Ratings Medicated fisherman has received

1. dmorgan3 rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Foxitus disease.

"Binge drinking (usually more than four to five drinks within two hours) can raise a person's blood alcohol to dangerous levels. This...

Jun 1, 2021
  2. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Foxitus disease.

"Binge drinking (usually more than four to five drinks within two hours) can raise a person's blood alcohol to dangerous levels. This...

May 31, 2021
  3. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Foxitus disease.

May 31, 2021
  4. dmorgan3 rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Foxitus disease.

Alcohol and Your Kidneys

May 28, 2021
  5. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Foxitus disease.

All Google Boy can do is attack my grammar. I'm curious as to how he would conduct a verbal debate? No grammar or spelling to distract...

May 26, 2021
  6. bassgalrascal rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Foxitus disease.

Wow. What a pompous ***.

May 16, 2021
  7. plako rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Foxitus disease.

Never fear Google Boy is here. Google Boy "I have a WaPo link for that."

May 13, 2021
  8. plako rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Foxitus disease.

Google Boy, you can't stay on topic but rather shift the topic to my spelling and grammer. You have zero abitlity to argue even with the...

May 13, 2021
  9. plako rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Foxitus disease.

Again with spell checking. Who cares other then you. You don't have the critical thinking skills to argue with a cardboard box, google...

May 13, 2021
  10. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Foxitus disease.

Google Boy, you can't stay on topic but rather shift the topic to my spelling and grammer. You have zero abitlity to argue even with the...

May 13, 2021
  11. A-Train rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Foxitus disease.

[ATTACH]

May 12, 2021
  12. A-Train rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Foxitus disease.

Again with spell checking. Who cares other then you. You don't have the critical thinking skills to argue with a cardboard box, google...

May 12, 2021
  13. A-Train rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Foxitus disease.

Attack the source when you can't refute the facts. So when you were spewing the russian collution crap were you suffering from MSMitus...

May 12, 2021
  14. bassgalrascal rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Foxitus disease.

May 12, 2021
  15. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Foxitus disease.

[ATTACH]

May 12, 2021
  16. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Foxitus disease.

May 12, 2021
  17. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Foxitus disease.

May 12, 2021
  18. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

Wiki can be used to develope the whole picture but you have to look to multiple sources. The more local to the story the better. Here is...

May 8, 2021
  19. werner rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread What am I doing wrong in the surf?.

Put your time in. Fish the grunion run or the next morning. The fish are going to be keyed in on grunion around the same size as your...

May 5, 2021
  20. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread What am I doing wrong in the surf?.

Put your time in. Fish the grunion run or the next morning. The fish are going to be keyed in on grunion around the same size as your...

May 5, 2021