Ratings Medicated fisherman has received

1. plako rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

So you would have been ok if the shop owners started shooting the BLM looters? Maybe we can agree on one thing.

May 3, 2021
  2. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

So you would have been ok if the shop owners started shooting the BLM looters? Maybe we can agree on one thing.

May 1, 2021
  3. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

May 1, 2021
  4. A-Train rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

I thought liberals were against police shooting unarmed citizen's or does that only apply to citizens of a certain color? See how that...

Apr 30, 2021
  5. A-Train rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

No the left prefers to attack private owned businesses and enrich themselves with shoes, liquor and TVs then burn what's left to the ground.

Apr 30, 2021
  6. A-Train rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

You know how to post links to propaganda. Not impressive. What did CBS and NPR say about the left wing insurrection that has been going...

Apr 30, 2021
  7. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

I thought liberals were against police shooting unarmed citizen's or does that only apply to citizens of a certain color? See how that...

Apr 30, 2021
  8. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

Is he getting his info from Wiki like you do?

Apr 28, 2021
  9. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

Again, using emotion in trying to justify your use of all homicides in your argument.

Apr 27, 2021
  10. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

Murders matter because you are using these stats to support infringing on millions of individuals constitutionally protected rights. You...

Apr 27, 2021
  11. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

Yea being murdered or being shot trying to murder or cleaning your gun are the same.

Apr 25, 2021
  12. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

See your mixing up homicide rate with murder rate.

Apr 25, 2021
  13. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

No but you were using an outlier to try and make your point. Alaska has a number of factors that other States don't. I guess you never...

Apr 25, 2021
  14. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

See your mixing up homicide rate with murder rate.

Apr 25, 2021
  15. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

No but you were using an outlier to try and make your point. Alaska has a number of factors that other States don't. I guess you never...

Apr 25, 2021
  16. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

You are so full of it. Outliers my @$$. Alamaba 48% 2.8 California 20.1% 3.4 Colorado 34% 1.3 Connecticut 16.6% 2.7 Delaware 5.2% 4.2 I...

Apr 25, 2021
  17. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

If the gun murder rate in alaska is around the middle for the US yet the gun ownership rate is the highest in America, then how can you...

Apr 25, 2021
  18. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

So your point about Alaska was what? Alsaka also has a high rate of domestic violence. On top of that they are often isolated and don't...

Apr 25, 2021
  19. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

If the gun murder rate in alaska is around the middle for the US yet the gun ownership rate is the highest in America, then how can you...

Apr 25, 2021
  20. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

Apr 25, 2021