Ratings Medicated fisherman has given

1. Medicated fisherman rated jack wroncy's post Agree in the thread Keep a limit?.

Feel like a lot people are blind to what’s going on in the lakes and are quick to make someone feel bad about keeping a limit seen it...

May 7, 2021
  2. Medicated fisherman rated jack wroncy's post Agree in the thread Keep a limit?.

Catch and release having its drawbacks [ATTACH] [ATTACH]. What do you think?

May 7, 2021
  3. Medicated fisherman rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Mission Beach 4/26 PM report.

Far better fishing there than here.. might not ever want to come back.. watching the cavallas smash the popper never got old for me...

May 5, 2021
  4. Medicated fisherman rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread What am I doing wrong in the surf?.

What you're doing wrong? Not so much wrong, but several trips and total fishing time is 10 hours...hmm. I know, some can't get away to...

May 5, 2021
  5. Medicated fisherman rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Taking down of 4 dams on the Klamath.

Great, until the furbags eat em all... Lol

May 5, 2021
  6. Medicated fisherman rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Where did you go.

He's on Facebook, doesn't miss us I'm guessing. A bigger admiration club on Facebook.....

May 5, 2021
  7. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

independent.co.uk [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 1, 2021
  8. Medicated fisherman rated fishindad's post Agree in the thread Electric cars - what's your take?.

No one who sdvocates electric cars ever questions how electricity is generated.And there are few hydro Electric dams in a place like...

May 1, 2021
  9. Medicated fisherman rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Who would you Choose?.

I wouldn't even buy a pillow from Biden..

May 1, 2021
  10. Medicated fisherman rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Who would you Choose?.

I loved watching that show. Good old Al Bundy......I am so sorry for the lack of insight @wefless...heck if Al was an...

May 1, 2021
  11. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

Antifa rioters burn US flags, storm courthouse, and clash with police in Portland, Oregon March 2021 Portland protesters barricade...

May 1, 2021
  12. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

These guys - Fauci, Biden, Newsom.. Such a political three-ring circus. Fauci still cant make up his mind about masking - paper or...

Apr 28, 2021
  13. Medicated fisherman rated salt water guy's post Agree in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

Interesting map… At the state level AZ is currently a trifecta of redness. That may be changing though.

Apr 28, 2021
  14. Medicated fisherman rated Bassnbeans's post Agree in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

And why would they want to? When they stand to gain so much from the chaos, discord, and partisan politics? Both sides, damn them. Like...

Apr 28, 2021
  15. Medicated fisherman rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread The Times We Live In.

All one has to do to see what inbreeding does to people, is go to the Appalachian area of the U.S.

Apr 27, 2021
  16. Medicated fisherman rated plako's post Agree in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

Landslide?! Ha, and you believe that he won 10 million more votes than Obama by hiding/sleeping in his basement? No wonder here - you...

Apr 27, 2021
  17. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Agree in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

All for them. They take away the "he said she said" component and as well as any looming question marks. There's no doubt when its on video.

Apr 25, 2021
  18. Medicated fisherman rated plako's post Agree in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

C'mon "fact checks" is nothing but propaganda picking sides and pretending to be objective. This "autopsy" can and most likely was...

Apr 24, 2021
  19. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

Doesn't everybody?:emoji_joy:

Apr 24, 2021
  20. Medicated fisherman rated plako's post Agree in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

Not if so called "fact checking" wasn't just a disguised propaganda but somewhat objective and presenting all sides. BTW, do you know...

Apr 24, 2021