Ratings mcfish has received

1. Fishfoo rated mcfish's post Disagree in the thread Ok, after calling the mayor, send 4 emails, here are the addresses:.

Nice, I see that the council women on the list are the ones that don't give a ratz azz about fisherman, only their social warrior...

Jun 1, 2020 at 11:43 PM
  2. Cac rated mcfish's post Disagree in the thread La Mesa riot.

Saw the video..so it's ok to challenge and disrespect a police officer? They didn't hit him or shoot him, they sat him down and...

May 31, 2020 at 11:08 AM
  3. MattL rated mcfish's post Disagree in the thread Lake Sutherland and who else??.

Tip of the iceberg....the slippery slope! We know the city lakes management hates fisherman, they've already taken away one day from...

May 4, 2020
  4. chasto rated mcfish's post Disagree in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

That's a big Suckeroo!

May 3, 2020
  5. fisheromen rated mcfish's post Disagree in the thread What now.....

Maybe I've messed with them so much I'm immune to them now!

Apr 13, 2020
  6. Bassalliance_brad rated mcfish's post Disagree in the thread Let's hope CDFW doesn't shut fishing down.

I knew I remembered you from the Lawrance Welk show!

Apr 13, 2020
  7. JoshJ123 rated mcfish's post Disagree in the thread Just need one more.....

[ATTACH]

Dec 6, 2019
  8. scisports rated mcfish's post Disagree in the thread DEMs fly to UN Climate meeting.

Because they don't really give a rat's arse about global warming and climate change! The Dems whole story is about looking like you...

Dec 3, 2019
  9. scisports rated mcfish's post Disagree in the thread Bye Bye, Baghdadi.

No difference between notifying Russia or Schiff..both enemies of our country!

Oct 29, 2019
  10. Pierfisherman97 rated mcfish's post Disagree in the thread Is it safe to eat fish from the San Diego River?.

But that third ear growing on the back of your head is kind of sketchy!!

Mar 23, 2019
  11. Troy rated mcfish's post Disagree in the thread Is it safe to eat fish from the San Diego River?.

But that third ear growing on the back of your head is kind of sketchy!!

Oct 4, 2018
  12. scisports rated mcfish's post Disagree in the thread What if....

There's 350 million guns in the U.S. .....banning assault weapons will not change that, nor will it stop school shootings. The only...

Feb 20, 2018
  13. Fishferdayzzz rated mcfish's post Disagree in the thread Lakeside Street people..

I agree, not everyone starts out on the same foot...and it's a lousy excuse people use to never achieve what they want. I have way to...

Oct 18, 2017
  14. Fishferdayzzz rated mcfish's post Disagree in the thread Lakeside Street people..

They just can't afford a home....in San Diego. They should move to Victorville, Hesperia, or Adelanto...you can buy a new home for...

Oct 18, 2017
  15. fisheromen rated mcfish's post Disagree in the thread otay 9/6 AM totally awesome.

Scotch tape!

Sep 10, 2017
  16. Oliver Flores rated mcfish's post Disagree in the thread Please Mr. Trump.

If you truly have your finger on the button, as all the Dems tell us...please fire the first missiles at Berkley. One well placed...

Jul 31, 2017
  17. spideyjg rated mcfish's post Disagree in the thread Help Me Out Here Guys.

Cable companies...one of the largest lobbies in D.C., and here lies the problem!

May 17, 2017
  18. Rwatkins5 rated mcfish's post Disagree in the thread San V - Fri last 3 hours of the day.

Thanks, I'm on it tomorrow...love the Mondays on San V..hope they don't have a hangover from the tourney.

May 5, 2017
  19. Swanny rated mcfish's post Disagree in the thread San V - Fri last 3 hours of the day.

Thanks, I'm on it tomorrow...love the Mondays on San V..hope they don't have a hangover from the tourney.

May 3, 2017
  20. Brian D. rated mcfish's post Disagree in the thread Please Mr. Trump.

If you truly have your finger on the button, as all the Dems tell us...please fire the first missiles at Berkley. One well placed...

Mar 8, 2017