Ratings Medicated fisherman has given

1. Medicated fisherman rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Willfully ignorant would apply to the members here who can't stand references to facts. The same ones who think they can figure...

Jul 2, 2021
  2. Medicated fisherman rated Chriwilson's post Funny in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

So... You're saying there were zero Airmen in Tuskegee with Syphilis in the 1930s?

Jul 2, 2021
  3. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jul 1, 2021
  4. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread The Dreaded DELTA Variant.

nor should you DA...I bet you WOULD be scared shipless if I stood next to you without a mask on, even tho you are wearing a mask and...

Jul 1, 2021
  5. Medicated fisherman rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Clarification: if no preventative measures were taken (masks, shutdowns, distancing, etcetera) were taken, several million people would...

Jun 29, 2021
  6. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Just a comment on that. I always wore a mask into every business except one (and I wont say what the name of that business is to protect...

Jun 28, 2021
  7. Medicated fisherman rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Foxitus disease.

There, I believe that I fixed it. Thanks

Jun 26, 2021
  8. Medicated fisherman rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Unfortunately, not getting vaccinated puts others at risk too, even those who are vaccinated. If everyone got vaccinated, the virus...

Jun 26, 2021
  9. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Foxitus disease.

[ATTACH]

Jun 25, 2021
  10. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jun 25, 2021
  11. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Shades of Bubba?.

Man Horrified As Kids Give Him Noose For Father's Day

Jun 21, 2021
  12. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Foxitus disease.

since you seem to have lost any ability to think...why dont you google "what news sources does HookEmDanO use" cant find it in wiki?...

Jun 20, 2021
  13. Medicated fisherman rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Foxitus disease.

I rarely watch the news for reasons like that, get most of my news in written from from Google News which is a aggregate of dependable...

Jun 20, 2021
  14. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Foxitus disease.

D, I cant buy into this stuff. I need proof. Do you have a Wikipedia link I can refer to?

Jun 19, 2021
  15. Medicated fisherman rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Gray Priviledge?!.

Grays encountered in UFOs have no visible gender differences; which means they are free from the oppression—from witch hunts to...

Jun 18, 2021
  16. Medicated fisherman rated B8DHOOK's post Funny in the thread Shortfin Corvina or White Sea Bass?.

Midsh….. ya, never mind.

Jun 17, 2021
  17. Medicated fisherman rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Trust me.

. [ATTACH]

Jun 17, 2021
  18. Medicated fisherman rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread Anyone turn magnetic from Covid Vaccine?.

Ya I turned into a chick magnet, and hopefully fish also

Jun 16, 2021
  19. Medicated fisherman rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread what do you say when caught Toobin-ing.

[ATTACH]

Jun 15, 2021
  20. Medicated fisherman rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Anyone turn magnetic from Covid Vaccine?.

But... but... I believe what I'm told from you guys ! Most everything is backed up by Wikipedia and all. Plus, I'd be foolish to not...

Jun 14, 2021