Ratings Medicated fisherman has given

1. Medicated fisherman rated BenC's post Agree in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

I moved! Arrived in Florida at the end of last week. State income tax and the cost of housing (both rent and home prices) were my...

Mar 12, 2021
  2. Medicated fisherman rated plako's post Agree in the thread A Message From One Prominent Dissident.

I guess the authors were not even born when the Evil Empire collapsed and hardly had any chance to learn about that during their...

Mar 11, 2021
  3. Medicated fisherman rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Coyote hunting?.

There are more waterfowl there than you have ever seen in your life probably... Just saying

Mar 9, 2021
  4. Medicated fisherman rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread Small baits = big fish.

Small baits = all fish

Mar 9, 2021
  5. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

Now that is one of the funniest remarks I've seen so far.. seriously. You know Joe, Gavin and all the other loons are talking openly...

Mar 5, 2021
  6. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

wikipedia [ATTACH]

Mar 3, 2021
  7. Medicated fisherman rated fishindad's post Agree in the thread That didn't take long !.

A special counsel needs to be assembled. Oh wait Trumps not in office. Sweep it under the rug.

Mar 2, 2021
  8. Medicated fisherman rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread What? Not again....

And don't forget, he's making China rich-er.

Mar 2, 2021
  9. Medicated fisherman rated Queue's post Agree in the thread 2/19-Miramar is not Murray.

People actually ate bass back then...

Feb 26, 2021
  10. Medicated fisherman rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread 2/19-Miramar is not Murray.

Back in the day Miramar produced Giants! What did they eat back then? I'm guessing Trout.

Feb 26, 2021
  11. Medicated fisherman rated camobass's post Agree in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

Yup! If mankind is still around by then, one day, “they” will be politicizing Global Cooling and trying to get wealthy off that.

Feb 26, 2021
  12. Medicated fisherman rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

Is this thread still about rising sea level? If so why is melting ice the only contributor considered? What about erosion!...

Feb 26, 2021
  13. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Agree in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

You're so lost. I never said Woods had Covid. I said family and relatives aren't allowed (for visitation) in hospitals during Covid. Yet...

Feb 25, 2021
  14. Medicated fisherman rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread What if ....

Do you remember the frist one here was called The Incredible Universe then it became Fry’s.

Feb 24, 2021
  15. Medicated fisherman rated plako's post Agree in the thread If You Are Skeptical About Sea-Level Rise....

This this not just my assumption, this is in agreement with many millions of AGW skeptics including thousands of uncorrupted scientists....

Feb 23, 2021
  16. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Has anyone here got Covid?.

I dont recall anyone saying Covid was a hoax. I do however remember several people here (myself included) that Covid was an intentional...

Feb 21, 2021
  17. Medicated fisherman rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Lake morena 2-7-21.

Catching any bass this time of year at Morena is pretty good! Bet the water temp is cold as heck.

Feb 21, 2021
  18. Medicated fisherman rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Live Bait Bass Fishing Poll.

Dip nets are ok, yes?

Feb 19, 2021
  19. Medicated fisherman rated fishindad's post Agree in the thread What? Not again....

McConnell in one day went from zero to hero in one day in the Dems eyes cause he thinks Trump is guilty? Wasn't he the devil when he...

Feb 16, 2021