Dry Fly Rie's post Agree in the thread Mammoth..still here...cough cough cough.

Wow, that’s ugly.

Sep 14, 2020
  15. mcfish rated Ken roe's post Agree in the thread Something good on 9/11.

That's a great day for this lake, which can be really tough, but days like these do occur & keep ya coming back. It's too bad this lake...

Sep 12, 2020
  16. mcfish rated RamonaAngler's post Agree in the thread Something good on 9/11.

Way to go Paul! Those are some nice ones. Hoping I can catch a few on Saturday. Thanks for the report and pics. I think we are ALL due...

Sep 12, 2020
  17. mcfish rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread 6:00AM-10:00AM Labor Day.

Way to get that long skunk off your back. Two fish is so much better than no fish. Very nice! :-)

Sep 11, 2020
  18. mcfish rated toolbox's post Agree in the thread You can ban me from the forest, but...

Man, that looks like fun!!!

Sep 10, 2020
  19. mcfish rated Dry Fly Rie's post Agree in the thread You can ban me from the forest, but...

Those are the cutthroat found in that lake. If you zoom in on his 2nd pic, you can just see the slash under the fish’s throat.

Sep 10, 2020
  20. mcfish rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread You can ban me from the forest, but...

I guess there are a wide variety of fish with dots. [ATTACH]

Sep 10, 2020