Ratings Medicated fisherman has given

1. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Shades of Bubba?.

I am pretty sure what he meant is...if you disagree with his idiotic opinion you are an a-hole

Jun 12, 2021
  2. Medicated fisherman rated Bassnbeans's post Agree in the thread Another AOC Nightmare.

Granny is more useful as a political prop I guess.

Jun 6, 2021
  3. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Agree in the thread The Hits Just Keep On Comin'.

The REAL fun hasn't even started yet. La Jolla residents are clueless as to what's coming their way when the trolley comes through. In...

Jun 6, 2021
  4. Medicated fisherman rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Lumber prices!.

A couple of my buddies( carpenters) are running a handyman business and were actually very busy during the whole covid thing. They tell...

Jun 5, 2021
  5. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread The Hits Just Keep On Comin'.

[ATTACH]

Jun 5, 2021
  6. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Foxitus disease.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 27, 2021
  7. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Shades of Bubba?.

[ATTACH]

May 22, 2021
  8. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Shades of Bubba?.

To help, I suppose what I'm saying Vinny is why does every racist act have to be so front and center in the media? Why aren't they...

May 22, 2021
  9. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Foxitus disease.

No, they're scared. But SCOTUS did the human thing and looked the other way because they didn't care to see their own private homes and...

May 21, 2021
  10. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Foxitus disease.

ms wiki has spoken [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 20, 2021
  11. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Foxitus disease.

Ashli Babbitt, say her name. who shot her dead? WHY do we NOT know who killed her ? a defenseless white women .... NOW...imagine she...

May 20, 2021
  12. Medicated fisherman rated plako's post Agree in the thread Foxitus disease.

Hilarious is to call this insurrection and whole judicial charade from the courts that became a joke with these Selections, not just...

May 16, 2021
  13. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Any bets?.

Sorry. There was nothing individual about any of this. had it been individual, masking would have been a choice and not a mandate.

May 15, 2021
  14. Medicated fisherman rated plako's post Agree in the thread Foxitus disease.

C'mon, give him some break;) Late-night comedian exercises by parroting old MSM jokes doesn't need anything critical and not even much...

May 15, 2021
  15. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Price of gas in your area..

This is what y'all wanted. Now you've got it. Enjoy. [ATTACH]

May 9, 2021
  16. Medicated fisherman rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread FML wind blows.

Works across the board really, and you don't have to be as stealthy if the water is off color or choppy

May 8, 2021
  17. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

You know why. I'm guessing that the courts will look the other way on this matter just to save their city from all-out riots. Ya.. the...

May 8, 2021
  18. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Foxitus disease.

Kinda like how a few of us here firmly believe that a few others here have been afflicted with Imavagitis?

May 8, 2021
  19. Medicated fisherman rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Keep a limit?.

Ok... Riddle me this...Tell me how to get around overwhelming voluntary C&R with bass. Tell me what management “tools” to use when...

May 7, 2021
  20. Medicated fisherman rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Keep a limit?.

Well.. over and over I hear guys whinge about trout trout trout... .. trout don't turn 5 lb bass into 14's... the level of harvest in...

May 7, 2021