Ratings Medicated fisherman has received

1. blugil rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Is Live Bait for Bass Cheating?.

Properly fishing a crawdad takes as much skill as fishing drop shot or a senko. You can only fish crawdads for a short period of the...

Feb 24, 2022
  2. Bassnbeans rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

What's you're point? It killed wannabe intellectuals such as yourself, as well as crazy rednecks like me. How would that make the human...

Jul 6, 2021
  3. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

You mean like claiming we did medical experiments on the Tuskegee Airmen? That was a classic.

Jul 2, 2021
  4. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

You mean like claiming we did medical experiments on the Tuskegee Airmen? That was a classic.

Jul 2, 2021
  5. swings are free rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

The threats of burning and looting had zero weight in the courts refusal to hear the cases? Non of the evidence has made it into the...

Jul 1, 2021
  6. William Ritchie rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Dana Landing half day skiff question.

I have never had an issue getting a skiff on a weekday.

Jun 30, 2021
  7. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Dana Landing half day skiff question.

I have never had an issue getting a skiff on a weekday.

Jun 30, 2021
  8. Fins in the Bin rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

I am no longer diabetic or even borderline diabetic. When we understood that covid was substantially more deadly in diabetics and the...

Jun 29, 2021
  9. swings are free rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

What's you're point? It killed wannabe intellectuals such as yourself, as well as crazy rednecks like me. How would that make the human...

Jun 29, 2021
  10. Chriwilson rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

I am no longer diabetic or even borderline diabetic. When we understood that covid was substantially more deadly in diabetics and the...

Jun 28, 2021
  11. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Jun 28, 2021
  12. PierNightKing rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Foxitus disease.

[ATTACH]

Jun 26, 2021
  13. PierNightKing rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Foxitus disease.

Again with spell checking. Who cares other then you. You don't have the critical thinking skills to argue with a cardboard box, google...

Jun 26, 2021
  14. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Really? The OP was about how stupid people are for not getting vaccinated. Did you forget the "so, you want to kill grandma." Both sides...

Jun 26, 2021
  15. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Where are the stats supporting your claim that covid killed those that didn't wear masks at a higger rate then those that did? Or course...

Jun 26, 2021
  16. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Jun 26, 2021
  17. Chriwilson rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread New secret bass bait.

Bass will eat a strip of deli ham on the drop shot.

Jun 18, 2021
  18. natgeo211 rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Murray 6/15.

The fall AMs and sunset bites can get crazy. I would fish topwater until they went down. Then I fish lipless cranks for a few hours then...

Jun 17, 2021
  19. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Murray 6/15.

The fall AMs and sunset bites can get crazy. I would fish topwater until they went down. Then I fish lipless cranks for a few hours then...

Jun 17, 2021
  20. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Shades of Bubba?.

His reply to creek wasn't an example of being an A-hole to someone that didn't deserve it? You use it to distract from an argument or...

Jun 12, 2021