Ratings Medicated fisherman has given

1. Medicated fisherman rated Fins in the Bin's post Like in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

“ no one spends much money” ? the government has paid “fun employment for over a year and you don’t pay your rent if your smart enough...

Jul 3, 2021
  2. Medicated fisherman rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Willfully ignorant would apply to the members here who can't stand references to facts. The same ones who think they can figure...

Jul 2, 2021
  3. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread The Dreaded DELTA Variant.

[ATTACH]

Jul 2, 2021
  4. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread The Dreaded DELTA Variant.

[ATTACH]

Jul 2, 2021
  5. Medicated fisherman rated Chriwilson's post Funny in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

So... You're saying there were zero Airmen in Tuskegee with Syphilis in the 1930s?

Jul 2, 2021
  6. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Starting on Thursday, July 1, California's gas tax goes up..

Several years ago there was a tax imposed on CA consumers that was to accumulate 50B over 10 years for "infrastructure." Some bright...

Jul 2, 2021
  7. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

speaking of lying...when they gonna start counting all of the idiot bidens lies ?

Jul 2, 2021
  8. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jul 1, 2021
  9. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread The Dreaded DELTA Variant.

nor should you DA...I bet you WOULD be scared shipless if I stood next to you without a mask on, even tho you are wearing a mask and...

Jul 1, 2021
  10. Medicated fisherman rated Baywolf's post Agree in the thread The Dreaded DELTA Variant.

I learned a long time ago to not get wrapped up about things I can't control (or isn't my business). People will do what they want.. All...

Jul 1, 2021
  11. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread The Dreaded DELTA Variant.

do you worry about every damn thing ?

Jul 1, 2021
  12. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread The Dreaded DELTA Variant.

ha ha ha...seriously? "The Washington Post Fact Checker" ? are you fricking kidding me...

Jul 1, 2021
  13. Medicated fisherman rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Dana Landing half day skiff question.

I used to rent out of seaforth monthly. They also used to open at 7am. When they changed their hours, then their prices, I changed my...

Jul 1, 2021
  14. Medicated fisherman rated doccod's post Agree in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

The Trump administration faced the most difficult challenge of any president. The Obama administration had embedded themselves so deep...

Jun 30, 2021
  15. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Like in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

There are several things I think most of us noticed when Covid first became a thing. One, President Trump was well on his way to a...

Jun 30, 2021
  16. Medicated fisherman rated doccod's post Like in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

I totally agree with you. This is the biggest farce ever imposed on the people of the United States. Good excuse to change election...

Jun 30, 2021
  17. Medicated fisherman rated Fins in the Bin's post Like in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

I find it odd that the news and some here portray all of the anti-vaxxers as conservative, don't you guys have any hippie types, or...

Jun 30, 2021
  18. Medicated fisherman rated Werfless's post Like in the thread The Dreaded DELTA Variant.

You do realize, dmorgan3 , that 51 of the 53 genders would technically be extinct if you did so? And allowing nature to really take it's...

Jun 30, 2021
  19. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread The Dreaded DELTA Variant.

[ATTACH]

Jun 30, 2021
  20. Medicated fisherman rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread The Dreaded DELTA Variant.

What? Nooooo... Who could have guessed such a thing?

Jun 30, 2021