Ratings mcfish has given

1. mcfish rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread Otay 10/20 EH! I miss the shallows already..

6 pound Bluegill!!!

Oct 21, 2021 at 8:02 AM
  2. mcfish rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Old Spinner Bait.

Who says you can't train bass to do tricks? Just give the bass a real minnow every time it strikes or even comes close to the...

Oct 20, 2021 at 2:48 PM
  3. mcfish rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread Old Spinner Bait.

Hey, I saw him catch huge Bass on those things!

Oct 20, 2021 at 2:47 PM
  4. mcfish rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread Permits/License at El Cap.

One day license can be purchased online. You print it out on your printer. Around 15 bucks now!

Oct 19, 2021 at 9:35 AM
  5. mcfish rated bajacamp's post Helpful in the thread Old Spinner Bait.

Yeah mc, shad is the obvious this time of the year....wasn't sure of the brown color just tied it on and got hooked up.

Oct 17, 2021 at 5:49 PM
  6. mcfish rated CraigSmith's post Helpful in the thread The slippery slope..here it comes!.

Conservatism Vaccine.

Oct 17, 2021 at 9:11 AM
  7. mcfish rated Pond_prowler_619's post Helpful in the thread Oct 7- Mur...You already know what lake.

I might have to follow behind you next time you are out there in your kayak..

Oct 15, 2021
  8. mcfish rated CraigSmith's post Helpful in the thread Found....

Not sure if anyone sells the big Wonder Cloth that I have any longer but the smaller patches should do.

Oct 13, 2021
  9. mcfish rated CraigSmith's post Helpful in the thread Found....

I would try wrapping a portion of the blank with a wet paper towel and let it sit for a few minutes then lightly scrubbing the blank...

Oct 13, 2021
  10. mcfish rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Lost Costa sunglasses.

Can fish see fishermen better if they wear polarized sunglasses? Does it cut the glare and help them see thru the air? Never caught a...

Oct 13, 2021
  11. mcfish rated CraigSmith's post Helpful in the thread Found....

Well I can accept that story gospel then. If it was a Hardy reel I could accept as a “fact”. Bill exclusively fished Hardy reels -...

Oct 13, 2021
  12. mcfish rated CraigSmith's post Helpful in the thread Found....

Possible on the Gander Mtn. I don’t recall the multiple color wraps in front of the grip but I have only seen a couple and that was...

Oct 13, 2021
  13. mcfish rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread Found....

Rod, Gander Mountain Guide Select? Okuma?

Oct 13, 2021
  14. mcfish rated CraigSmith's post Helpful in the thread Found....

Bill used to fish bamboo on Crowley with Tom. Because 1) he loved cane, and 2) he loved to pull Tom’s chain in a friendly way. Those...

Oct 13, 2021
  15. mcfish rated CraigSmith's post Helpful in the thread Fly rod quiver suggestions.

I have more than 5 dozen fly rods so maybe I am not the best one to answer here. But I do fish a lot so I have an opinion that might...

Oct 10, 2021
  16. mcfish rated RolloTomasi's post Helpful in the thread freaking huge!!.

Next time tell him you caught him without rod, reel, line, or lure, just your feet.

Oct 9, 2021
  17. mcfish rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread Oct 7- Mur...You already know what lake.

Hey Vet4Fishing ....I am trying to figure out why you disagree with my comments. I was offering advice based on how often I fished...

Oct 7, 2021
  18. mcfish rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread Not another Crowley report.....

[ATTACH]

Oct 5, 2021
  19. mcfish rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread Not another Crowley report.....

He is probably buying 3lb test line for the trout leaders he will be using at lake Poway soon. He will be the guy on the shoreline with...

Oct 5, 2021
  20. mcfish rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread I like some fish.....

Nice job up there mcfish. You are not only catching fish, but impressing us with your outdoor photo skills too! Deb found this shirt at...

Oct 4, 2021