Ratings Medicated fisherman has received

1. dmorgan3 rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

I'll give you a hint on Alaska, look at the suicide rate.

Apr 24, 2021
  2. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

If only we didn't have that pesky constitution.

Apr 24, 2021
  3. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

If only we didn't have that pesky constitution.

Apr 24, 2021
  4. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

I'll give you a hint on Alaska, look at the suicide rate.

Apr 23, 2021
  5. swings are free rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

No. I like actual facts rooted in truth. Not "facts" rooted in group think. An internet site should never be your source for truth. I...

Apr 22, 2021
  6. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

Your right. I dont know part I saw. It must have been after he sprayed him. I didn't realize he got back into the car and shut the door...

Apr 21, 2021
  7. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

I heard this and watched the video. It doesn't appear he was wearing a seat belt.

Apr 21, 2021
  8. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

Fact checkers are nothing but a propaganda tool, meant to reinforce the lies the "Media" pushes. They work exceptionally well for those...

Apr 18, 2021
  9. Larry M rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

Older but funny. It's Chris Rock so it's NSFW. https://youtu.be/lx12Rox91ww

Apr 16, 2021
  10. Chriwilson rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I finally got my bear spray....

Didn't he have a loaded gun at his feet. Maybe that is why he didn't want to open the door.

Apr 15, 2021
  11. Chriwilson rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread A Message From One Prominent Dissident.

Simple, talk radio is successful because it is an alternative to MSM. If conservatives controlled the MSM narrative, liberal talk radio...

Apr 14, 2021
  12. Craig T rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

The clown PMed me this. "You must be heavily medicated brother. Disagree with what brother...that I know biologists that would back up...

Apr 10, 2021
  13. A-Train rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

The clown PMed me this. "You must be heavily medicated brother. Disagree with what brother...that I know biologists that would back up...

Apr 9, 2021
  14. A-Train rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

Nice fish. Sounds like a pretty epic day and you found the pattern. Ignore the haters. They are just jealous that you put together a...

Apr 9, 2021
  15. sleepinwiththefishies rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

Nice fish. Sounds like a pretty epic day and you found the pattern. Ignore the haters. They are just jealous that you put together a...

Apr 9, 2021
  16. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

Apr 9, 2021
  17. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I’m... Experimenting....

The headaches are usually from cheap liquor or syrups used in sweet drinks. When I was a senior in high school I would go to the TJ...

Apr 5, 2021
  18. Chriwilson rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I’m... Experimenting....

Try using a flavored rum for extra sweetness. I used to use a 2 shots of banana flavored rum with one shot of Cruzan 151. You couldn't...

Mar 31, 2021
  19. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread I’m... Experimenting....

Try using a flavored rum for extra sweetness. I used to use a 2 shots of banana flavored rum with one shot of Cruzan 151. You couldn't...

Mar 31, 2021
  20. dmorgan3 rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Caught a rare (for me)....

I got my fist IV mirror yesterday. It was a slow day for cats but the mirror carp made up for it. [ATTACH]

Mar 26, 2021