Ratings Medicated fisherman has given

1. Medicated fisherman rated Yakattack's post Helpful in the thread For Sale Perception Swing Kayak.

Perception Swing rigged for fishing. Comes with paddle, seat, and cart. Has two deck mount rod holders, Scotty mount, rigged so you can...

May 30, 2021
  2. Medicated fisherman rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread Them Gas prices starting to creep up.

My biologist daughter , did bird mortality studies for 2 different summers on the SunRise power link . They worked thru the university...

Feb 16, 2021
  3. Medicated fisherman rated plako's post Helpful in the thread Its over.

It's very hard for me to tell, but unfortunately I doubt this would take more than a decade. See, back in 1980 all was fine, our living...

Nov 6, 2020
  4. Medicated fisherman rated Fishnagent's post Helpful in the thread Bayfront parking lots.

Just saw the powers that be have decided to open some parking lots, Spanish Landing, Shelter Island and Tidelands were the ones that...

May 21, 2020
  5. Medicated fisherman rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread Is She Right?.

To one of Medicated fisherman 's points: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSgUvsBtAdc

Apr 4, 2020
  6. Medicated fisherman rated Neuroshima's post Helpful in the thread COVID-19 Global Tracker.

Ha! And I haven't even gone into the actual process of PCR. Just the structural basis of DNA that makes PCR possible. Again, the 2...

Apr 2, 2020
  7. Medicated fisherman rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread San Diego lake schedule?.

• Barrett – Closed the first Wednesday of each month. • El Capitan – Closed the first Friday of each month • Hodges – Closed the third...

Mar 2, 2020
  8. Medicated fisherman rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread 1/12/2020 Pismo Clams.

Some times in thin water you can see the foot coming up out of the sand . Most use a garden fork to probe the sand until they feel it...

Jan 13, 2020
  9. Medicated fisherman rated Mogambo's post Helpful in the thread ICE Raids.

California law requires a business owner to get at least one form of identification showing the person has the legal right to be in the...

Aug 9, 2019
  10. Medicated fisherman rated Jenx's post Helpful in the thread La Jolla fishing map (where to legally fish from the shore) **UPDATED 2021!.

Yes, as long as you don't mind sharing a narrow walking path with a bunch of tourists.

Mar 8, 2018
  11. Medicated fisherman rated bajacamp's post Helpful in the thread Mission Beach Rip Off.

Just a Big Remainder to all you Yakers, Shore Pounders, Stand Up Boards, Surfers..... The Thieves are out, they will watch and wait...

Jun 17, 2017
  12. Medicated fisherman rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Obama's Silent Coup.

I believe he is giving examples like the neckbeards (conspiracy theoriests) saying simple flu vaccines are secretly a extension of the...

Apr 18, 2017
  13. Medicated fisherman rated Larry M's post Helpful in the thread Obama's Silent Coup.

Did you know that Tucker is a local? Grew up in LJ. Read it in the UT.

Mar 15, 2017
  14. Medicated fisherman rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread Unwanted phone calls.

I was getting tons of them also - then I broke down and loaded the NoMoRobo app on my phone - its worth the $20 a year to me to have...

Mar 6, 2017
  15. Medicated fisherman rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Good food and recipes.

Swordfish at the fish market in seaport is bomb...best ramen I've had in sd at mitsuwa market in clairmont...that ramen remains in my...

Feb 6, 2017
  16. Medicated fisherman rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Help: Newbie to San Vincente & not bass fisherman....anything else? Wed visit...:).

CDFW stocked San Vicente with TENS OF THOUSANDS of trout when the lake was closed and refilling. They were sub-catchables (6-15/lb)...

Dec 31, 2016
  17. Medicated fisherman rated SynapticBassin's post Helpful in the thread Rain and the bite.

Is there any correlation between the two? Usually I will catch between 5-10 fish per trip on average when it doesn't rain. The last two...

Jul 10, 2015
  18. Medicated fisherman rated andy's post Helpful in the thread just a note on trout and dogs.

I don't know how many people know about this but you have to be very careful about cleaning your trout if you have dogs around. I have...

Apr 23, 2015