Ratings Medicated fisherman has given

1. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Starting on Thursday, July 1, California's gas tax goes up..

Several years ago there was a tax imposed on CA consumers that was to accumulate 50B over 10 years for "infrastructure." Some bright...

Jul 2, 2021
  2. Medicated fisherman rated Baywolf's post Agree in the thread The Dreaded DELTA Variant.

I learned a long time ago to not get wrapped up about things I can't control (or isn't my business). People will do what they want.. All...

Jul 1, 2021
  3. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread The Dreaded DELTA Variant.

do you worry about every damn thing ?

Jul 1, 2021
  4. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread The Dreaded DELTA Variant.

ha ha ha...seriously? "The Washington Post Fact Checker" ? are you fricking kidding me...

Jul 1, 2021
  5. Medicated fisherman rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Dana Landing half day skiff question.

I used to rent out of seaforth monthly. They also used to open at 7am. When they changed their hours, then their prices, I changed my...

Jul 1, 2021
  6. Medicated fisherman rated doccod's post Agree in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

The Trump administration faced the most difficult challenge of any president. The Obama administration had embedded themselves so deep...

Jun 30, 2021
  7. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread The Dreaded DELTA Variant.

[ATTACH]

Jun 30, 2021
  8. Medicated fisherman rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread The Dreaded DELTA Variant.

What? Nooooo... Who could have guessed such a thing?

Jun 30, 2021
  9. Medicated fisherman rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Dana Landing half day skiff question.

Just be there when they open. There will be plenty. Just make sure you walk down the dock to their shack, most people who do not know...

Jun 30, 2021
  10. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

BS, there is NO proof of this

Jun 26, 2021
  11. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

hey DA...why are the vaccinated people still wearing masks? doesnt the vaccine work ?

Jun 26, 2021
  12. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jun 25, 2021
  13. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jun 25, 2021
  14. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Foxitus disease.

only a wikipediot could possibly believe that google "news" is not biased toward the left left left and so are their "aggregate of...

Jun 20, 2021
  15. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Foxitus disease.

[ATTACH]

Jun 20, 2021
  16. Medicated fisherman rated plako's post Agree in the thread Foxitus disease.

Not entirely true. Once I did some edits in Wikipedia, just adding valid criticism from well-known books written by hard to question...

Jun 20, 2021
  17. Medicated fisherman rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Hodges....you can't even park on the boat launch.

Because we all know that when you launch your boat, your truck never leaks oil...only happens when you park...lol ! At least I'm sure no...

Jun 17, 2021
  18. Medicated fisherman rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Hodges....you can't even park on the boat launch.

In years past, when the boat launch at Hodges was closed due to low water levels, people were allowed to park their cars at the launch....

Jun 17, 2021
  19. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Anyone turn magnetic from Covid Vaccine?.

D, you have to be kidding. I could care less what anyone - especially here - thinks about anything. This is the Internet.

Jun 17, 2021
  20. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Anyone turn magnetic from Covid Vaccine?.

kamala just cackles when evading the question

Jun 16, 2021