Ratings mcfish has received

1. Linebig rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Ok, after calling the mayor, send 4 emails, here are the addresses:.

Imagine that..it came down to the jellyfish voting against us! Don't waste your time emailing Nathan Letcher, he votes whatever way his...

Jun 3, 2020 at 6:01 PM
  2. Werfless rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Headed to the Eastern Sierra's (June Lake). Any tips?.

Yum

Jun 3, 2020 at 6:18 AM
  3. VinnyBass rated mcfish's post Like in the thread What Makes America Great...according to Archie Bunker.

I'm pretty sure that today no network would touch that show with a 10' pole...a little too much honesty in the content! Loved that show!

Jun 2, 2020 at 8:04 AM
  4. Werfless rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Contact these 4 council members about our lakes being closed..

How do we know??

Jun 1, 2020 at 8:40 PM
  5. Larry M rated mcfish's post Like in the thread La Mesa riot.

Love Ramona...[ATTACH]

Jun 1, 2020 at 10:24 AM
  6. Werfless rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Contact these 4 council members about our lakes being closed..

Done..got the standard automated reply....

May 31, 2020 at 10:24 PM
  7. Linebig rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Contact these 4 council members about our lakes being closed..

Done..got the standard automated reply....

May 31, 2020 at 10:23 PM
  8. Everydog rated mcfish's post Like in the thread La Mesa riot.

No..so I'm not condemning the cop until I see what started it! I see a tough cop and a smart azz kid...I'll wait for other facts! I just...

May 31, 2020 at 9:05 PM
  9. VinnyBass rated mcfish's post Like in the thread La Mesa riot.

Love Ramona...[ATTACH]

May 31, 2020 at 8:50 PM
  10. Werfless rated mcfish's post Like in the thread La Mesa riot.

Love Ramona...[ATTACH]

May 31, 2020 at 8:21 PM
  11. Werfless rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Ok, after calling the mayor, send 4 emails, here are the addresses:.

Diane Jacob's is on our side, heard her this morning on KUSI , the only non commie tv station in S.D.

May 31, 2020 at 3:09 PM
  12. Larry M rated mcfish's post Like in the thread La Mesa riot.

Check out the crowd...never seen so much white trash and college students in La Mesa before..parents must be proud! Good luck getting a...

May 31, 2020 at 10:42 AM
  13. Werfless rated mcfish's post Like in the thread La Mesa riot.

I use to eat there alot....45yrs ago

May 30, 2020 at 11:01 PM
  14. Werfless rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Let's ALl call the Mayor.

I think they moved the date back a year..Oct 2021

May 30, 2020 at 10:36 PM
  15. Medicated fisherman rated mcfish's post Like in the thread La Mesa riot.

Check out the crowd...never seen so much white trash and college students in La Mesa before..parents must be proud! Good luck getting a...

May 30, 2020 at 8:02 PM
  16. Werfless rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Ok, after calling the mayor, send 4 emails, here are the addresses:.

Everyone sign the petition if you want to fish! Carl Demaio has some political clout in Sad Diego! Remember, the City had already taken...

May 30, 2020 at 12:31 PM
  17. Werfless rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Ok, after calling the mayor, send 4 emails, here are the addresses:.

Nice, I see that the council women on the list are the ones that don't give a ratz azz about fisherman, only their social warrior...

May 30, 2020 at 12:31 PM
  18. Creek rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Governed says into stage 3.

Oh no...no more models....unless they're in swimsuits!

May 29, 2020 at 9:36 AM
  19. Larry M rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Governed says into stage 3.

Oh no...no more models....unless they're in swimsuits!

May 28, 2020 at 5:48 PM
  20. JoshJ123 rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Miramar Help?.

I've been burned by Miramar a couple times...I've gone by there the day before a fishing trip to check the ramp level, and low and...

May 28, 2020 at 7:32 AM