Ratings Medicated fisherman has received

1. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread 2 Upcoming Gun Control Battles.

Mass Shootings by Country 2021

Mar 26, 2021
  2. fishnfreak rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread 2 Upcoming Gun Control Battles.

Your state by state stats are gun injury deaths total. That includes self inflicted injury that caused death(accidental/suicide). Look...

Mar 25, 2021
  3. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread 2 Upcoming Gun Control Battles.

Your state by state stats are gun injury deaths total. That includes self inflicted injury that caused death(accidental/suicide). Look...

Mar 25, 2021
  4. William Ritchie rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread 2 Upcoming Gun Control Battles.

Mental illness and drug use are to blame for most unprovoked violence and government can't really fix that. I don't know what the...

Mar 24, 2021
  5. Creek rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread sexual addiction=massacre?!.

They already spun it. The media is still pushing the asian hate crime narrative despite the obvious. They needed a white face behind the...

Mar 24, 2021
  6. fishnfreak rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread 2 Upcoming Gun Control Battles.

Wrong. Russia, Norway, France, Switzerland, and Finland lead the US in mass shootings per capita.

Mar 24, 2021
  7. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread 2 Upcoming Gun Control Battles.

Canada doesn't have a gang problem genius.

Mar 24, 2021
  8. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread 2 Upcoming Gun Control Battles.

Wrong. Russia, Norway, France, Switzerland, and Finland lead the US in mass shootings per capita.

Mar 24, 2021
  9. hookemdano rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread 2 Upcoming Gun Control Battles.

You are grasping at straws and desperate to make an argument where there is non. I discredited one of your claims already. Now you claim...

Mar 24, 2021
  10. VinnyBass rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Caught a rare (for me)....

I got my fist IV mirror yesterday. It was a slow day for cats but the mirror carp made up for it. [ATTACH]

Mar 23, 2021
  11. JoshJ123 rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Caught a rare (for me)....

I got my fist IV mirror yesterday. It was a slow day for cats but the mirror carp made up for it. [ATTACH]

Mar 23, 2021
  12. Chriwilson rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Caught a rare (for me)....

Mar 23, 2021
  13. fishindad rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Price of gas in your area..

I was thinking of investing in a siphon. I have some wealthy liberal neighbors that flew the Biden flag last fall. They shouldn't mind...

Mar 23, 2021
  14. swings are free rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Caught a rare (for me)....

Mar 23, 2021
  15. Midnightpass rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Caught a rare (for me)....

Mar 23, 2021
  16. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Caught a rare (for me)....

Mar 23, 2021
  17. Neuroshima rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Caught a rare (for me)....

Mar 23, 2021
  18. Kian.K rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Anyone use the Smaller Sealine reels?.

I am not cheap when it comes to gear but I use the Sealine SL-X over more expensive reels. They perform great out of the box and are...

Mar 20, 2021
  19. William Ritchie rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Anyone use the Smaller Sealine reels?.

I am not cheap when it comes to gear but I use the Sealine SL-X over more expensive reels. They perform great out of the box and are...

Mar 20, 2021
  20. Werfless rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Anyone use the Smaller Sealine reels?.

Mar 20, 2021