Ratings mcfish has given

1. mcfish rated hookemdano's post Disagree in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Apr 11, 2020
  2. mcfish rated fisheromen's post Disagree in the thread Let's hope CDFW doesn't shut fishing down.

Altogether now! It's for our own good! :emoji_dizzy_face:

Apr 8, 2020
  3. mcfish rated kyle12345's post Disagree in the thread One more time....

They say it will cost the average home owner 18 dollars a year. Try leaving Squidco spending less then that, I for one will be voting to...

Jan 15, 2020
  4. mcfish rated Capt Ray's post Disagree in the thread Lake Closers!.

Keep voting liberal!

Jun 27, 2019
  5. mcfish rated fisheromen's post Disagree in the thread Otay permit citation.

And isn't that fun! You meet the nicest people on the trolley! :emoji_neutral_face:

Apr 29, 2019
  6. mcfish rated VinnyBass's post Disagree in the thread 4/22-Murray...yes Murray.

Sorry mcfish, but its too late....I defrosted them and made them for dinner last night. [ATTACH] Special thanks to fisheromen who gave...

Apr 24, 2019
  7. mcfish rated VinnyBass's post Disagree in the thread The Wall and The Liars.

I disagree...... (just kidding!)

Feb 20, 2019
  8. mcfish rated Larry M's post Disagree in the thread The Wall and The Liars.

I believe that this thread may of just set the record for the most disagrees.

Feb 20, 2019
  9. mcfish rated ScubaLee03's post Disagree in the thread Has Anyone Ever....

Ive launched from Hidden Anchorage area and went down northern edge of Pacific Passage towards Sea World. More productive vs my...

Jun 8, 2018
  10. mcfish rated Werfless's post Disagree in the thread San Marcos Rip.

Nothing like fixing things until they're broke.. lol

Jun 8, 2018
  11. mcfish rated Fishbreath's post Disagree in the thread A big disappointment, then it got better..

Thanks for posting that. It was a good way to start my morning.

May 18, 2018
  12. mcfish rated diegofish's post Disagree in the thread And a length behind Otay, and gaining fast, is El Capper on the inside....

I hoping this post pushes some boats to El Cap and leaves Otay alone for a bit. Very cool report OM, Great numbers

Apr 20, 2018
  13. mcfish rated Neuroshima's post Disagree in the thread River Butts .... 3-27-18.

Just tie on a tampon. :emoji_joy:

Apr 7, 2018
  14. mcfish rated VinnyBass's post Disagree in the thread Sutherland Opener.

Murray sure the heck isn't!

Mar 3, 2018
  15. mcfish rated Carterantebi's post Disagree in the thread Gov. Brown Christmas gift to Californians.

Can we just have Arnold Schwarzenegger come back?

Dec 30, 2017
  16. mcfish rated Neuroshima's post Disagree in the thread Lesson learned....

Eh, I'd rather lose my eye than a fish. :emoji_laughing:

Dec 17, 2017
  17. mcfish rated Ram-Rod's post Disagree in the thread 13lber at one of my favorite lakes.

Dec 17, 2017
  18. mcfish rated ScubaLee03's post Disagree in the thread The NFL and Free Speech.

I'm just disappointed in how Trump handled these issues as the currnt "father" of our country. Says a lot when he didn't call those who...

Sep 29, 2017
  19. mcfish rated fisheromen's post Disagree in the thread otay 9/6 AM totally awesome.

Duct Tape and bailing wire!

Sep 10, 2017
  20. mcfish rated Rawdeezy's post Disagree in the thread Got some action at TP tonight..

You have to pee on it to make it feel better

Jul 11, 2017