Ratings Medicated fisherman has given

1. Medicated fisherman rated 5spot's post Agree in the thread BREAKING: Medical Examiner Finally Releases Officer Sicknick Cause of Death.

We still don’t know what where when about the capitol policeman that shot the girl 1/6 in the neck and killed her. Swept under the rug.....

Apr 24, 2021
  2. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread BREAKING: Medical Examiner Finally Releases Officer Sicknick Cause of Death.

The Washington D.C. medical examiner has finally released the cause of death for Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick. For months, the...

Apr 24, 2021
  3. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

yep as usual...all scoot can do is change the subject... ya dont have to visit the site...I pasted the 3 items to make it ez for you to...

Apr 23, 2021
  4. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

what IS really hilarious is that ya couldnt argue a single point by Conservapedia's claims of liberal bias on your wiki...all you could...

Apr 22, 2021
  5. Medicated fisherman rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread BREAKING: Medical Examiner Finally Releases Officer Sicknick Cause of Death.

Inconvenient truth! MSM will likely ignore. I detest lies and liars!

Apr 20, 2021
  6. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Agree in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

There is no re-establishing anything. Not right now. Not under todays' push by BLM for disobeying and defunding police. They're not...

Apr 16, 2021
  7. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Agree in the thread No Surprise Here.

God I love PV. They're so good at finding attention horz who just cant keep their mouths shut about the things they know. Everyone wants...

Apr 14, 2021
  8. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Agree in the thread No Surprise Here.

Certainly doesn't matter anymore, but goes right along with what we were always saying. So in that respect, I feel good about saying "No...

Apr 13, 2021
  9. Medicated fisherman rated fishnfreak's post Agree in the thread San Vee 1/11/21.

The style people fish today is different as well, I don’t see anyone double anchored on a spot soaking live bait on big structure,all...

Apr 13, 2021
  10. Medicated fisherman rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

It’s a brave new world Hook. Seems like some have fallen for the WOKE movement and are begging for forgiveness for being white. To each...

Apr 13, 2021
  11. Medicated fisherman rated Tony Vegas's post Agree in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

I've been on a couple of posts where hes there and it always seems to shine thru like this always something negative to say or chirp...

Apr 9, 2021
  12. Medicated fisherman rated sleepinwiththefishies's post Agree in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

It was a doule hookup, then next cast another one. within 60 seconds. Honestly, explaining myself is ridiculous. I posted a great...

Apr 9, 2021
  13. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Apr 5, 2021
  14. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Apr 5, 2021
  15. Medicated fisherman rated plako's post Agree in the thread Electric cars - what's your take?.

Perfect examples of hard-biased "fact checking";) So transparent that it's not challenging more than a simple crossword. Fortunately,...

Apr 5, 2021
  16. Medicated fisherman rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Electric cars - what's your take?.

Electric cars are cute for city folks who just want to drive to work, the store or the dentist. For people who want to haul stuff, tow...

Apr 3, 2021
  17. Medicated fisherman rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread Electric cars - what's your take?.

How is the power grid going to handle all the charging and homes using the A/C during the summer time? =^..^=

Apr 3, 2021
  18. Medicated fisherman rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Electric cars - what's your take?.

I've been reading more about the electric car stuff in different forums. They kind of tick me off - the people, not the cars. I'm...

Apr 3, 2021
  19. Medicated fisherman rated fishindad's post Agree in the thread sexual addiction=massacre?!.

You are not going to hear anything from mainstream media on this one because the perp does not appear to be Caucasian. This also...

Mar 31, 2021
  20. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Agree in the thread That terrible wall.

Thats right. When you have your sights trained on something that you desperately want, you'll let nothing (or no one) get in your way.

Mar 31, 2021